ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 100
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
diqlix 11:44 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
No, because I already explained how the Chiefs are different than the Bills.

We aren't running up the score on teams, we aren't going 100MPH now. You are running at full speed and see us a little ahead of you and think, "I'm so close."

Problem is we have another gear that will leave you in the dust. I just posted our last common playoff opponent to show you what that gear is.

Allen against Texans. 1 TD as WR, lost

Mahomes against Texans, 7 straight TD drives, won by 20 points.
Allen against Raiders. Win.

Mahomes against Raiders. Loss.

See how that kind of silly comparison doesn't work?

Bills aren't going 100 MPH.

We had Matt Barkley and a bunch of backups playing the Dolphins and still won by 30 points.

Matt freaking Barkley is us going at 100 MPH?

Lmao.

HYPOCRITE.

PS, you guys really should have used that extra gear against the Patriots. Would have saved me a lot of annoyance of seeing them win another SB.
[Reply]
diqlix 11:44 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
"I'm so emotionally invested in this I am literally using Siri to post while I'm driving but it's YOU that has a mental problem."

:-)
Oh, that's why it's funny.

Gotcha.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:45 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by daquix:
Allen against Raiders. Win.

Mahomes against Raiders. Loss.

See how that kind of silly comparison doesn't work?

Bills aren't going 100 MPH.

We had Matt Barkley and a bunch of backups playing the Dolphins and still win by 30 points.

Matt freaking Barkley is us going at 100 MPH?

Lmao.

HYPOCRITE.
Regular season again!

You slow dude.

Yes, you counted points from Matt Barkley throwing bombs against a team that quit as proof of your greatness!

I posted playoff football against a common opponent.

Now I see why you are posting so much. You do know this and are worried your team is about to get exposed again.
[Reply]
diqlix 11:47 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Regular season again!

You slow dude.

Yes, you counted points from Matt Barkley throwing bombs against a team that quit as proof of your greatness!

I posted playoff football against a common opponent.

Now I see why you are posting so much. You do know this and are worried your team is about to get exposed again.
Playoff football from over a year ago?

As if that's relevant.

Chiefs lost to the Pats a year ago (during last years playoffs).

That means they would lose again, right?

PS, you guys really should have used that "extra gear" against the Patriots. Would have saved me a lot of annoyance of seeing them win another SB.
[Reply]
diqlix 11:48 AM 01-05-2021
Someone should tell NBC about that "next gear".

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ower-rankings/
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:48 AM 01-05-2021
Siri is praying that Bisquick careens off the road into a ditch to end her nightmare.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:49 AM 01-05-2021
HIPPO SHIT

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:49 AM 01-05-2021

Pro Football Talk.

[Reply]
tredadda 11:49 AM 01-05-2021
Uh, no, I never predicted the Bills would beat KC.

You literally made that up.

htismaqe did the same thing.

I challenge you or him or ANYONE to find a post where I predicted that Bills beat the Chiefs.

I have said about 50 times that I think the Chiefs probably win again.
You won't directly say it but imply it on almost every post and even bring in fans of other teams to validate your point. Its passive aggressive arrogance that everyone can see right through. You think you are the smartest person here and you are fooling anyone. You are not. This thread only continues because fans here are enjoying you make a fool of yourself Mr/Mrs 10 year board vet.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:50 AM 01-05-2021

[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:50 AM 01-05-2021
I'm starting to understand this guy.

He is talking regular season.
Chiefs fans are talking playoffs.

Two totally different animals.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:50 AM 01-05-2021
If you put this year's version of Josh Allen on last year's Chiefs down 24-0 in a playoff game, the final score ends up 41-14 or something similar.
[Reply]
diqlix 11:51 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Pro Football Talk.

I know, I know.

Any source that doesn't put the Chiefs as the GREATEST OF ALL TIME is laughable.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:51 AM 01-05-2021
Playoff football from over a year ago?

As if that's relevant.

Chiefs lost to the Pats a year ago (during last years playoffs).

That means they would lose again, right?

PS, you guys really should have used that "extra gear" against the Patriots. Would have saved me a lot of annoyance of seeing them win another SB.
Yes, playoff football from a year ago counts. I know you don't like to think of the last time Allen played because he was garbage.

As for Mahomes, he has been amazing the whole time. The loss to the Patriots went to OT and we win if coin flip goes our way. That's how good Mahomes was in crunch time, unlike your QB.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:51 AM 01-05-2021

You are seriously presenting subjective power rankings from Mike Whorerio as some sort of credible evidence to justify the Bills being better than the Chiefs?

[Reply]
Page 51 of 100
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Up