ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 23
« First < 121819202122 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Sammy Watkins will play 15 regular season games
BWillie 05:30 PM 08-16-2019
Sammy Watkins will play 15 regular season games. I will put my money where my mouth is. $50, straight up with anyone who wants the bet. I win, you pay me $50. You win, I pay you $50. Tired of everybody dogging my boy Sammy and mocking him for his weird twitter cult quotes.

Sure, he may end up being in some strange Heavens Gate cult someday, but he can play football. And he seems to give it all he has.

Keep ****ing doubting the S-WAT.

*games that he is suspended do not count against me
*games that Chiefs sit him for rest because they are 16 and ****ing 0 or something do not count against me

He will not get injured, or at least enough to miss more than one regular season game. He seemed to be pretty durable in college, he's just been unlucky. Unlucky I say.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 02:35 PM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Season isnt over yet. And a new season is just about to start.
Since his big game in week 1 he's totaled 42 catches for 467 yards. That's about an average of 4 catches and 42 yards a game. Extrapolated over a full season and you get 64 catches for 672 yards. That's complete shit for the money he's making. Oh, and he has zero touchdowns since week 1. He needs to be gone.
[Reply]
carlos3652 02:50 PM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Since his big game in week 1 he's totaled 42 catches for 467 yards. That's about an average of 4 catches and 42 yards a game. Extrapolated over a full season and you get 64 catches for 672 yards. That's complete shit for the money he's making. Oh, and he has zero touchdowns since week 1. He needs to be gone.
lol... lets take big games away from everyone so we can cherry pic stats :P

If you take away Tyreek's Titans and Vikings game.... hes totaled 37 catches for 502 yards, thats about an average of 4 catches for 50 yards a game... over a season thats 64 catches for 800 yards... for over 18m a year!!! Lets get rid of him...

PS: not trying to bag on you OKchiefs, just the absurdity of cherry picking stats to make it fit a narrative.

I agree he needs to be gone, but I think he served a purpose.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:58 PM 12-26-2019
I think you have to go by the original intent. I don’t think that intent was to include a few snaps as a game played. To me, there’s a big difference between “a game played” and “a game played IN.”

But I guess it should’ve been clarified.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:32 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
If Sammy plays in the last game. I win.

Sammy Watkins just played the opening series. 14 games Sammy has played in. Clay has officially lost the bet. Please let me know how you can pay the $100.

Paypal or Venmo work best.
[Reply]
TEX 01:41 PM 12-29-2019
Sammy Watkins just played the opening series. 14 games Sammy has played in. Clay has officially lost the bet. Please let me know how you can pay the $100.

Paypal or Venmo work best.
Watkins is playing this game? Wouldn't know it..:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:35 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Watkins is playing this game? Wouldn't know it..:-)
Yeah, only a lawyer would say this was "playing", but in the legal sense of the word it is playing. He's just not worth the gas money to get to games..

Kansas City Rec Yds Avg Long TD Tgt FL
Sammy Watkins 1 8 8.0 8 0 2 0

Let's just hope the fucking clown is gone next year. Perhaps replaced with a practice squad guy this year. Just to remind him that he sucks.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:47 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Yeah, only a lawyer would say this was "playing", but in the legal sense of the word it is playing. He's just not worth the gas money to get to games..

Kansas City Rec Yds Avg Long TD Tgt FL
Sammy Watkins 1 8 8.0 8 0 2 0

Let's just hope the fucking clown is gone next year. Perhaps replaced with a practice squad guy this year. Just to remind him that he sucks.
Wow. Guy can't win you a bowl OR 100 bucks. You really know how to pick 'em Clay!
[Reply]
Setsuna 03:52 PM 12-29-2019
The Welcher Awakens...
The Last Welcher...
The Rise of Welcher....

Here it comes! :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:00 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
The Welcher Awakens...
The Last Welcher...
The Rise of Welcher....

Here it comes! :-) :-) :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:28 PM 12-29-2019
pay that man his money
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:48 PM 12-29-2019
I never understood why we re-signed Jeremy Maclin
[Reply]
BWillie 05:41 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
pay that man his money
I'm ready, please let me know how you can pay me. I accept paypal, bitcoin, or venmo. I've sent you a PM with my paypal, venmo info if you want to do that.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 05:44 PM 12-29-2019
I'm ready, please let me know how you can pay me. I accept paypal, bitcoin, or venmo. I've sent you a PM with my paypal, venmo info if you want to do that.
Good luck.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:03 PM 12-29-2019

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:05 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Good luck.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 22 of 23
« First < 121819202122 23 >
Up