ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What a great time to travel!!
BIG_DADDY 12:43 PM 12-14-2020
If you are not one of Fauci's flock this is a great time to travel. I get free air but the hotels and airfare are super cheap. In the last 9 months we have traveled all over and done jiu-jitsu tournaments in Florida and Texas. We have also been to Colorado, Oregon and Arizona. My only regret was missing 2 weeks in Mexico. We have went to Texas so many times we are currently looking for a house in the Fort Worth area. So nice to go to the Ice House and listen to some live music and be normal. I hope you guys are having a great holiday with the people that matter the most. Go Chiefs!!!!
[Reply]
carcosa 12:45 PM 12-14-2020
ok
[Reply]
Spott 12:49 PM 12-14-2020
I’ve been flying almost every weekend since Memorial Day and I’ve probably paid under 300 total for all of it. Gotten a ton of free promos from Allegiant as well as some other airlines so many of my flights have been free.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:51 PM 12-14-2020
I'll have a large travel with no side of Rona'
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:53 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
I’ve been flying almost every weekend since Memorial Day and I’ve probably paid under 300 total for all of it. Gotten a ton of free promos from Allegiant as well as some other airlines so many of my flights have been free.
Hotels are dirt cheap too. We were in Bedford last time out in a decent hotel and I think we paid like under $300 for a week. I love that area. I would consider moving to Florida but the wife doesn't want to work out of Miami. Missed Vegas this last weekend. Hopefully get it in again before year end.
[Reply]
scho63 01:16 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
We have also been to Colorado, Oregon and Arizona.
And yet I got no call to meet! :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:19 PM 12-14-2020
OP is a faggot
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:20 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
And yet I got no call to meet! :-)
I will next time. We do tournaments in Phoenix. Always wanted to spend a few days in Sedona. We will be really close when we find a house in Texas. Probably be out there twice a year.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:43 PM 12-14-2020
My family owns a Travel Agency. It has been a very challenging year, to say the least, but it is a great time to travel as far as prices go. Airfare is super cheap and hotels/resorts have great deals as well.

My advice:

* Check the Covid restrictions first. Example: Aspen has great deals right now and we were putting together a Ski Package until I researched it. Aspen has very strict Covid guidelines and you have to sign an Affidavit. You can be fined up to $5,000 as well as being put on mandatory quarantine. As an agency, we do not want to put our customers into that situation. So we will be putting out a Breckenridge Package this week instead.

* Check the fine print and State Covid Guidelines. My wife and I took a trip around Lake Michigan for a Lighthouse tour. Michigan hotels are restricted from serving the Hot Breakfast they promise online. Make sure if you are expecting a breakfast it does not end up being a water bottle and granola bar like we were stuck with.

* Book now for cheap prices, but look into travel insurance if you think there is a chance your future plans might fall through.

* You will need a US Passport for anything out of the States now. A valid driver's license used to work for Canada and Mexico- but not any longer.

* Some Countries and States are requiring a Covid test within 72 hours of traveling.

* No go zone sections in cities within the United States. Check for current Safety issues. We were in Chicago recently and as soon as night hit- BLM took over the streets. Do you really want to go to New York right now with crime up 500%?

* What are your goals? If it is to relax in a Spa and go to some nice restaurants, museums, and other indoor activities- make sure the city or state is not locked down- Like Chicago and Michigan. Michigan makes you buy an extra Covid Pass to walk through their State Parks now. Make sure there are no curfews.

I would recommend the US Virgin Islands right now. No Passport needed. You need a current Covid test, but most everything including bars are open. My company can book you through the Wholesale Travel portals at up to 65% off with travel dates into August. You can also make payments. Mexico and the Caribbean have amazing All-Inclusive deals as well. PM me if you are ready to travel! Be safe!

* Before I get a bunch of responses that booking through an agency is more expensive / I book my own travel with my phone, ect- No it is not cheaper. We have access to the Wholesale Travel Portals.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:49 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
OP is a bundle of sticks
Are you saying you want to bum a cigarette?
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:54 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
My family owns a Travel Agency. It has been a very challenging year, to say the least, but it is a great time to travel as far as prices go. Airfare is super cheap and hotels/resorts have great deals as well.

My advice:

* Check the Covid restrictions first. Example: Aspen has great deals right now and we were putting together a Ski Package until I researched it. Aspen has very strict Covid guidelines and you have to sign an Affidavit. You can be fined up to $5,000 as well as being put on mandatory quarantine. As an agency, we do not want to put our customers into that situation. So we will be putting out a Breckenridge Package this week instead.

* Check the fine print and State Covid Guidelines. My wife and I took a trip around Lake Michigan for a Lighthouse tour. Michigan hotels are restricted from serving the Hot Breakfast they promise online. Make sure if you are expecting a breakfast it does not end up being a water bottle and granola bar like we were stuck with.

* Book now for cheap prices, but look into travel insurance if you think there is a chance your future plans might fall through.

* You will need a US Passport for anything out of the States now. A valid driver's license used to work for Canada and Mexico- but not any longer.

* Some Countries and States are requiring a Covid test within 72 hours of traveling.

* No go zone sections in cities within the United States. Check for current Safety issues. We were in Chicago recently and as soon as night hit- BLM took over the streets. Do you really want to go to New York right now with crime up 500%?

* What are your goals? If it is to relax in a Spa and go to some nice restaurants, museums, and other indoor activities- make sure the city or state is not locked down- Like Chicago and Michigan. Michigan makes you buy an extra Covid Pass to walk through their State Parks now. Make sure there are no curfews.

I would recommend the US Virgin Islands right now. No Passport needed. You need a current Covid test, but most everything including bars are open. My company can book you through the Wholesale Travel portals at up to 65% off with travel dates into August. You can also make payments. Mexico and the Caribbean have amazing All-Inclusive deals as well. PM me if you are ready to travel! Be safe!

* Before I get a bunch of responses that booking through an agency is more expensive / I book my own travel with my phone, ect- No it is not cheaper. We have access to the Wholesale Travel Portals.
I have never been to the US Virgin Islands. You have some favorite spots?
[Reply]
Bowser 01:55 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Are you saying you want to bum a cigarette?
He's likely trying to found out if BD would be up for a meet in some airport bathroom sometime.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:57 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
He's likely trying to found out if BD would be up for a meet in some airport bathroom sometime.
I dont fuck covid deniers I fuck them.up
[Reply]
lewdog 02:01 PM 12-14-2020
It’s going to be hard for an anti-vaxxer like yourself to travel to certain places once the COVID vaccine is out and available to the public.

Report back!
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:13 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
It’s going to be hard for an anti-vaxxer like yourself to travel to certain places once the COVID vaccine is out and available to the public.

Report back!
Unfortunately, I think this is where we are headed. Forced vaccinations- If you want to travel. As of now- they are only enforcing Covid Test and mask-wearing.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Up