ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Griddles
Fire Me Boy! 11:12 AM 07-31-2018
Anyone have one of these outdoor (or indoor, I don't care how you use it) griddles like the Blackstone? Basically, it's a propane fired steel griddle in various sizes - I have a 36". If you've ever been to a hibachi restaurant where they cook in front of you, basically one of those.

This is a place for sharing. What do you have, what do you like to cook on it?

I broke mine in this weekend with some fried rice, KC strip, and mixed veggies. It wasn't perfect, but it was damn good.

I'm thinking about doing some smashburgers this weekend, or maybe a big breakfast - bacon, french toast, hash browns.
[Reply]
Coogs 10:50 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Gonna try some German potatoes and onions this weekend, along with some dry aged ribeyes I have on hand (the steaks will go on the grill).
How did the ribeyes turn out? Very curious to know what you thought compared to how you usually do ribeyes.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:16 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by Coogs:
How did the ribeyes turn out? Very curious to know what you thought compared to how you usually do ribeyes.
We didn't end up doing the steaks. Bit those would have been grilled anyway.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:17 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
Count me in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yay!!!!
[Reply]
Coogs 11:46 AM 08-18-2018
We didn't end up doing the steaks. Bit those would have been grilled anyway.
:-) I need to learn how to read I guess. Just automatically assumed griddle instead of grill when I read it the first time.

I would be interested in how a ribeye or kc strip turns out on the griddle, if you ever do one that way.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:35 PM 08-18-2018
Smashburgers for lunch. Got the trusty flooring trowel and wallpaper scraper out. Butchered the first patty before I remembered the parchment paper. Wife said these were the best burgers I've made her.
[Reply]
In58men 02:50 PM 08-26-2018
Al Pastor and grilled onions c’mon. First time today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:51 PM 08-26-2018
Nice. Finished dish?
[Reply]
In58men 05:05 PM 08-26-2018
Nice. Finished dish?
Ugh!! I already smashed on the food, my bad lol.

Best damn grilled onions. They really set those tacos to a different level. I love the griddle, no regulatior issues. Grill got hot as fuck.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:58 PM 08-26-2018
Anyone have one of these outdoor (or indoor, I don't care how you use it) griddles like the Blackstone? Basically, it's a propane fired steel griddle in various sizes - I have a 36". If you've ever been to a hibachi restaurant where they cook in front of you, basically one of those.

This is a place for sharing. What do you have, what do you like to cook on it?

I broke mine in this weekend with some fried rice, KC strip, and mixed veggies. It wasn't perfect, but it was damn good.

I'm thinking about doing some smashburgers this weekend, or maybe a big breakfast - bacon, french toast, hash browns.

That would be great for a tailgate. Would also keep you warm.
[Reply]
In58men 07:19 PM 08-26-2018
Philly cheesesteak will be my next go to meal on the griddle.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:32 PM 08-26-2018
These look awesome. I think I have been inspired to get a grill griddle topper now though.
[Reply]
Dunit35 07:49 PM 08-29-2018
I’ve used this several times since I bought it earlier this month. We’ve had breakfast twice, Philly cheesesteaks, hibachi, fajitas, and burgers/brats.

Ease of use and the large size make it awesome.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:05 AM 08-30-2018
Gonna have to try this. Fried cheese pizza.

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:54 PM 09-03-2018
Gonna have to try this. Fried cheese pizza.

I made this for lunch today in a skillet.

It’s really good. Mine looked like a fire hot mess so I didn’t take a picture. I also made enough of a mess the wife might co-sign a griddle purchase.
[Reply]
philfree 10:17 PM 09-03-2018
I ordered the 28" Blackstone and it should be here any day now. I didn't think me and the wife need a 36" and the 28" takes up less space so it will fit end to end with the regular grill on the deck.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Up