ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 105
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
patteeu 06:24 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
It really only takes one reported post so please be careful.
You can't take action until someone else reports a post? You have to take action that you wouldn't have taken on your own initiative if someone else reports a post? What does this really mean?

If you read it and it's banworthy, why wouldn't you ban him? If you read it and it doesn't seem banworthy to you, why would you ban him just because one of his enemies reports him?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:24 PM 07-01-2013
Sorry, I mixed that up.

It was the semi-final between Spain and Italy.

Pretty fucking awful. A 0-0 tie after a full overtime. Jesus.

The final was pretty terrible too since it was so non-competitive. Like watching someone get shut out in a Super Bowl.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 06:25 PM 07-01-2013
Tyler Bray.
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:26 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER:
Sorry, I mixed that up.

It was the semi-final between Spain and Italy.

Pretty ****ing awful.

The final was pretty terrible too since it was so non-competitive. Like watching someone get shut out in a Super Bowl.
The semi final was so so...the tournament final was a surprise. Spain has been dominating the whole world in senior FIFA tournaments for 4 or 5 years. Really was a statement Brazil made.

The tournament as a whole was one of the best in memory. There was drama and goals absolutely everywhere. Was good shit.

Lots of memorable games Italy was a part of they showed well.

Sort of a shame Mexico is in shambles. On one hand it is fun seeing a rival play shitty but they really embarrassed CONCACAF

Good warm up for the World Cup next year.
[Reply]
J Diddy 06:28 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You can't take action until someone else reports a post? You have to take action that you wouldn't have taken on your own initiative if someone else reports a post? What does this really mean?

If you read it and it's banworthy, why wouldn't you ban him? If you read it and it doesn't seem banworthy to you, why would you ban him just because one of his enemies reports him?

[Reply]
KC native 06:29 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Darn, if only you weren't white.
I'm half white you fucking ignorant redneck.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:30 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
:-) You are such a little bitch. You've gone full on vailpuss and you're whining that I'm the racist one. Wow
That's pretty funny, coming from the Mexican Al Sharpton. :-)
[Reply]
KC native 06:30 PM 07-01-2013

It's cause Phobia and frazbob are friends and he knows frazbob needs this site. He might get all despondent over being a fatass male secretary and go postal if he is banned.
[Reply]
Phobia 06:31 PM 07-01-2013

I'm obligated to take action on reported posts. I'm not obligated to read every post on this site. Hope that makes sense to you.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:32 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
If reported and mods agree that it's a racial slur, absolutely. I agree that one does not need to be a minority to be subjected to racial slurs and also agree that the knife should cut both ways.
See Post 1026, Phil. Let's see you put your money where your mouth is.
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:33 PM 07-01-2013
Hard ass alert.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:33 PM 07-01-2013

[Reply]
Frazod 06:33 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Hard ass alert.
In your case, wouldn't that be a "soft ass" alert?
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:35 PM 07-01-2013
In your case, wouldn't that be a "soft ass" alert?
Joke fail on your part.

It could have worked if in my original post I was referring to myself.

Are you good at anything?
[Reply]
patteeu 06:35 PM 07-01-2013

It's perplexing the way you seem to be using the reporting system. You're effectively encouraging people to run to the mods with complaints rather than using ignore or thick skin. You're also unnecessarily making the rules less clear because posters will read something like Frazod's hispanic references all day without seeing him banned but then when they use the same, seemingly acceptable reference a month from now and get reported (perhaps because they've got a different, more thin skinned target than Frazod), the hammer comes down. The incentive system is screwed up.

Have you ever banned someone for filing a report when they should have used ignore instead? Maybe you should consider something like that.

I understand the value of the reporting system when moderators aren't around to see a real problem, but the way it's being used at the moment creates as many problems as it solves, IMO.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 105
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379 > Last »
Up