ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 100
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
AROD3024 02:43 PM 01-04-2021
Lmao. Wow you guys are a trip! Can’t wait till you see
the Bills again. You think it’s gonna be that easy? I’ll be back when they meet again. And believe me, you’re all homers that dont know anything, but I’m sure Andy Reid and his coaches are worried plenty. As they should be.... Good luck until they meet again! Btw plz keep on w the homer “bills aren’t that good” and the chiefs will wake up come playoff time BS comments. It’s hilarious! I love it in here.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 02:44 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by daquix:
So you became a fan when they got good. Gotcha.
Sounds like a self-reflection of your bandwagoning fraud existence.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:44 PM 01-04-2021
So, just to clarify that injury list for Bill's fans:

Chris Jones was nursing a groin injury
Our top LB missed most of practice out sick
Our top corner was playing with one hand and our nickel had a shoulder injury.

Tyreek Hill played on a heel injury. Hardman played on an ankle injury and Watkins missed the game all together.

Our Starting LG, RG and RT were all out, and our C was dealing with a knee injury and our LT a shoulder.

Spare me the excuses.
[Reply]
Spott 02:44 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by AROD3024:
the Bills again. You think it’s gonna be that easy? I’ll be back when they meet again. And believe me, you’re all homers that dont know anything, but I’m sure Andy Reid and his coaches are worried plenty. As they should be.... Good luck until they meet again! Btw plz keep on w the homer “bills aren’t that good” and the chiefs will wake up come playoff time BS comments. It’s hilarious!
Buffalo is a shithole, even worse than Cleveland.
[Reply]
diqlix 02:45 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Just figured this out?
Apparently reading Colts fans posts makes me a troll lol.

In some world where that's the definition of troll.
[Reply]
diqlix 02:46 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So, just to clarify that injury list for Bill's fans:

Chris Jones was nursing a groin injury
Our top LB missed most of practice out sick
Our top corner was playing with one hand and our nickel had a shoulder injury.

Tyreek Hill played on a heel injury. Hardman played on an ankle injury and Watkins missed the game all together.

Our Starting LG, RG and RT were all out, and our C was dealing with a knee injury and our LT a shoulder.

Spare me the excuses.
Yeah, some players had boo-boo's and still played.

A lot better than NOT PLAYING AT ALL.

Bills had 7 starters OUT.

Big big big difference.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 02:47 PM 01-04-2021
A shame these newfound Bills "fans" weren't around two years ago when their team was 6-10... would have been interesting to chat with them.
[Reply]
diqlix 02:48 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
A shame these newfound Bills "fans" weren't around two years ago when their team was 6-10... would have been interesting to chat with them.
I've been on this forum for a decade.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:48 PM 01-04-2021
He wasn't talking about every player that had a boo-boo.

He was talking about actual starters being OUT.

As in, not playing at all.

Looks like ya'll are crying about Allen having a boo-boo on his non-throwing shoulder. GMAFB.

The Chiefs were missing most of their O-line and nearly all of their star players were banged up.

The only healthy receiving target Mahomes had was Kelce. :-)

Our injury report was longer than yours, our good players were all nursing injuries/missed/ or played hurt.

You had 7 guys out, we had 5 guys out and even more injured.

Just quit with the bullshit excuses.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:50 PM 01-04-2021
Yeah, some players had boo-boo's and still played.

A lot better than NOT PLAYING AT ALL.

Big big big difference.
You had two more guys out than we did...and we had more star players playing hurt.

Mahomes was playing with what amounted to a 3rd string Oline :-)
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 02:50 PM 01-04-2021
I've been on this forum for a decade.
You joined in 2011 right after the Bills beat the Chiefs opening day of the 2011 season and then you vanished until this year when the Bills suddenly became good again.

Interesting how the timing of your desire to actively post here coincides with Buffalo's success on the field.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:51 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by AROD3024:
the Bills again. You think it’s gonna be that easy? I’ll be back when they meet again. And believe me, you’re all homers that dont know anything, but I’m sure Andy Reid and his coaches are worried plenty. As they should be.... Good luck until they meet again! Btw plz keep on w the homer “bills aren’t that good” and the chiefs will wake up come playoff time BS comments. It’s hilarious! I love it in here.
Why would Andy Reid be worried? Unlike most other NFL teams Chiefs had all the answers for Buffalo on offense and defense ready to go.

Offense: Jam Buffalo receivers at the line, play physical. Mess up Allen's pre-snap reads. Show pressure, bring it, or drop off. That kept Allen under 100 yards passing till the last few minutes.

Defense: Hit Buffalo over and over inside zone runs and quick passes in the middle of the field. Solution, Mahomes mentioned that almost every play was an RPO. Either we hand off or Mahomes throws to a WR in space running full speed.

Buffalo was the fighter that stepped in the ring and then ran away the whole time scared to exchange blows.

Why should the fighter who didn't get to punch the 1st time be scared of the boxer that ran away?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:51 PM 01-04-2021
Apparently reading Colts fans posts makes me a troll lol.

In some world where that's the definition of troll.
No, it's plainly obvious to everybody you're a troll because your only activity prior to this season was joining to talk shit 10 years ago and disappearing when the Bills faded back into irrelevance. All of a sudden the Bills are the next big thing and here you come, logging back onto another teams board spouting off about how we're an arrogant fan base. Get fucked, you disingenuous sack of shit.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:52 PM 01-04-2021
So you became a fan when they got good. Gotcha.
The Chiefs were 9-7 the year I became a fan and missed the playoffs that season. If that's your definition of becoming a fan when "they got good", then sure, guilty as charged.
[Reply]
diqlix 02:52 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Looks like ya'll are crying about Allen having a boo-boo on his non-throwing shoulder. GMAFB.

The Chiefs were missing most of their O-line and nearly all of their star players were banged up.

The only healthy receiving target Mahomes had was Kelce. :-)

Our injury report was longer than yours, our good players were all nursing injuries/missed/ or played hurt.

You had 7 guys out, we had 5 guys out and even more injured.

Just quit with the bullshit excuses.
Correct.

Bills had more injured starters out, PLUS the QB hurt.

Big big big difference.

And it was still only 23-17 with 5 minutes left.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 100
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Up