ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 100
« First < 44849091929394 95969798 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:11 AM 01-17-2021
They're giving the Bills' defense mad props for shutting down Lamar Jackson and the Ravens' offense, "who have been hot all year"... :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 11:15 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
More like lowlights . . . . . . .
I fell asleep watching it.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:16 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
They're giving the Bills' defense mad props for shutting down Lamar Jackson and the Ravens' offense, "who have been hot all year"... :-)
:-)
Fucking idiots. Did they even watch the game?
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:42 AM 01-17-2021
I stopped watching after the first half. Watching two monkeys fight over which gets to fuck the football is amusing for a minute, then you just have to turn the channel.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:43 AM 01-17-2021
the Bills had 220 total yards of offense...
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:48 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Fucking idiots. Did they even watch the game?
Yeah, and I get they want to keep things relatively positive and not shit on the Ravens, etc.... but, at least call it what it was... the Ravens literally can't have a more one dimensional offense, considering they were first in rushing and last in passing all season.

I was delusional thinking that would be a decent game to watch... figured the Ravens would be able to run and the Bills could manage more than 10 points on offense.

And the "it'll change 5 times" seven day forecast is rain/snow next weekend... oddly enough, that could help the Chiefs if they win today, as Mahomes is a machine and machines are of course impervious to weather.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:50 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, and I get they want to keep things relatively positive and not shit on the Ravens, etc.... but, at least call it what it was... the Ravens literally can't have a more one dimensional offense, considering they were first in rushing and last in passing all season.

I was delusional thinking that would be a decent game to watch... figured the Ravens would be able to run and the Bills could manage more than 10 points on offense.

And the "it'll change 5 times" seven day forecast is rain/snow next weekend... oddly enough, that could help the Chiefs if they win today, as Mahomes is a machine and machines are of course impervious to weather.
He's a snow game guy. He said so himself.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:59 AM 01-17-2021
The worse the weather is, the more likely it will be that KC wins vs. BUF.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 12:36 PM 01-17-2021
I've got some arrogance for ya. If the Chiefs are not in the Super Bowl? The NFC for sure wins
[Reply]
stevieray 12:44 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I fell asleep watching it.
so did I...:-)
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 12:52 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
so did I...:-)
Apparently we all did
[Reply]
stevieray 12:53 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons:
Apparently we all did

I kept wondering what it would be like to be a WR for the Ravens, running your routes, knowing there was a 50/50 chance Lamar would take off running on passing plays.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:55 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
I've got some arrogance for ya. If the Chiefs are not in the Super Bowl? The NFC for sure wins

Packers would easily win.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:06 PM 01-17-2021
I see this chucklehead is back. He thumbed down some of my posts in the gamethread.

Most notably the one that I was acknowledging my mistake thinking that the Ravens would run on them.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:30 PM 01-17-2021
Why the fuck do they blow a train whistle???
[Reply]
Page 94 of 100
« First < 44849091929394 95969798 > Last »
Up