ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 62
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite
htismaqe 11:15 AM 11-23-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...yIbOTl70ncM4Zs

NFL odds: After Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

Frank Schwab 2 hrs ago

We can cease and desist with any debate about someone other than Patrick Mahomes being the NFL MVP favorite.

You’ll hear people argue that Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Alvin Kamara or anyone else should be “in the conversation,” but the only real talk is that the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is the overwhelming favorite until further notice. Everyone else is vying for NFL offensive player of the year, though Mahomes should probably win that too.

Sunday night’s heroics, leading a game-winning drive over the Las Vegas Raiders everyone knew was coming, solidified Mahomes’ position. He’s the best player in football and he’s having a phenomenal year.

The odds at BetMGM reflect that.

Mahomes is -118 to win MVP at BetMGM. Next on the list is Wilson at +350. Aaron Rodgers is +550 and nobody else is less than 12-to-1.
[Reply]
Spott 06:02 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I'm fully aware of that. My point is if they snub Mahomes, he will have a chance to show everyone who the real MVP is in the Super Bowl. Similar to Jordan against Barkley/Malone or Olajuwon against Robinson, etc.
The MVP has lost in the playoffs every years since 99, so I would be ok with him being able to use it as extra motivation in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Basileus777 06:06 PM 12-13-2020
Saints loss gives Green Bay the bye, giving Rodgers a boost to his MVP case.
[Reply]
JakeF 06:26 PM 12-13-2020
The only less-than-stellar game in his professional career, hardly a huge hit to his reputation.
[Reply]
-King- 06:30 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
The only less-than-stellar game in his professional career, hardly a huge hit to his reputation.
I don't know man. I moved him down to 12th on my qb rankings after today.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:31 PM 12-13-2020

There are so many people that are just itching to say, “see he isn’t that great” so any bad pass or decision they just jump on. Patriots fans are especially bad about it.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:35 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
I don't know man. I moved him down to 12th on my qb rankings after today.
Without Kelce and Hill he’s basically Aaron Brooks
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:36 PM 12-13-2020
The hot takes about him on social media are unbearable.

People DESPERATELY want to see him fail. Every not perfect thing he does is the worst thing in the world.

Every time he has a less than otherworldly game I have to stay off Twitter because it just pisses me off.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:39 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

People DESPERATELY want to see him fail. Every not perfect thing he does is the worst thing in the world.

Every time he has a less than otherworldly game I have to stay off Twitter because it just pisses me off.
Comes with the territory.

We were doing the exact same thing with Manning and Brady.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 06:42 PM 12-13-2020

Staying off twitter makes you smarter. I suggest more of that.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:46 PM 12-13-2020
I think after today it's Aaron Rodgers' award to lose. I don't see the Panthers, Titans or Bears giving him much trouble. Whereas Patrick struggles with LAC, and the Saints are very good on defense.
[Reply]
JakeF 06:49 PM 12-13-2020

I desperately wanted Tom Brady to get sacked so hard that it shattered his dick.

That's what human beings do. We put them up on a pedestal and then try to kick the pedestal out from under them. :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:23 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
There are so many people that are just itching to say, “see he isn’t that great” so any bad pass or decision they just jump on. Patriots fans are especially bad about it.
It's changed to the steelers. Their trolls have been in full force because they're hurt that the media hasn't crowned them yet
[Reply]
eDave 09:34 PM 12-13-2020
Rodgers been sacked for a loss of 30 yet?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:02 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Hell, Chief Fan was saying similar garbage in the game thread today.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:09 PM 12-13-2020
And he still threw for almost 400 yards.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 62
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up