ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schwartz and Remmers both have back injuries
RunKC 03:28 PM 12-13-2020
Damn. I’m worried about this. It sucked losing Schwartz but now Remmers with the same injury.

I pray to God we get at least one of them back
[Reply]
scho63 04:52 PM 12-13-2020
Can we call these guys and see if any will come back to work: Shields, Grunhard, Szott, Waters, Roaf, Alt ?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 05:25 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
It would be nice to have Lucas Niang about now
I hope the team throws a blanket party for him when he returns.

I'm sure he's been home for the last 9 months wearing a mask and never leaving the house. :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:50 PM 12-13-2020
When are we gonna get Wiz and Rankin back into the mix?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:50 PM 12-13-2020
I hope that Veach spends multiple picks on the OL in the draft. It's time to invest there. I believe that the last high pick spent on the line was Morse in 2015.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:58 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
When are we gonna get Wiz and Rankin back into the mix?
Wiz was active today, so Andy had that option. Rankin was inactive.

I doubt either guy is in "Football Shape" so it could be a while before we see either of them on the field.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:00 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I hope that Veach spends multiple picks on the OL in the draft. It's time to invest there. I believe that the last high pick spent on the line was Morse in 2015.
The Chiefs will have a few extra picks this year but I doubt they spend anything higher than a 3rd on the offensive line.

As we've seen time and time again, Reid likes to choose guys late in the draft that have all of the intangibles that he looks for in an offensive linemen, then gives them some time to develop.

Wasting high draft capital on the line is such a waste, unless we're talking Left Tackle and I expect Fisher to play for a minimum of 3 more years, if not 5.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:02 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
I hope the team throws a blanket party for him when he returns.

I'm sure he's been home for the last 9 months wearing a mask and never leaving the house. :-)
Classless
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:02 PM 12-13-2020
What a great way to destroy a team.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:02 PM 12-13-2020
Back injuries in those big men rarely ever turn out to be a transient event.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 06:10 PM 12-13-2020
Pull out a tough win next week and we should cruise the rest of the year into the bye week. Give Schwartz another month and Remmers 4 weeks off and pray at minimum one of them is ready to roll come playoffs.
[Reply]
JakeF 06:11 PM 12-13-2020
I would guess that Schwartz was injured weeks before he went out. He was not playing good at all.
Some fans were talking on Twitter about the poor play of Schwartz and his brother got on and started defending him. He posted GIFs showing how good he thought he was playing. People kept going, posting clips showing his bad play and his brother started to lose it. All the posts were cc'd to both Schwartz brothers. After a while Geoff stopped responding about it or posting about anything at all. Mitchell Schwartz hasn't played since.

I have always wondered, after seeing all the posts about his play, if Mitchell Schwartz got pissed and quit trying to play hurt.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 06:12 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Classless
Who said hazing rookies was classy? He also left the team hanging this season.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 06:13 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Some fans were talking on Twitter about the poor play of Schwartz and his brother got on and started defending him. He posted GIFs showing how good he thought he was playing. People kept going, posting clips showing his bad play and his brother started to lose it. All the posts were cc'd to both Schwartz brothers. After a while Geoff stopped responding about it or posting about anything at all. Mitchell Schwartz hasn't played since.

I have always wondered, after seeing all the posts about his play, if Mitchell Schwartz got pissed and quit trying to play hurt.
Nah. Schwartz had that long streak of playing every snap. I'm sure he'd love to be out there. If him playing injured hurts the team long term, it had to be a mutual decision to sit him.
[Reply]
Hoover 06:13 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
What a great way to destroy a team.
We are likely to have 9 picks in the coming draft. We can easily spend a couple of picks on the offensive line and it's not going to "destroy the team." For example you grab an interior linemen in 3rd or 4th and come back a take a project with a 6th rounder.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:14 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Wasting high draft capital on the line is such a waste, unless we're talking Left Tackle and I expect Fisher to play for a minimum of 3 more years, if not 5.
Fisher is a FA after 2021. He will be expensive to keep.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up