ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Hall of Classics>NFT: Man Can Sue Over Surprise Pregnancy
badgirl 03:27 PM 02-24-2005
If this asshole didn't want a "surprise" he should have used protection, its much his fault as hers. Hes a dumbass
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:29 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by badgirl:
If this asshole didn't want a "surprise" he should have used protection, its much his fault as hers. Hes a dumbass
:-) That's funny, you got a real sence of humour.
[Reply]
badgirl 03:31 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
:-) That's funny, you got a real sence of humour.
:-) that wasn't meant to be funny
[Reply]
milkman 03:30 PM 02-24-2005
I'm sorry, but if I leave my gift inside a woman's mouth, then it wouldn't be unreasonable of me to assume that there wouldn't be a child.
[Reply]
badgirl 03:32 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by milkman:
I'm sorry, but if I leave my gift inside a woman's mouth, then it wouldn't be unreasonable of me to assume that there wouldn't be a child.
You beleive happened that way, hes frigging lying , thats the most redicilous story I have ever heard, if you guys beleive this I have a beachfront condo in arizona to sell you
[Reply]
Phobia 03:38 PM 02-24-2005
You beleive happened that way, hes frigging lying , thats the most redicilous story I have ever heard, if you guys beleive this I have a beachfront condo in arizona to sell you
Your reading comprehension is lacking. Do you think the woman is lying, too?
[Reply]
tk13 03:42 PM 02-24-2005
The woman is the one who said she did it....
[Reply]
Phobia 03:31 PM 02-24-2005
You're a dumbass. Heh.
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:09 PM 02-24-2005
RUN LIKE THE WIND STUMPY!!!! Badgranny is trying to set you up as a long term Rent Sollution!
[Reply]
badgirl 04:10 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
RUN LIKE THE WIND STUMPY!!!! Badgranny is trying to set you up as a long term Rent Sollution!
:-) I don't count on stumppy for a damn thing you get that straight right now, I don't count on any man for nothing.
[Reply]
Phobia 03:45 PM 02-24-2005
This is for the people who can't read:

"She asserts that when plaintiff 'delivered' his sperm, it was a gift — an absolute and irrevocable transfer of title to property from a donor to a donee," the decision said. "There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request."

In other words, she's not contesting the way in which it happened.
[Reply]
badgirl 03:47 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
This is for the people who can't read:

"She asserts that when plaintiff 'delivered' his sperm, it was a gift — an absolute and irrevocable transfer of title to property from a donor to a donee," the decision said. "There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request."

In other words, she's not contesting the way in which it happened.
I agree with her.
[Reply]
Phobia 03:48 PM 02-24-2005
I agree with her.
Well, yet another unexpected service provided by ChiefsPlanet.

Stumppy - RUN.
[Reply]
badgirl 03:50 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Well, yet another unexpected service provided by ChiefsPlanet.

Stumppy - RUN.
no need, we're both fixed. Happily I might add
[Reply]
badgirl 03:51 PM 02-24-2005
Ok Ok I get it, she wants child support and he don't wanna pay it, whats new, no matter the story it most of the time ends the same
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up