ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>1/15/21 Injuries: Gay, Watkins OUT - CEH, Yelder QUESTIONABLE
Dante84 01:06 PM 01-15-2021

Andy Reid said Willie Gay (left ankle) & Sammy Watkins (calf) are out for Sunday's game against the Browns.

Clyde Edwards-Helaire (left ankle) & Deon Yelder (groin) are questionable.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) January 15, 2021

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:19 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
My gut says DRob is going to have himself a day. 6-7 catches, close to 100 yds, pair of TDs.

Note: Hardman or Pringle will probably have a similar game.

It all really depends on how disciplined CLE's defense can actually play. If they can't, Hill and Kelce will explode, and DRob, Pringle, and Hardman won't see the ball as much. But if they find a way to contain Kelce/Hill, then two of those guys are going to have big days.

Ultimately I think Kelce is going to go off, and DRob will as well.

Put the pipe down, and slowly back away.

What in Gods name makes you believe that D-rop, is just going to decide, out of the ****ing blue, to have his best game of his career after what we have seen from this turd?

Hes a hotdog, and a shitty one to boot. Trying to play hero ball and then if he ONLY drops the football we can consider ourselves lucky. Giving it up for a potential scoop n score at worst.

Thats assuming he actually runs the correct route to even begin with.

If he gets 3 catches and one goes for a first down, ill be plenty stoked.

Mahomes, Kelce, Hill, and some contributions from the run game will win this game.

If we are looking to D-rop and need this dude to not have his head up his ass to win, we are in big ****ing trouble.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:01 PM 01-16-2021

Gehrig Dieter and Chris Lammons have been activated from the practice squad via standard elevation.

Dorian O’Daniel has been activated from injured reserve.

Deon Yelder has been placed on injured reserve.

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) January 16, 2021

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:01 PM 01-16-2021
No better time than on Sunday for DRob or Hardman to prove they can effectively replace Watkins when the Chiefs inevitably dump his overpaid brokedick ass this offseason.
[Reply]
-King- 03:11 PM 01-16-2021
Kelce: 9 catches for 120 yards 2 TDs
Hill: 7 catches for 100 yards 1 TD
DRob: 5 catches for 50 yards
Pringle: 3 catches for 20 yards
Hardman: 3 catches for 30 yards. 1 rush for a TD
[Reply]
BWillie 04:16 PM 01-16-2021
Why does everyone think Beckham is so bad? He just turned 28 He had over 1,000 yards last year even with bad Baker. I imagine alot of ppl said the same thing about Randy Moss the yr before the Patriots acquired him and he reeled off career years in his Renaissance.
[Reply]
-King- 04:19 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Why does everyone think Beckham is so bad? He just turned 28 He had over 1,000 yards last year even with bad Baker. I imagine alot of ppl said the same thing about Randy Moss the yr before the Patriots acquired him and he reeled off career years in his Renaissance.
I think he'd be great in this offense. But trading a 1st round pick for him would be stupid. Especially since he had a history with leg injuries including 2 season ending ones.

But like I said, if Browns cut him, would should absolutely be in on him. Give him a 1 or 2 year prove it contract and I bet he balls out.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:20 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Because he's a slightly better Sammy Watkins, you dolt. Despite being talented, both of them can't stay on the field for shit.
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:37 PM 01-16-2021
So is CEH still questionable, or out?
[Reply]
chiefforlife 05:08 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
So is CEH still questionable, or out?
Game time decision.
[Reply]
J Diddy 06:32 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Brooklyn:
yeesh, not great. Which is/was a bigger challenge no Chris Jones vs. the Texans in 2020 due to calf or no Sammy vs. the Browns in 2021 due to calf?

I'd argue Jones the bigger piece, though Sammy really does open the offense.
I like how Sammy ties the room together.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:43 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Watkins has the constitution of an octogenarian with hemophilia and osteoporosis.

Osteogenesis inperfecta is the pathology you are looking for.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:34 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Give him a 1 or 2 year prove it contract and I bet he balls out.
Prove what?
[Reply]
BossChief 08:48 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Prove what?
That he can stay healthy and not be a disruptive distraction.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:51 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
That he can stay healthy and not be a disruptive distraction.

[Reply]
-King- 08:52 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Prove what?
That he can stay healthy and can still he a top option. If he wants another big contract that's what he has to prove again.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Up