ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 645 of 2689
« First < 145545595635641642643644645 64664764864965569574511451645 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Dave Lane 11:25 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
:-)

Bob Dole and his fan club are the most thin-skinned, dumber than a bag of hammers-rejects that ever attempted to be part of a football conversation/bulletin board.

Good riddance to shit-vermin.

BYE, FELICIA! :-)

Good. Fuck 'em. I hope every one of those losers desert the fan base. The Chiefs are now at least attempting to be part of the modern NFL. If those fatassed lot-monkeys want to throw an eternal hissy-fit about being properly corrected by those far more intelligent than themselves, then pound asphalt I say.
Dole always was a colossal dickhead. the mod revolt was 99% because of him. The new mods have been excellent and I couldn't be prouder of them. From Greg to all the new guys I love what they have been doing.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 11:27 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
The whiny little bitches around here were whiny little bitches about BobDole meting out punishment, and they're whiny little bitches about the present braintrust NOT meting out punishment.

They're entitled toddlers, the whiniest bitches on the world-wide-interwebs, and the most embarrassing thing about being a Chiefs fan [and that includes the abysmal franchise history].

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:49 AM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Dole always was a colossal dickhead. the mod revolt was 99% because of him. The new mods have been excellent and I couldn't be prouder of them. From Greg to all the new guys I love what they have been doing.
You are correct my heathen friend. Though we may differ in our views regarding politics and faith, we are both highly attuned to the ways, means, and woes of Lil' Chiefy.
And as it stands, the Mods have done a SUPERIOR job of dragging that lil' bastard to the Deffenbaugh commercial receptacle and lighting it aflame.

It was the iron fist and steel will of the QB1DC that won this decades-long war, paving the way for a TRUE "Golden Era" of Chiefs football, and we shall be dead and damned before the likes of Dole and his loser army of two receive quarter in the glorious aftermath of our sacrifice, and the establishment of our New Order.

HUZZAH!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:01 AM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
So Bob Dole's chronic alcoholism combined with an arbitrary, ever-shifting set of Mod guidelines was "meting out punishment"? Laughable, and Baby Lee is stone-cold fucking retarded enough to believe his own typed bullshit in the matter.
[Reply]
hometeam 12:59 PM 02-07-2018
I dont know if anyone listens to Dan Lebatard on ESPN radio, but every day for the past close to a month he has had Chris simms on counting down his top 51 NFL QBs of the 2017 season.

Today was #30, and lo and behold, Sir Patrick was the pick.

Simms said he really liked him, and that next year he could see him being top 5. They didnt talk much about it just that he liked Pat and thought he was super special etc
[Reply]
threebag 01:37 PM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
You are correct my heathen friend. Though we may differ in our views regarding politics and faith, we are both highly attuned to the ways, means, and woes of Lil' Chiefy.
And as it stands, the Mods have done a SUPERIOR job of dragging that lil' bastard to the Deffenbaugh commercial receptacle and lighting it aflame.

It was the iron fist and steel will of the QB1DC that won this decades-long war, paving the way for a TRUE "Golden Era" of Chiefs football, and we shall be dead and damned before the likes of Dole and his loser army of two receive quarter in the glorious aftermath of our sacrifice, and the establishment of our New Order.

HUZZAH!
You know how you find the dumbest fuckers on ChiefsPlanet? Look for them to use HUZZAH in a post. (Two Posters)
[Reply]
threebag 01:40 PM 02-07-2018
Let's hope he is super special.

Sure as fuck isn't because of the QB1DC like Sweet Daddy Meth's dumbass thinks.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:26 PM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by threebag02:

Sure as **** isn't because of the QB1DC like Sweet Daddy Meth's dumbass thinks.
What are you blabbering about threetard?
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:35 PM 02-07-2018
2pm bout to roll dat dice on muhfukkas
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:01 PM 02-07-2018
So did y’all hear this shit? On Matt Miller’s podcast.

- Mahomes was at Arrowhead memorizing the playbook almost every day at 6 AM
- He wrote out each play and what he’s supposed to do against 3 different coverages on that play

This kid is going to be special.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:03 PM 02-07-2018
Mahomes baby. I call him the Whip. That arm strength.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:23 PM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

- He wrote out each play and what he’s supposed to do against 3 different coverages on that play

Not very often is raw talent like he possesses combined with maximal effort within the 'mental game'...

I like his chances. Kid needs to stay on top of it.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:31 PM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by threebag02:

Sure as fuck isn't because of the QB1DC like Sweet Daddy Meth's dumbass thinks.
If you had your way, we'd still be sucking Alex's shit through a goddamn straw.

Thank God you're not in charge.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 09:45 PM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Wow.

I don't recall Pat making any bad decisions or having any trouble reading coverages in his lone start at Denver. Obviously his INT was just a bad throw and the deep ball to Harris was a late underthrow, he was open and Mahomes saw it just a tad too late.

But he wasn't fooled by anything out there and knew where to go with the ball.

Add in his great field vision and ability to go through his progressions, to extend plays while keeping his eyes downfield and to manipulate defenders with his eyes and upper body positioning...Whew.

If he can be as good pre-snap identifying defenses, audibling into better plays/routes, and continuing to show great anticipation...This kid is going to be unstoppable. And he'll just keep getting better and better with experience and knowing more and more of the playbook like the back of his hand.

He has the mental make-up, instincts, motivation and desire to be great...And he has elite physical skills & arm talent.

Yet there are Chiefs fans out there that are sad Alex Smith is gone and thinks Mahomes is going to be a bust. :-)
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:55 PM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Not very often is raw talent like he possesses combined with maximal effort within the 'mental game'...

I like his chances. Kid needs to stay on top of it.
Watching Mahomes over the past couple years, I keep coming back to one trait that stands out above all, and that is his field vision. We all know about the arm strength, the ability to throw on the move and from different platforms - but there are a handful of plays each and every game where he just fits a ball into window that the observing eye doesn’t anticipate, or in prolonging a play, he ends up “seeing” a receiver coming open away from his progression and his athletic/arm talent allows him to make the play.

The GIFS of Smith not seeing wide open receivers is now famous. I think a lot of the misses will go away with Mahomes. He trusts himself to keep plays alive, and he has full confidence he can make throws anywhere on the field.

I just hope he is supported with a competent defense in short order...
[Reply]
Page 645 of 2689
« First < 145545595635641642643644645 64664764864965569574511451645 > Last »
Up