ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1174 of 4891
« First < 17467410741124116411701171117211731174 117511761177117811841224127416742174 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:24 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I don't even think you believe half the stuff you post in this thread. Those guys are rubbing off on ya. All you guys know KC is the far superior team. The thin air allows you to beat your chest for a few weeks...
It's the Internet, yeah... and a sports forum. Lots of bullsh thrown around.

Not sure that I posted anything I would call 'crazy' today though. Honestly, through 4 weeks... yeah, I'll say KC has played a better set of teams, but not by much. Huge win at NE, but 4 weeks later, NE is certainly no where near what they once were. Puts a damper on the win, just a bit.

Hell, if roles were reversed... you guys would be hammering on Denver fans for claiming that was a great win at this point. Be honest. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:25 PM 10-05-2017
The let it fly zone would get torched by Brady. You don't have the offense KC has to win a shootout.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:48 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
KC actually has the most ideal schedule to me... for all the bitching about Denver from you guys, it's funny you don't even realize what you have this year.

A perfectly blanced away/home rotation until the bye and then 3 straight at home through December until you end @ Denver. That's perfect with the late bye.
ya, not at all.

...congrats on CJ getting his jersey in the HOF.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:11 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut:
Told y'all Bolles would be good
https://www.milehighreport.com/platf...rst-four-games

3 sacks given up in 4 games, so he's on pace for 12 sacks given up. Also saw he's given up 3 penalties, so that's 12 penalties as well.
[Reply]
manchambo 05:19 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I don't even think you believe half the stuff you post in this thread. Those guys are rubbing off on ya. All you guys know KC is the far superior team. The thin air allows you to beat your chest for a few weeks...
I think you mean cheap pile high air. Dance with the one that brung ya.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:25 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
https://www.milehighreport.com/platf...rst-four-games

3 sacks given up in 4 games, so he's on pace for 12 sacks given up. Also saw he's given up 3 penalties, so that's 12 penalties as well.
Wow. An example of how unreliable PFF can be.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:20 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
:-)
That dude is the nuttiest fruit cake here; he's funny as hell though he doesn't mean to be.
You know how every fan base has that one guy? He's him.

Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
What does that prove? NFL is an ANY GIVEN SUNDAY league. You guys should know that.
Many people do not know that.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:23 PM 10-05-2017
Wait a minute; am I supposed to be impressed by that Redskins thing?

Who the fuck even plays on that team? Aside from Cousins, I couldn't name one barn-burner on that entire squad.
Were they supposed to be hot this year? I didn't get that memo.
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 07:37 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
As shitty as CaseOfDildos Joe and KramzRectum are, at least they come around when their team loses (most of the time). You, Butt ****ee... you're the worst kind of Dungkey dick one who sucks the penis! Only come around when your team can eek out a win. That's ok though my little cowardly loin licker. That means we won't be seeing you much when the games start going south, (much like your mom likes to do). Enjoy your 3-1 2nd place in the division right now, cuz it won't last long. Then much like your small dick hiding under your fat ass belly, we won't be seeing you for a long time!!
Wow! So much hate! Did your supply of meth run out or something? Anyways, I was just pointing out facts. You reacted well, congrats.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:44 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Why would anyone make that sucker bet? And what would it prove if they did (aside from the fact that they are dumb enough to bet an even odds parlay on two of denver's toughest remaining road games)?

Just to explain this a little further: if we were to assume Denver has a 75 percent chance of winning each game (a really high estimate for road games against quality opponents), the probability of winning your proposed bet is 3/4 times 3/4, or 9/16: barely more than 50 percent.
You assholes think you're better than KC.

K. Great. Do what KC did, then. Beat those two teams.

It's not fucking hard.
[Reply]
TEX 08:11 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

Yes, the Chiefs have defeated one team over .500 - the Eagles. Congratulations, you win ... I guess? The Eagles 3 wins are against the 2-2 Skins and winless Giants and Chargers.

I guess I'm floored at the difference between our teams?

Broncos lost @ Bills (3-1) - Bills have defeated the 2-2 Jets, 3-1 Broncos, 3-1 Falcons and lost to 3-1 Panthers.

So, maybe the Bills are the most dominant team in this discussion?
:-) Bye week bro, you need it Take it and join your team.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 08:23 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Broncos have the toughest schedule in the NFL, kfc is right behind them so there are no questions, only proof that the Broncos have the toughest schedule in the NFL with kc being close behind, you guys should be used to being behind the SB50 champs.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2...slate-of-doom/

Plus both teams have played one 3-1 team so I don't see how you can say kc has it tougher, if anything up to now they have been equal. 1 3-1 team a couple 2-2 teams and a win less team.

You guys are delusional at times. Cracks me up.
The Chiefs schedule is actually harder. The Broncos SOS benefits from playing the Chiefs, while the Chiefs SOS takes a hit because they play the crappy Broncos. Take out the head to head games, and the Chiefs schedule is tougher.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:25 PM 10-05-2017
KC fans are like glue-sniffing pantie skirts, with pom-poms stuck up their butts, after a few wins. Congrats ladies, you've earned.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:28 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
The Chiefs schedule is actually harder. The Broncos SOS benefits from playing the Chiefs, while the Chiefs SOS takes a hit because they play the crappy Broncos. Take out the head to head games, and the Chiefs schedule is tougher.
Maybe the chefs can play with themselves, maybe that will make their schedule tougher?
[Reply]
manchambo 08:30 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You assholes think you're better than KC.

K. Great. Do what KC did, then. Beat those two teams.

It's not ****ing hard.
But that's an idiotic measure of who is better. No one decides that way.
[Reply]
Page 1174 of 4891
« First < 17467410741124116411701171117211731174 117511761177117811841224127416742174 > Last »
Up