ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 17
« First < 3910111213 14151617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Looks like Speaks put in work this offseason...
NIUhuskies 04:10 PM 05-21-2019
but not at the gym...jesus christ does he look fat and out of shape. i'm sure the coaches were thrilled

I wanted to believe...I truly did... pic.twitter.com/wB32u1cYSB

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) May 21, 2019

vs last yr

#Chiefs’ rookie Breeland Speaks made his presence felt against the Jaguars, totaling seven pressures (2 QB Hits and 5 QB Hurries) on a career-high 56 defensive snaps. He played a combined 60 defensive snaps in weeks 1-4, per @PFF. pic.twitter.com/0sacM3II3B

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) October 9, 2018

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:08 PM 06-05-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
So, why was CP shitting all over him?
Because CP is full of confirmed, pillow biting, knee-jerk dip shits who would cut the team's most productive offensive weapon based on conjecture?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:38 PM 06-05-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Because CP is full of confirmed, pillow biting, knee-jerk dip shits who would cut the team's most productive offensive weapon based on conjecture?
Well, that's true.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:44 PM 06-05-2019
Sounds like worthy of an extension.
[Reply]
nychief 08:47 PM 06-05-2019
it's not conjecture, shit for brains. Take your associate's degree analysis back to the double wide.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:06 PM 06-05-2019
Originally Posted by nychief:
it's not conjecture, shit for brains. Take your associate's degree analysis back to the double wide.
Nor are any charges proven, cunt lips. Oh wait; there ARE NO CHARGES.

So yep; heresay and CONJECTURE you FLAMING dildo-eater.

Anything else to add, Michelle?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:09 PM 06-05-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Well, that's true.
This is the correct response.

Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Sounds like worthy of an extension.
As is this.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:19 AM 06-06-2019
Still a fat pos. Shocking...

Hope he pans out at DT. Because if not Chiefs should trade him for whatever they can get.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:25 AM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Still a fat pos. Shocking...

Hope he pans out at DT. Because if not Chiefs should trade him for whatever they can get.
You’re rarely, if ever, right about anything. So the Chiefs should do the opposite.

Also, he’s not fat at all for an interior DL, so we can stop talking about him like he is.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:41 AM 06-06-2019
I hope he lights it the fuck up.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:52 PM 06-06-2019
Name one play where Speaks flashed in 2018. That's not a good sign imo. He looked slow and overmatched most of the time. I'm hoping for a turn around, and to be spectacularly wrong. But I think it's delusional to expect him to more likely than not have a breakout.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:54 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Name one play where Speaks flashed in 2018. That's not a good sign imo. He looked slow and overmatched most of the time. I'm hoping for a turn around, and to be spectacularly wrong. But I think it's delusional to expect him to more likely than not have a breakout.
His 1.5 sacks and 8 QB hits? He also had some good plays against the run.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:52 PM 06-06-2019
The whole Jacksonville game. He also had a couple sacks eliminated by penalties and thought the Brady play was whistled dead. He wasn’t good, but he graded out above average on PFF and was playing out of position. He also forced a fumble and recovered 2.

DL usually make a jump from year 1 to year 2 and I think Speaks will benefit from better coaching and being in a position that fits his strengths a lot better. I expect him to ascend over the next couple years.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:55 PM 06-06-2019
I think this one's going to pan out. Unlike Dorsey, if Veach saw something in this guy worth shuffling and bustling about for, then I'm inclined to believe that there's something there. And now that we have the most elite defensive coaching staff that we've ever possessed, we're going to find out one way or another.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 04:17 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by nychief:
There are no charges. So sit down and :-).
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:32 PM 06-06-2019
He had a better QB pressure rate than Justin Houston
[Reply]
Page 13 of 17
« First < 3910111213 14151617 >
Up