« First < 34567 8 >
Media Center>Fallout: The Series
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 11-29-2023
FUCKING NAILED IT! :-)

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:01 AM 04-23-2024

[Reply]
Indian Chief 01:18 PM 04-23-2024
When games screw up their launch (FO76, Cyberpunk, No Man's Sky, etc), I tune out. I'm not being stubborn or petty, I just don't have the wherewithal to circle back around for second chances, no matter how much they fix. There are too many other games to play.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:23 PM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
When games screw up their launch (FO76, Cyberpunk, No Man's Sky, etc), I tune out. I'm not being stubborn or petty, I just don't have the wherewithal to circle back around for second chances, no matter how much they fix. There are too many other games to play.
I understand and I'm not pushing FO76 I played it a bit but i'm not much on any live service crap. I tolerate Division because it's amazing despite hating Ubisoft and the Live service garbage.
[Reply]
UteChief 01:34 PM 04-23-2024
Is this worth watching if you’ve never played the game?
[Reply]
Valiant 02:29 PM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by UteChief:
Yes. It will probably make you want to play them.

Think Skyrim but apocalyptic 50s.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:42 PM 04-23-2024
Apparently so. I've seen plenty of glowing reviews begin with the words "I never played the games, but..."

And let's be honest here - while it's very well done and highly entertaining, it's still just a cartoonishly violent, sci-fi fantasy show. This shit ain't rocket science.

I would imagine I would like it had I never played the games, just not as much. I assume this will also inspire a lot of people who never played Fallout before to give it a go. Serious win-win for Bethesda.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:27 PM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:

My God, I will have completely forgotten about this by the time it comes out again.
Yeah I wish it was like the old days where you had a season come out every year right around the same time. Now we have to wait at minimum 2 years if we're lucky and we're only getting 8-10 episodes, which drives me fucking crazy.
[Reply]
stumppy 04:06 PM 04-23-2024
Yes it is. I've never played the game but am seriously thinking about it after watching the series.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:53 PM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Yes it is. I've never played the game but am seriously thinking about it after watching the series.
I have the original game somewhere; I remember playing it and thinking it was rather tedious. I'm more of a FPS and RTS player instead of the roll playing games.

I liked the series. A lot doesn't make sense because I don't know the background however the actors seem to be enjoying it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:56 AM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
Michael Rapaport...

Spoiler!

Even the humor has been well done.
Naming him knight Titus was a genius touch :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:56 AM 04-24-2024
Fantastic show...and I don't say that often
[Reply]
BigRichard 04:30 PM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Naming him knight Titus was a genius touch :-)
Can you fill me in on this? Something I must not know.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:29 PM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I had him confused with someone else lol There was a show back in the day called Titus. For some reason I thought he was on it
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:51 PM 04-25-2024

Fallout 4 update and a link to buy all of the fallout games for cheap on Steam if anyone is interested.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 09:40 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Titus Manlius was a roman youth who did a kinda David and Goliath thing. He accepted a challenge for single combat against a physically superior Gaul and ended up kicking his ass.

Nobody anticipates it but Titus will **** you up.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up