ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Anyone here go to Texas A&M Recently?
SAUTO 01:45 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
So, this person has never been a customer and yet gave your business a bad review on some website?

Why did he do that?
exactly, and how the fuck should I know
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:42 PM 02-22-2014
Yeah, we're gonna need more deets.
[Reply]
mike_b_284 01:42 PM 02-22-2014
no just trying to keep you from having a stroke, buddy. I really couldn't care less. I would even apologize if it made any difference, but you would probably just rant more.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:45 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by mike_b_284:
no just trying to keep you from having a stroke, buddy. I really couldn't care less. I would even apologize if it made any difference, but you would probably just rant more.
fuck you.

did you delete the other bad reviews too? they come from here?

the construction company? the realty place?
[Reply]
TimBone 01:49 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
fuck you.

did you delete the other bad reviews too? they come from here?

the construction company? the realty place?
Wait, he wrote fake bad reviews for other businesses too? That's a weird way to get your kicks, Mike. You got some splainin' to do.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:51 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson:
Wait, he wrote fake bad reviews for other businesses too? That's a weird way to get your kicks, Mike. You got some splainin' to do.
yep. six in total, all around the kc area. they are gone now...

the realty place had a name that started with a g in there somewhere. in Westport I think
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:52 PM 02-22-2014
what do you fucking expect dude?

I work hard to have a great reputation and then to have someone that has never stepped foot near my shop say those things about me and my employees...

yeah im fucking pissed.
[Reply]
Dante84 01:45 PM 02-22-2014
wtf happened here?

Glad she's going to kstate. She'll love it.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:37 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Dante84:
wtf happened here?

Glad she's going to kstate. She'll love it.
Yeah, I live in MO, and I just became a little bit of a K-State fan!
[Reply]
Ceej 01:47 PM 02-22-2014
This is what makes CP what it is today. Awesome.
[Reply]
Chief Pote 01:51 PM 02-22-2014
mike b.....someone take the wrapping off of the ban hammer
[Reply]
mike_b_284 01:52 PM 02-22-2014
One of his veiled racist, hate filled diatribes spurred me to point out to a wider audience than CP that this guy is a moron. I was not trying at all to be anonymous. I actually had this in mind when replying to the thread, thinking that maybe his daughter will be the one to break the cycle.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:54 PM 02-22-2014
One of his veiled racist, hate filled diatribes spurred me to point out to a wider audience than CP that this guy is a moron. I was not trying at all to be anonymous. I actually had this in mind when replying to the thread, thinking that maybe his daughter will be the one to break the cycle.
racist?

not me pussy.

link me to a racist diatribe...

and bullshit you had this in mind.

liar and a bitch.
[Reply]
Donger 01:54 PM 02-22-2014
So, in response to his racist, hate-filled diatribes here, you chose to go after his actual, real-world business by giving bad reviews even though you've never been a customer?
[Reply]
TimBone 01:55 PM 02-22-2014
What about the other businesses? Sounds like you're just an asshole.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up