ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Injury report this week?
Direckshun 09:50 AM 01-13-2021
It's Wednesday, and I assume we've had two practices so far this week.

Yet I do not see an injury report anywhere. Am I missing anything?
[Reply]
In58men 12:24 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Not really. He'd be nice to have for sure but not a "need". Dude only plays about 25% of the snaps per game.
We have Chubb and Hunt, two prolific running backs. We’re gonna need some speed on defense.
[Reply]
-King- 12:24 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I imagine reporters watch practice with a clipboard checking off attendance like a substitute teacher :-)
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:25 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Dude roasted Richard Sherman to help us win the Super Bowl.

Imma give him a little leeway before I storm the Capitol over his injuries.
Absolutely. Pretty sure he'll manage to play Sunday.

Now going forward after this season? Sayonara.
[Reply]
wazu 12:25 PM 01-13-2021
Watkins felt good enough to talk shit on the Browns over Twitter. Hopefully he's planning to back that up on Sunday.
[Reply]
O.city 12:26 PM 01-13-2021
Can we be done with Watkins, please? My god.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:29 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
All he said is "I wouldn't go that far" which of course makes total sense considering it was still the first quarter.

Maybe not worded the best but certainly not worded in any way that insinuates he was disrespecting the Browns, unless that's what people want to read into it on their own.
Basically it's about this. Some people have decided to take a post that Sammy made and make it into something more. I get CLE fans and even the team doing it; gotta grab at any kind of BB material for motivation. I wish that some CLE player would say something dumb to give the Chiefs a little of that edge.

But let's be real: Sammy doesn't have a history of shit-talking. He's not OBJ/Diggs/DHop or someone like that. He's pretty humble. For WR anyway.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:30 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
I fucking hope so after this season. Draft a new X receiver in the first round and move the fuck on from broke ass.
[Reply]
wazu 12:32 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
I imagine reporters watch practice with a clipboard checking off attendance like a substitute teacher :-)
It's kind of impressive. There are so many players all over the place. Most not turned where you can see their names, many not even numbers. Subbing in and out and running in all different directions. And then you gotta turn around and report who you couldn't find and hope you didn't just miss it.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:34 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Watkins felt good enough to talk shit on the Browns over Twitter. Hopefully he's planning to back that up on Sunday.
He and juju will both be free agents for a reason.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:34 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
We have Chubb and Hunt, two prolific running backs. We’re gonna need some speed on defense.
Well, we don't have it. And even if Gay was healthy, he wasn't going to play more than 25% or so of the snaps.

It is what it is.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:45 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah, that's exactly what they do because it's their job as sportswriters.

Originally Posted by wazu:
It's kind of impressive. There are so many players all over the place. Most not turned where you can see their names, many not even numbers. Subbing in and out and running in all different directions. And then you gotta turn around and report who you couldn't find and hope you didn't just miss it.
What? It's in no way, "impressive". Anyone can print out Chiefs jersey numbers from their website and match them up.

Plus, Reid generally addresses guys that missed practice.
[Reply]
thabear04 12:47 PM 01-13-2021
Wakins can’t go Sunday give me Bryron Pringle.
[Reply]
O.city 12:51 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I ****ing hope so after this season. Draft a new X receiver in the first round and move the **** on from broke ass.
Let him go be someone else's problem.
[Reply]
-King- 12:52 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Yeah, that's exactly what they do because it's their job as sportswriters.

What? It's in no way, "impressive". Anyone can print out Chiefs jersey numbers from their website and match them up.

Plus, Reid generally addresses guys that missed practice.

[Reply]
ForeverIowan 12:54 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Unless he goes off in the playoffs you've got to think we part ways. OBJ or a first rounder for his replacement please.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up