ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 45
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How friggin Cold are you?
splatbass 11:34 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Can I ask a favor? Can you just wander down to the beach and walk through the sand for me (us)? Preferably with a good beach tequila drink in hand? TIA

I did this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:44 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by splatbass:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well yeah, but it's probably pretty humid.

Sorry. That's the best I've got.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:49 PM 02-14-2021
:-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:06 PM 02-14-2021
no way am I living in a pull trailer like my grandparents did. Southern tx.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:59 PM 02-14-2021
With so many of us trapped in our houses, its amazing how dead this place is today... the offseason BLOWS :-)
[Reply]
2112 04:04 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
With so many of us trapped in our houses, its amazing how dead this place is today... the offseason BLOWS :-)
When do pitchers and catchers report? This is the worst time of the year.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:12 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
When do pitchers and catchers report? This is the worst time of the year.
Unfortunately I'm not big on baseball, so now begins the long slog until draft day

Spring will bring some relief since I can at least get back outside and go fishing etc... but yeah man, this is a SUCKY time of year
[Reply]
Frazod 04:09 PM 02-14-2021
When I was getting out of car earlier today I sat a Red Bull on the roof while grabbing something inside. The Red Bull slid off the roof, hit the side on the way down, then landed on the concrete floor of the garage. Both the car and the garage floor are currently filthy, and I wasn't even going to attempt to clean up the mess considering how cold it is, and the whole sticky mess is certainly frozen solid by now. But eventually I'll have to.

Don't even want to think about it.

[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:12 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
When I was getting out of car earlier today I sat a Red Bull on the roof while grabbing something inside. The Red Bull slid off the roof, hit the side on the way down, then landed on the concrete floor of the garage. Both the car and the garage floor are currently filthy, and I wasn't even going to attempt to clean up the mess considering how cold it is, and the whole sticky mess is certainly frozen solid by now. But eventually I'll have to.

scrape it up with an ice scraper and throw it outside
[Reply]
2112 04:13 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:

Let your cat lick it up and then watch him run around the house.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:16 PM 02-14-2021
Haha yep, gotta get your cheap thrills where ya can these days
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:20 PM 02-14-2021
1° "feels like -21°"

I don't need them to tell me what it feels like or at least fucking lie to me and say it feels like sultry 82°
[Reply]
Frazod 04:37 PM 02-14-2021
Yeah, I don't need a trip to the vet today. :-)

[Reply]
notorious 05:23 PM 02-14-2021
My biggest bitch isn't that it's this cold, it's how long it's hanging around.

This shit is going to last 2 weeks when it finally ends. **** you weather.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:47 PM 02-14-2021
This is starting to remind me of the winter of 1994/1995 in Chicago. Below zero all week, then on the weekend it would warm up enough for another 4"-6" inches of snow, then go back down below zero. Seemed like that pattern repeated for about a month. The snow accumulated so much that most people who parked outside lost the use of their cars, which were buried up to their roofs in hard, frozen snow. I remember my street was like an ice canyon with rear view mirrors sticking out of the sides. I didn't have a car at the time anyway, so I was walking everywhere. It was absolutely miserable, and seemed like it would go on forever.

Of course, later that same year, the summer was so miserably, relentlessly hellish that over 700 people died from the heat.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 45
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up