ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 15
« First < 289101112 131415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>DMX OD'd last night, had heart attack, reports are he is in a vegitative state
Mephistopheles Janx 12:39 PM 04-03-2021
https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/03/dmx-s...ave-condition/

Originally Posted by :

DMX suffered a drug overdose Friday night and is currently in the hospital ... and the prognosis is not good.

Sources close to the rapper tell TMZ, the OD occurred at his home at around 11 PM. Our sources say the overdose triggered a heart attack.

DMX was rushed to a hospital in White Plains, New York and is in the critical care unit. We're told he has "some brain activity." Another source says he's in a "vegetative state" and doctors have cautioned he may not make it.
/inb4 "who, I don't listen to rap crap" from the ancient ones on the forum.
[Reply]
scho63 08:43 AM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
A lot of good that did him. :-)

The best rapper ever is either Tupac or Eminem.
What about old school Run DMC or Sugarhill Gang?
[Reply]
scho63 08:45 AM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
which is why I'm also a huge fan of Digital Underground, where many dont know Pac was in).

Beastie Boys' "paul's boutique", is one of the best hip hop albums ever.

And while they were silly, 2 Live Crew had some damn good beats and rhymes.
Three good statements here. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04-10-2021, 09:13 AM
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee. Reason: rico is a raging asshole
Chiefshrink 09:44 AM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
If he's been doing blow most of his adult life, it was only a matter of time before his heart gave out.
Galatians 6:7

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
[Reply]
rico 10:26 AM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I go to work, like a doctor, when I rock the mic you got-ta like the way I op-er-ate, I make miracles happen, just from rappin
I'm so lyrically potent, and I'm floatin' and explodin'
On the scene, mean, I'm obscene. . . I got the potential to make you go and chill, I got the credentials that are so essential

Aaaagh!! I had it, then I lost it. . . .
You are a really shitty rapper, Baby Lee.
[Reply]
rico 10:28 AM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I showed this to my brother yesterday. I’m not religious, but I love this song.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04-10-2021, 11:23 AM
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee. Reason: rico is a raging asshole, not worth the effort
Baby Lee 04-10-2021, 11:23 AM
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee. Reason: rico is a raging asshole, not worth the effort, fuck him
TinyEvel 11:39 AM 04-10-2021
Well, that escalated rather quickly.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04-10-2021, 11:51 AM
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee.
loochy 12:12 PM 04-10-2021
So I guess baby lee just had some kind of tourette's outburst?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:15 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
lmao what a little BITCH
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:24 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
lmao what a little BITCH
So you two want to play cunts as well?

What the fuck is with this fucking place. FOR YEARS NOW, rico disappears for months, then the FIRST THING he does when he returns is track down the first post of mine he can and remind everyone that he has some retarded beef with me. I've asked him several times what that beef EVEN IS. He doesn't possess the brainpower to put it into words, just the dogged determination to continue to do it for years and years.

And it's not like I provoke him. Quite the contrary, I go out of my way to avoid him. ANd it's not like the posts od mine he seeks out are provocative. It's usually just random small talk.

It's like he's some retard automaton on a perpetual long-form loop.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:31 PM 04-10-2021
So you two want to play cunts as well?

What the fuck is with this fucking place. FOR YEARS NOW, rico disappears for months, then the FIRST THING he does when he returns is track down the first post of mine he can and remind everyone that he has some retarded beef with me. I've asked him several times what that beef EVEN IS. He doesn't possess the brainpower to put it into words, just the dogged determination to continue to do it for years and years.

And it's not like I provoke him. Quite the contrary, I go out of my way to avoid him. ANd it's not like the posts od mine he seeks out are provocative. It's usually just random small talk.

It's like he's some retard automaton on a perpetual long-form loop.
You act like anyone here knows or cares about your middle school squabbles with other posters.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:32 PM 04-10-2021
You act like anyone here knows or cares about your middle school squabbles with other posters.
FYP
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:35 PM 04-10-2021
You cared enough to lob BITCH my way.

Are you just hateful in general, or was this a special occasion?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:36 PM 04-10-2021
You cared enough to lob BITCH my way.

Are you just hateful in general, or was this a special occasion?
Act like a bitch, get called out for it. Pretty simple really.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:39 PM 04-10-2021
Act like a bitch, get called out for it. Pretty simple really.
But the premise is you don't know how I'm acting or why. And you don't care, except you care enough to form a conclusion without any information and hurl an epithet.

Have I wronged you before? Do I need to apologize for something that's driving your passive-aggressive shit in the present?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:15 PM 04-10-2021
What the hell is going on in here
[Reply]
Page 12 of 15
« First < 289101112 131415 >
Up