ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>RIP - Prince Phillip
Baby Lee 05:34 AM 04-09-2021
[Reply]
Donger 04:49 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I never paid much attention, but I think the crown is passed through bloodline if possible, right? So she was in line for the crown and he just happened to marry her. The bloodline then went down to Charles.

I'm sure there's some scenario where he could have gotten it, maybe if she didn't have kids or something. But again, I've never really looked into it since I think I'm not anywhere high in the chain of succession.
Yes, that's correct. It's all to do with the gross bloodline. For example, the present Queen's mother was just some trollop, not a royal. She married George 189th, or something, who was a royal. But, she was never Queen. She was the Queen Consort, and once Elizabeth became Queen, she was known as the Queen Mother.

If the present monarch dies without a child, they have some weird break down where the closest royal family member gets the job. But always royal blood.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:52 PM 04-10-2021
Royal Lizard blood
[Reply]
Donger 05:02 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Royal Lizard blood
4. Royal Genetics

And Queen Victoria became Empress of India. She never even fucking went there, you know?

She was one of our more frumpy queens… they're all frumpy, aren't they? Because it's a bad idea when cousins marry! Bottom of the gene pool, you know. You're just scraping the barrel there, “We've haven't got enough for any more of you royals there, sorry.” First rule of genetics: spread the genes apart! But the royals are just obsessed with, "Are you a royal family? Are you a royal member? Well, then you can marry me ‘cause you're same gene pool, and our IQs will go down the toilet.” Fantastic! That's why there's no crazy royals, they're all kind of, "Hello! Hello, what do you do? You're a plumber! What on Earth is that?"

[Reply]
Rain Man 06:34 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
4. Royal Genetics

And Queen Victoria became Empress of India. She never even ****ing went there, you know?

She was one of our more frumpy queens… they're all frumpy, aren't they? Because it's a bad idea when cousins marry! Bottom of the gene pool, you know. You're just scraping the barrel there, “We've haven't got enough for any more of you royals there, sorry.” First rule of genetics: spread the genes apart! But the royals are just obsessed with, "Are you a royal family? Are you a royal member? Well, then you can marry me ‘cause you're same gene pool, and our IQs will go down the toilet.” Fantastic! That's why there's no crazy royals, they're all kind of, "Hello! Hello, what do you do? You're a plumber! What on Earth is that?"

Whenever the reigning monarch dies, they should have a tournament to pick the new one. You have the following decathlon and pick the winner accordingly. All of the people of the land compete.

1. IQ test
2. Knowledge and use of proper etiquette
3. Fighting (men) and sexual prowess (women)
4. Archery
5. World and British geography quiz
6. Physical appearance (attractiveness, photogenic-ity, and regality categories. Bonus for being infertile so we can have the contest more often.)
7. Obstacle course while wearing a crown
8. Swordsmanship (men) and sexual prowess (women - this event counts double)
9. Interior design and architecture (via a "design your castle" contest)
10. Ability to give inspiring speeches in the event of war or Viking invasion.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:43 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Whenever the reigning monarch dies, they should have a tournament to pick the new one. You have the following decathlon and pick the winner accordingly. All of the people of the land compete.

1. IQ test
2. Knowledge and use of proper etiquette
3. Fighting (men) and sexual prowess (women)
4. Archery
5. World and British geography quiz
6. Physical appearance (attractiveness, photogenic-ity, and regality categories. Bonus for being infertile so we can have the contest more often.)
7. Obstacle course while wearing a crown
8. Swordsmanship (men) and sexual prowess (women - this event counts double)
9. Interior design and architecture (via a "design your castle" contest)
10. Ability to give inspiring speeches in the event of war or Viking invasion.
You need to work jousting into the mix.
[Reply]
Sorry 07:30 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Mother went insane and he got deposed and removed from his country at a young age by military communists. Father loved whores and french wine. Abandoned the family. He came from worse circumstances than 90% of the "black and brown" privileged suburban marxsts.
Exhibit a of not knowing wtf you’re talking about lol
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up