ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 100
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
diqlix 02:53 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
You joined in 2011 right after the Bills beat the Chiefs opening day of the 2011 season and then you vanished until this year when the Bills suddenly became good again.

Interesting how the timing of your desire to actively post here coincides with Buffalo's success on the field.
2021-2011 = Decade.

Yep.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:54 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by AROD3024:
Lmao. Wow you guys are a trip! Can’t wait till you see
the Bills again. You think it’s gonna be that easy? I’ll be back when they meet again. And believe me, you’re all homers that dont know anything, but I’m sure Andy Reid and his coaches are worried plenty. As they should be.... Good luck until they meet again! Btw plz keep on w the homer “bills aren’t that good” and the chiefs will wake up come playoff time BS comments. It’s hilarious! I love it in here.
Oh god. Here they come...:-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:54 PM 01-04-2021
Lmao. Wow you guys are a trip! Can’t wait till you see
the Bills again.
Cart before the horse, buddy. You got work to do if you wanna lose @ arrowhead.

You think it’s gonna be that easy?
No, but you're the assholes over here on our forum. What do you expect?

I’ll be back when they meet again.
Sure you will (assuming you make it that far) and then you'll disappear again after you lose. Lord knows you're the 50th rival fan this year to make such stupid claims only to never be seen again.

And believe me, you’re all homers that dont know anything, but I’m sure Andy Reid and his coaches are worried plenty. As they should be.... Good luck until they meet again! Btw plz keep on w the homer “bills aren’t that good” and the chiefs will wake up come playoff time BS comments. It’s hilarious! I love it in here.
:-)
[Reply]
diqlix 02:55 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
No, it's plainly obvious to everybody you're a troll because your only activity prior to this season was joining to talk shit 10 years ago and disappearing when the Bills faded back into irrelevance. All of a sudden the Bills are the next big thing and here you come, logging back onto another teams board spouting off about how we're an arrogant fan base. Get ****ed, you disingenuous sack of shit.
Definitely guilty of disturbing the echo chamber of greatness.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:55 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Yeah, you would think they might try winning their first playoff game in 25 years before claiming the Champs are going down!

[Reply]
diqlix 02:55 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Is that what everyone said when you suddenly became a Chiefs fan when they got good?
[Reply]
Buffalonative76 02:55 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Seriously?

You want to use injuries as an excuse for that first Bills/Chiefs game?

The Chiefs were missing half of their starting offensive line and played without Sammy Watkins.
Allen is the cog that makes Buffalo go...stop downplaying Allen having a separated shoulder and wearing a harness like it didn't drastically affect him....he had his worst 4 games statistically playing with that harness on..as soon as it was off he was right back bombing on top 10 defenses....chiefs had one of the lowest sos and also sov schedules this season....chiefs are beatable and Buffalo has the team to do so
[Reply]
Buffalonative76 02:56 PM 01-04-2021
you guys are starting to sound an awful lot like patriot fans smh
[Reply]
New World Order 02:56 PM 01-04-2021

Bills may not get past the Colts
[Reply]
diqlix 02:57 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Buffalonative76:
Allen is the cog that makes Buffalo go...stop downplaying Allen having a separated shoulder and wearing a harness like it didn't drastically affect him....he had his worst 4 games statistically playing with that harness on..as soon as it was off he was right back bombing on top 10 defenses....chiefs had one of the lowest sos and also sov schedules this season....chiefs are beatable and Buffalo has the team to do so
Get with the program man.

Chiefs are the best football team to ever live.

No team has any chance against them.

They weren't even playing in the regular season, because they're a "playoff team" now, which means they only turn it on in the playoffs.

You're about to get hit with a dose or arrogance you've never seen before. Not even from Pats fans.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 02:57 PM 01-04-2021
I hope no fire codes are being violated
[Reply]
diqlix 02:57 PM 01-04-2021
you guys are starting to sound an awful lot like patriot fans smh
Yuuuuup.

They ARE the new Patriot fans.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:57 PM 01-04-2021
Well, finally we get an actual posse of trolls. Wondered where they all went to this season.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:57 PM 01-04-2021
I see Amnorix is back, and has a new team.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:57 PM 01-04-2021

He need his left shoulder to throw a football?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 100
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up