ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 86 of 96
« First < 36768283848586 87888990 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
-King- 03:23 PM 04-16-2024
What could the city offer the Chiefs to stay? Where would the new stadium go? Cause they clearly don't want to stay in the TSC.
[Reply]
|Zach| 03:27 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Feel like a KC only vote (for the Royals) would get crushed worse than the first one if everything else is the same
Well yea...it would not be the same.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:34 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Well yea...it would not be the same.
What do you know that would be different?

Improved plans?

"Answering the tough questions?"

My point was if everything stayed the same, a KC only vote seems like it would lose again as they seemed to be the base with the biggest problem with the original plans because right now it seems like Sherman's wife sent a "you up?" text to Kansas and now the city wants to look into other options
[Reply]
|Zach| 03:44 PM 04-16-2024
What do you know that would be different?

Improved plans?

"Answering the tough questions?"

My point was if everything stayed the same, a KC only vote seems like it would lose again as they seemed to be the base with the biggest problem with the original plans because right now it seems like Sherman's wife sent a "you up?" text to Kansas and now the city wants to look into other options
I think the idea that continued talks with a different entity would just mean "the same plan" seems silly.

But I realize people around here think we have no leverage which is another premise I disagree with.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:47 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I think the idea that continued talks with a different entity would just mean "the same plan" seems silly.

But I realize people around here think we have no leverage which is another premise I disagree with.
It was a hypothetical as part of the current discussion

I wasn't insinuating that's what should or would happen
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:29 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Stay in COMO you homo
You voted for the Chiefs and Royals to leave the area. Not really sure what you’re doing on a Chiefs message board.
[Reply]
Womble 04:36 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
You voted for the Chiefs and Royals to leave the area. Not really sure what you’re doing on a Chiefs message board.
Retard who's spent years bitching about Veach telling someone that they shouldn't be posting on a Chief's message board. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:44 PM 04-16-2024
^ Central Missouri IQ on full display. No that vote wasn't about the teams "moving"
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:23 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
^ Central Missouri IQ on full display. No that vote wasn't about the teams "moving"
A “no” vote was a vote to open up the possibility of the teams moving.

If the teams staying was a priority to you then you would’ve voted yes. But since you voted no you’re obviously comfortable with the idea of them leaving.

They’re going to get public money somewhere, and Kansas Citians are going to be taxed on something, no matter what. So all anyone who voted no really did was told the teams that they’re ok with them leaving.

You can keep telling yourself otherwise, but that’s the reality.
[Reply]
vonBobo 08:57 PM 04-16-2024

If the teams staying was a priority to you then you would’ve voted yes. But since you voted no you’re obviously comfortable with the idea of them leaving.

They’re going to get public money somewhere, and Kansas Citians are going to be taxed on something, no matter what. So all anyone who voted no really did was told the teams that they’re ok with them leaving.

Then why did they even ask us? You are underestimating the impact of what happened.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:58 PM 04-16-2024

If they wanted to leave they would have waited closer to when the leases expire and make a deal elsewhere. The vote had nothing to do with them leaving despite whatever some conspiracy theoriest from FL, a guy in Iowa, or central Missouri want to say.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:56 PM 04-16-2024
Sucks there’s so many poor people in the Midwest. Wasn’t this adding like $40/year to taxes or even less?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:39 PM 04-16-2024
Yep

Royals are watchable again so its the right thing to do
But as soon as the deal is sealed they prolly regress to 4A ball... You know, "SMALL MARKET (!!!!) needs to count on catching lightening in a bottle"...
[Reply]
vonBobo 11:30 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Sucks there’s so many poor people in the Midwest. Wasn’t this adding like $40/year to taxes or even less?
I would pay $40 a year to not have a fucking baseball stadium built where they proposed.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:39 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Hey shithead.....what happened to the Phx Coyotes
[Reply]
Page 86 of 96
« First < 36768283848586 87888990 > Last »
Up