ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 29
1 234511 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 19
Hammock Parties 06:34 PM 05-19-2018
First news leak:

Improved QB arm animation

Route running rating is removed and replaced by deep, intermediate and short route running.

New punting interface

New franchise mode

[Reply]
New World Order 06:35 PM 05-19-2018
Just fix the ****ing blocking. That's all I want.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:48 AM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Just fix the ****ing blocking. That's all I want.
Yep.
This past year was the first time I had bought it in quite a number of years, courtesy of a $50 gamestop gift card. And while there were many improvements from the last Madden games I played, the blocking is consistently lacking.

Also, when playing a franchise as a Player (whatever it's called; when you play as a QB, RB, LB etc..), it's a little broken as well. As it pertains to QB, it's impossible to get a running game going, regardless who is in the backfield. you'll see a hole open up, and the RB (computer controlled) will just inexplicably cut back, or bounce to the outside. I recently completed a season at QB of the Chiefs, the my the most yards my RBs got me in a game all season was 116. and that would be considered a breakout compared to what they usually do. I try to play pretty realistically - balanced play calling, field positioning, clock management etc, so it's infuriating to consistently have a run game that gets you 40 yds on 20 carries.

So I'd say that aspect is pretty broken too.
I need to play more 'regular' franchise where I can switch between players etc.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:06 AM 05-22-2018
^ Agreed Dayze. Pulling lineman suck at blocking. Tosses suck because of this.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:24 PM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
^ Agreed Dayze. Pulling lineman suck at blocking. Tosses suck because of this.

you led the fucking league in rushing

shut up
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 06:36 PM 05-19-2018
What you mean new franchise?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:44 PM 05-19-2018
Hard to say. Maybe they totally revamped franchise mode.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:37 PM 05-19-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Hard to say. Maybe they totally revamped franchise mode.
Doubtful.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 05:31 AM 05-20-2018
The new punter interface has to be a joke. Nobody gives a shit about punting.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:04 AM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
The new punter interface has to be a joke. Nobody gives a shit about punting.
No shit.

Its like enhancing fan graphics/animations in the stands or animations in between plays, during huddles, sideline cam, coaches reactions shots etc.

No one cares about that shit. Just make the damn game play and AI better.

God...fuck the Madden franchise. I only rarely play it because I need my football video game fix, and sadly EA knows that and exploits the shit out of customers w/ their exclusive rights shit.

At least w/ MLB The Show and their exclusive rights, at least it's a fuckin awesome game. Only thing that's probably ever rivaled it was the '05-06 MVP Baseball series for PS2/Xbox. NCAA game was SOOOOOO much better. Dynasty mode in that game was 100000x better than any franchise mode Madden's ever come out with.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:47 AM 05-20-2018
Earlier you buy, earlier you discover the cheap cheeses that make it unplayable
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:24 AM 05-20-2018
I hope we do another online franchise here at CP.

If there's a new learning curve this year and Rocko is on the same level as the rest of us it'll be fun.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:00 AM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I hope we do another online franchise here at CP.

If there's a new learning curve this year and Rocko is on the same level as the rest of us it'll be fun.
Eh. I’m good at the game first of all because I understand football. Secondly I’m really good at the game just due to experience of playing Madden religiously since I was about 8. But with that said, some years I do struggle out the gate. So if we do one for Madden 19 let’s try to start it up right after release date if possible to put everyone on even ground.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:10 AM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Eh. I’m good at the game first of all because I understand football. Secondly I’m really good at the game just due to experience of playing Madden religiously since I was about 8. But with that said, some years I do struggle out the gate. So if we do one for Madden 19 let’s try to start it up right after release date if possible to put everyone on even ground.
Not with the myriad of game breaking glitches they'll need to patch out. These games are usually damn near broken on release.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 12:28 PM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Not with the myriad of game breaking glitches they'll need to patch out. These games are usually damn near broken on release.
Ya this pisses me off that they can’t just make the game right the first time anymore.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 29
1 234511 > Last »
Up