ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 101
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:39 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Pushead2:

Why do these idiots leave town & start talking shit?

Chiefs might be pissed at you.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:40 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
A Browns-Bills AFC CG would be kind of nifty.

Deberg is that you?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:42 PM 01-10-2021
BROWNS SHOT THEIR WAD AN HOUR AGO
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:43 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Deberg is that you?
Jesus fucking Christ I didn't say I wanted or expected it to happen. It would just be two woebegone franchises finally getting their chance.
[Reply]
srvy 11:44 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Coming up next....

Did the Chiefs overreact cutting Kareem Hunt?
Probably but the mee too movement was heating up and bad pub followed. I think the Chief's front office got zero to no help from Rodger and how to handle it. Then on top of it all Kareem was young immature didn't contact the Chief's fixer then lied to Reid and the big guy Hunt. The rest is history.
[Reply]
alanm 11:47 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
A Browns-Bills AFC CG would be kind of nifty.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Danguardace 11:47 PM 01-10-2021
Score early and often take Chubb and Slut Punter out of the game, don't let them hang around.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:54 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Pushead2:
Yeah, Jamaal said it was personal too when he signed with Donkos before he played the Chiefs. We saw how that worked out for him.

Good luck to you on Sunday, Kareem. You’re gonna need it.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:57 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Score early and often take Chubb and Slut Punter out of the game, don't let them hang around.
:-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:57 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I've never seen a Browns troll. That's awesome. "Hi, Browns troll!"

Now kill yourself by drinking an aids grease-fire!

Did I do that right this time? Only my second one.

Now, on to the Browns/Chiefs match-up . . .

This is a great match-up for us.

CLE has a great run game, a great DE, a bucket of confidence, and that's about it. While I'm a Baker fan of sorts, his weaknesses were on full display tonight, excepting the T/Os. He had trouble when he had to drop back and read the defense at times, he was oddly inaccurate a couple times, and it was obvious that they reined him in quite a bit.

Baker can't beat us by throwing the ball 40+ times. He's going to look like Ryan Tannehill. A good/really good PA passer that shrinks when forced to drop back and process the field. Baker will at best play a clean game, throw about 260-290 yards, and 2 TDs, tops. Chubbs or Hunt will get 1 on the ground. They might kick a FG in there. But that will be all they'll be able to do offensively. And that's only if they try to play us the way they played PIT, and it takes 12 possessions to score that much. If they try to play keep away, they'll only get 9-10 possessions, and you could cut 20% off those numbers.

And we don't have to talk about the defense. It's not good at all, outside of Garrett. Andy and Patrick will have the kind of day many of us have been lusting for since probably the Jets game. Just light that secondary up like the fourth of July.

Spags will stop the Chubb & Hunt show for the most part. What's going to help is that Stefanski was the OC for MIN last season, so Spags has already played Stenfaski's offense. And he beat Stefanski in that meeting.

And we all know what's going to happen when that defense has to face our offense. Heavy metal fisting.

47-27, Chiefs.
Our defense has been playing lights out. And I like our DL matched up especially if they lose Conklin. Our DBs can match up one on one with any browns WR. They will press for points and will force baker into mistakes. I think our defense will do pretty well.

We will handle their defense. They're simply outmatched. Ward is a pretty decent DB but hill will get his. Takitaki is a decent LB but that's about it. Kelce will have a field day. Watkins and mecole will be a nightmare matchup. The only tiny glimmer of hope is that Joe woods comes from the SF super bowl D and the Denver D vs mahomes rookie year that frustrated mahomes. But those teams had a hell of a lot more talent than Cleveland has.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:01 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Looks like the Superbowl will be a matchup of a young gun quarterback vs an old one. Goff is the youngest left in the NFC and the least likely to get there. Brees and Brady both north of 40 and Rodgers getting close to 40 himself.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:08 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Chris Jones and Nnadi are probably still pissed at Hunt.

I wouldn't take those dudes lightly, Kareem.
I’d think they would take it personal. Maybe with Kareem we don’t have to count on our defense. It made their winning a SB harder because you lied to everyone.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:11 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Looks like the Superbowl will be a matchup of a young gun quarterback vs an old one. Goff is the youngest left in the NFC and the least likely to get there. Brees and Brady both north of 40 and Rodgers getting close to 40 himself.
Wow those NFC quarterbacks are almost as old as the earth!!!
[Reply]
alanm 12:13 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I’d think they would take it personal. Maybe with Kareem we don’t have to count on our defense. It made their winning a SB harder because you lied to everyone.
Why would Jones and Nnadi still be pissed at Hunt?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:16 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Probably but the mee too movement was heating up and bad pub followed.
leave politics out of it.

He lied to his bosses when asked directly what happened. Tape don’t lie. You lie to your boss. You get fired.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 101
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up