ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 126
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123 > Last »
Media Center>Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015
tk13 11:50 AM 07-20-2013

---

Originally Posted by :
After decades of fighting evil solo, Batman and Superman will finally be teaming up on the big screen, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

Man of Steel director Zack Snyder will direct the tentpole with Henry Cavill returning as Superman. It is unclear who will play Batman in the new film. A release date of 2015 has been set, with a Flash movie appearing in 2016 and a Justice League movie in 2017.

Snyder's Man of Steel, which rebooted the Superman franchise, has grossed north of $600 million worldwide since it hit theaters this June.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-league-589521

Originally Posted by :
Warner Bros. is about to bring together two of its most iconic heroes: Superman and Batman will unite in a new film, the follow-up to “Man of Steel,” set for release in 2015.

According to two sources with knowledge of the movie, Warner Bros. intends to announce the news at its Comic-Con International panel Saturday morning. Said a Warner Bros. spokesperson, “We don’t comment on rumors regarding these properties.”

“Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder is expected to reunite with screenwriter David S. Goyer and star Henry Cavill for the new film. It’s unlikely Christian Bale will step back into the bat suit, as the actor has indicated publicly that he has moved on from his days as Bruce Wayne.

“Man of Steel” producer and “Dark Knight” trilogy director Christopher Nolan is expected by some to produce the project, but the exact nature of his involvement is unclear.

The move marks the culmination of years of effort on the part of Warner Bros. and DC Comics to bring their superheroes together in a similar fashion to their primary competitor Marvel, which successfully combined its superheroes into a $1.5-billion box-office hit with “The Avengers.”

In the comic world, the two heroes are teaming up in a new series, “Batman/Superman,” by writer Greg Pak and artist Jae Lee.
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movie...-man-of-steel/
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:45 AM 12-05-2015
[/IMG]

Someone posted this 'easter egg' on twitter thinking Bizzaro is coming
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 02:11 AM 12-09-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'm aware. I just think Superman should be larger than Batman.
Not everything is about size.

[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 02:12 AM 12-09-2015
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I'm liking it. Will enjoy watching it with my son.
Can't stand Eisenbergs Lex though. That's really going to be polarizing.
Already been mentioned I'm sure. Not Lex. Alex, his son.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 02:19 AM 12-09-2015
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
[/IMG]

Someone posted this 'easter egg' on twitter thinking Bizzaro is coming
People do realize that this is essentially right as he's brought to life, and if it is DD or DS the character will morph as he becomes more powerful and evolves... right?
This is not what the final form of the villain will end up looking like.
[Reply]
-King- 07:07 AM 12-11-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
It's not just the level of destruction; it's about why Supes wouldn't force it out of a major metropolitan area.
How exactly does he do that? Zod is pretty much equally as powerful.
[Reply]
007 07:13 AM 12-11-2015
Originally Posted by -King-:
The argument being that supes should have just flown out to the middle of nowhere for the fight. But zod isn't stupid. He knows threatening the populace works against supes.

Their argument is old and tired.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:16 AM 12-11-2015
why didn't anyone ever criticized Donners Superman II for Supes never taking the fight out of the city???
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:35 AM 12-11-2015
Originally Posted by -King-:
Originally Posted by Guru:
The argument being that supes should have just flown out to the middle of nowhere for the fight. But zod isn't stupid. He knows threatening the populace works against supes.

Their argument is old and tired.
I agree on all counts. Just saying that's why peeps are upset.
[Reply]
007 08:37 AM 12-11-2015
why didn't anyone ever criticized Donners Superman II for Supes never taking the fight out of the city???
/subject
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:55 AM 12-11-2015
Originally Posted by Guru:
/subject

The level of destruction isn't even remotely comparable. And Supes spent a good amount of time in that fight saving people, if memory serves.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:47 AM 12-11-2015
The level of destruction isn't even remotely comparable. And Supes spent a good amount of time in that fight saving people, if memory serves.
Only because 'realistic' now and 'realistic' 40 years ago are completely different beasts. Basically both movies are live action cartoons, it's just that one is superfriends and the other is more akin to justice league unlimited.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:55 AM 12-11-2015
Because people are just bitching.

MOS was a flawed film, but Superman was fighting somebody with the same functional strength as him. Zod was a legit world-destroyer, that's not somebody you can just take to the continent next door.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:55 PM 12-11-2015
That's only because Donner didn't have the technology that Zach Snyder has
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:30 PM 12-11-2015
That's only because Donner didn't have the technology that Zach Snyder has

It's beside the point. There is a difference, and anyone arguing otherwise isn't having an honest argument. The difference in destruction is night and day.
[Reply]
007 08:48 PM 12-11-2015
oh my god make this stop. Its the movies, they are going to blow shit up. Get over it.
[Reply]
Page 73 of 126
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123 > Last »
Up