ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 67
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BREAKING: Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs
Dante84 04:39 PM 10-15-2020

Kansas City, #ChiefsKingdom, thank you for the opportunity ���� let’s go! pic.twitter.com/6aEY9GaoA7

— Le'Veon Bell (@LeVeonBell) October 15, 2020

pic.twitter.com/mVVZ7KQULX

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) October 15, 2020

[Reply]
RunKC 07:27 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
When has he ever screwed up a locker room?
Uh in Pittsburgh in 2018. How do you not remember this?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:29 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That was cuz of money. He isn’t a nutcase like AB. Bell gets a chance to revitalize his career in Reid’s offense
[Reply]
New World Order 07:29 PM 10-15-2020
That’s completely different
[Reply]
staylor26 07:29 PM 10-15-2020
Holding out means screwing up a locker room? How can you screw up a locker room when you aren’t even in it? Lol

I mean wtf? Besides, is he going to holdout again? This makes no sense no matter what way you look at it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:29 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
How many LB'ers can cover Clyde?

I mean Bell's a good receiving back, but is he really BETTER at that than Clyde?

It's cool, I ain't mad about it, because we didn't have to pay and arm and a leg for him. And it keeps him away from teams that could use him to hurt us in January.

I just think he's kind of an odd fit. Bad fit as a runner stylistically, but good receiving back, which Andy can always use. It's cool, I just think it's kind of weird.

But I ain't mad about it. I'm not picking this hill to die on.

I sure would feel better if we had signed a starting quality OG or TWO.
Oh, now I get it. We're not talking about the same scenario, buddy.

See, what I'm thinking is that Andy will insert Bell in some two-back spots, say where Darrel might've been, or even a Sherm package. Or maybe put him in at the TE2 sometimes, instead of Keizer or whoever else we've been trotting out there. So both Bell and CEH will be on the field at the same time, get me?

Now there'd be two quick, shifty, ball-catching RBs on the field at the same time . . . now which LB takes which RB?

This goes to what I was saying before, about Andy not using Bell as just a textbook RB. If he does that, he'd really be missing the boat on Bell. Andy should be thinking about how to get Bell on the field WITH all of his other weapons. And I know that's what Andy's thinking about right now.

In other words, we shouldn't be thinking about Bell as just a RB. This is Andy's offense after all. He lines up WRs, TEs in the backfield. And RBs all over the place.

Bell is a high performance athlete that Andy can serve up everywhere. Plus CEH can be on the field at the same time.

Just as an example, think about having CEH in the backfield and Bell lined up wide. Most teams will send a LB to cover Bell, which takes that LB away from the box. Now run an RPO off that set. CEH can run, or he can go into the pattern, and Bell takes away a LB from the box, and he can also go into the pattern, or run a jet sweep, or whatever. Or run it vice versa. Just as problematic for a defense.

Am I making any sense to you now?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:29 PM 10-15-2020
Bell goes from the Doghouse to the Penthouse
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:30 PM 10-15-2020
And if he pulls any of that shit, he’s gone. No risk.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:31 PM 10-15-2020
Bell will be on the field 90% of the time however that doesn’t take away CEH usage. They will both be on the field together. Bell can be in the slot.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:31 PM 10-15-2020
Let’s go trade for Jason Kelce.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:31 PM 10-15-2020
He didn't screw up the locker room. They were mad he held out after being tagged twice. The Jets crap is obviously on the HC. He is the problem.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:33 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
YAAAASSSS!! Big dick Brett will get it done! He will get anyone he wants!!
[Reply]
staylor26 07:34 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He didn't screw up the locker room. They were mad he held out after being tagged twice. The Jets crap is obviously on the HC. He is the problem.
Exactly. Players getting mad at Bell for wanting to get paid equals “screwing up a locker room”?

:-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:35 PM 10-15-2020
Bell is an excellent pass blocker as well!! He will be out there on third downs instead of Darrell now
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:35 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Stop teasing me. It's not nice.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:37 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Dont think he has, he just fucked himself real hard.
Did he though? He got $50M from the Jets and now has a chance to ride the Chiefs coat tails for a ring.

Seems it maybe worked out for him after all.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 67
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up