ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Nzoner's Game Room>Schwartz and Remmers both have back injuries
RunKC 03:28 PM 12-13-2020
Damn. I’m worried about this. It sucked losing Schwartz but now Remmers with the same injury.

I pray to God we get at least one of them back
[Reply]
OKchiefs 03:30 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Yeah, he was so awful the Chiefs went 12-4 and won the Super Bowl.

You have zero perspective.
Again, are you really that dense? That's your answer for everything.

"The Chiefs are 14-1, so everything is just peaches."

There were plenty of reason we won a Super Bowl, but LDT is pretty damn far down the list.

Can you discuss such things with any nuance at all without being so black and white? Yes, we're 14-1 and were 12-4 last year with a Super Bowl. Last year's team still had weaknesses. This year's team still has weaknesses.

Is your statement really any different than seeing a 2-14 Chiefs squad and saying everybody sucks because the record sucks? In both cases there's clearly a mix of good and bad players.

And it's not exactly a unique or novel opinion that LDT isn't all that good. He was decent briefly around 2016/17 but injuries have significantly impacted his play. 2015 was the last time he was available for an entire season.

Even if he was viewed as halfway decent in 2019, I'm pretty confident in saying a year off from football where he likely hasn't been training to the level required of an NFL athlete is only going to see a further decline in his play.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 03:33 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Schwartz was great, got hurt. Osemele was great, got hurt. Niang was a top 100 draft pick, opted out.

Not sure what you’re wanting. This OL is a strength with Osemele and Schwartz healthy
Yeah, that ain't happening. Osemele tore both his knees, he ain't coming back. Schwartz is probably done as well or close to it. So it doesn't really matter hypothetically if it would be a strength with those two, because we'll probably never see those two again.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:52 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Again, are you really that dense? That's your answer for everything.
All you do is fucking bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch.

You did the same thing under your previous user name and you've continued to do so under your new user name, whether it's the line this year or Cornerback last year.

Clearly, you do not even remotely understand the Chiefs personnel philosophy nor will you ever understand it.

You're going on Ignore because I have neither the time or the patience to argue with a thick-headed bitch.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:55 PM 12-29-2020
Wait what was OKchiefs old username?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 03:58 PM 12-29-2020
All you do is ****ing bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch.

You did the same thing under your previous user name and you've continued to do so under your new user name, whether it's the line this year or Cornerback last year.

Clearly, you do not even remotely understand the Chiefs personnel philosophy nor will you ever understand it.

You're going on Ignore because I have neither the time or the patience to argue with a thick-headed bitch.
:-)

I'm not even bitching dumbass. I'm plenty capable of having a civil conversation with someone like htismaqe before dipshits like you and Staylor have to come in with your BS.

We don't have a meaningful game for 3 weeks, what else is there to talk about.

You'd think some supposed big shot in Hollywood would have better things to do than to come sling insults on Chiefsplanet.

And by the way, I've admitted multiple times I was wrong about cornerback. I really don't know why you keep bringing that up.

Fine by me if you put me on ignore, I'm sure I won't have to see your ignorant responses.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:58 PM 12-29-2020
That's complete speculation.

It's no different than someone speculating that Mahomes has been playing selfishly because he wants to win the MVP award. Instead of taking the 4-5 yard gains that he's been given each week, he's chosen to throw downfield in order to make the "Big Play" and stack his numbers.

Most likely, we'll never know the truth and ultimately, it won't even matter.

They're either going to blow through the playoffs and win the Super Bowl or they won't.

What happened before the playoffs will be irrelevant.
Well of course it's speculation. It's an internet forum.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:03 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Wait what was OKchiefs old username?
Tuckdaddy I think.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:05 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Tuckdaddy I think.
Nope, thats Red Dawg
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:07 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Nope, thats Red Dawg
Ah shit, you're right.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:46 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Well of course it's speculation. It's an internet forum.
Yeah but Dude, here's the thing: Outside of this forum and KC fans, the Chiefs offensive line isn't seen as a weakness because any time the Chiefs need points, they can just drive down the field and score.

It doesn't matter if there's 2 minutes left or 30 seconds left, they always drive down the field and win the game.

And the fact of the matter is that they're doing it with their 4th starter at LG this season, their 4th starter at Right Tackle and a Merry-Go-Round at Right Guard, yet the results are still the same: The Chiefs win.

It's just not realistic to think that Mahomes can sit back in the pocket for 7-10 seconds to find a receiver. He has a quick release but for whatever reason, the offense just isn't targeting short plays - it's all about downfield passing.

Maybe they're working some things out, maybe Reid is setting up plays on film in order to confuse defenses but they've gotten away from just taking what the defense gives them, and that has nothing to do with the line because they generally have no problem protecting Mahomes for 2-3 seconds.

The bottom line is that they need to get back to taking what the defense is giving them and just deal with it. They're going to win that way and take time off the clock, then they can bust out the long plays late in the 4th quarter when the opposing defense is worn out from chasing Hill, Hardman, Watkins and Kelce all game long because forcing the Big Play when it isn't there just isn't working.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:47 PM 12-29-2020
Yeah but Dude, here's the thing: Outside of this forum and KC fans, the Chiefs offensive line isn't seen as a weakness because any time the Chiefs need points, they can just drive down the field and score.

It doesn't matter if there's 2 minutes left or 30 seconds left, they always drive down the field and win the game.

And the fact of the matter is that they're doing it with their 4th starter at LG this season, their 4th starter at Right Tackle and a Merry-Go-Round at Right Guard, yet the results are still the same: The Chiefs win.

It's just not realistic to think that Mahomes can sit back in the pocket for 7-10 seconds to find a receiver. He has a quick release but for whatever reason, the offense just isn't targeting short plays - it's all about downfield passing.

Maybe they're working some things out, maybe Reid is setting up plays on film in order to confuse defenses but they've gotten away from just taking what the defense gives them, and that has nothing to do with the line because they generally have no problem protecting Mahomes for 2-3 seconds.
Exactly.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:23 PM 01-13-2021
Just like Eric Berry. I’m not convinced he’s done, but it seems like he’s got a bad muscle problem. Surely if it was a disc it would have needed corrective surgery.

Andy Reid said Mitchell Schwartz (back) won't play Sunday. Schwartz hasn't played since Week 6.

"We're literally taking it day by day," Reid said. "He physically can't do that right now. We'll see how it goes down the road. I don't think anybody has lost hope."

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) January 13, 2021

[Reply]
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Up