ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Hall of Classics>Wow, what a weekend .....
Phobia 01:22 PM 01-18-2005
Originally Posted by royr17:
Umm, guys i told her that i told you guys and she said it was ok cause she told some of her friends, so im not in trouble, ok.
Dude. Stop being an idiot.
[Reply]
royr17 01:27 PM 01-18-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Dude. Stop being an idiot.
Ok, well, then this thread wasnt a very good idea in the 1st place.
[Reply]
Phobia 01:29 PM 01-18-2005
Ok, well, then this thread wasnt a very good idea in the 1st place.
Despite that, don't tell the broad everything you do with your buddies. Jeez. Unbelievable.
[Reply]
Donger 01:30 PM 01-18-2005
Despite that, don't tell the broad everything you do with your buddies. Jeez. Unbelievable.
Sshhhhh!
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:32 PM 01-18-2005
That's a good way to get rid of one.
[Reply]
Donger 01:28 PM 01-18-2005
Umm, guys i told her that i told you guys and she said it was ok cause she told some of her friends, so im not in trouble, ok.
Rookie. You're not in trouble YET.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:49 PM 01-18-2005
Carry On.
You have got to learn rule #2 of the guy code. Keep your mouth shut.

Dude...you DON'T, and I told you to NEVER tell her about this place.....and that you told anyone you shagged her rotten. Its ok to tell your buddies, but NEVER, EVAR!!!! admit to her that you did.

IF she sees you, hears you and has a picture.......your answer is still "Wasn't me"
[Reply]
go bo 02:52 PM 01-18-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

Dude...you DON'T, and I told you to NEVER tell her about this place.....and that you told anyone you shagged her rotten. Its ok to tell your buddies, but NEVER, EVAR!!!! admit to her that you did.

IF she sees you, hears you and has a picture.......your answer is still "Wasn't me"
good advice...

funny, but good advice... :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
royr17 03:48 PM 01-18-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

I just gotta say that I didnt tell her about this place, I just told her that I told some of my friends. Thats all. I never mentioned one thing about Chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
Phobia 03:59 PM 01-18-2005
I just gotta say that I didnt tell her about this place, I just told her that I told some of my friends. Thats all. I never mentioned one thing about Chiefsplanet.
Guys, he's really actually truly officially officially official done with this thread now. For REAL this time.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 04:04 PM 01-18-2005
Guys, he's really actually truly officially officially official done with this thread now. For REAL this time.
I'm gonna keep posting on it anyway just to see how long I can keep him posting on it.
[Reply]
royr17 01:33 PM 01-18-2005
Well you guys have your way with this thread all you want, but i am now officially done with the thread.
[Reply]
Phobia 01:37 PM 01-18-2005
Well you guys have your way with this thread all you want, but i am now officially done with the thread.
Is this the official OFFICIAL done warning? I'm wondering because I think this is the 5th or 6th post you've made on this thread declaring you were done with it.
[Reply]
go bo 01:40 PM 01-18-2005
Is this the official OFFICIAL done warning? I'm wondering because I think this is the 5th or 6th post you've made on this thread declaring you were done with it.
well, that depends on what the meaning of "done" is...
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:46 PM 01-18-2005
Its been 3 days now.

I wonder if the Burn during Urination, itching of the bugs crawling in the ThreeRug, and the discharge have begun yet?

Its probably time to dig up the address of the KY Campus Clinics with antibiotic injections and a supply of 2' quetips.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up