ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 90
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2020 College Football
Pointer19 06:38 PM 09-08-2020
With many teams/conferences withdrawing from competition this year, it's going to be an interesting race to the top. My bold prediction? Army is the only team to play enough games to be eligible for a bowl and wins the National Championship by default.

Army shut out Middle Tennessee, Navy got destroyed by BYU, and Air Force is too scared to play anybody other than the other academies. Who'd you watch this weekend?

[Reply]
Coach 09:40 PM 11-07-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
give them time--you have the right coach
Jury is still out on that.

They need to recruit. K-State can't afford to have players like Seth Porter returning kickoffs/playing WR and Ross Edler playing safety.

And not only recruit, but needing to get actual good players, not some walk-on players.

And I also would say that Courtney Messingham (K-State's O-Coordinator) needs to go. There's a reason why he got fired from Iowa State.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:43 PM 11-07-2020
Notre Dame really gonna choke this away, huh.
[Reply]
Coach 10:05 PM 11-07-2020
Notre Dame and Clemson appears to go to OT (pending official review and XP)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:07 PM 11-07-2020
Not bad.
[Reply]
Coach 10:13 PM 11-07-2020
First play of OT, bam. TD.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:15 PM 11-07-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I haven't seen Nebraska much lately but Scott Frost is a proven head coach. His struggles aren't with coaching but procuring talent, which was always going to be difficult for any head coach, regardless of their resume, at Nebraska.

That said, I don't see any reason why in a "normal" year, Nebraska can't win 7 games to qualify for a bowl game, yet that hasn't happened during his tenure.
Consider yourself lucky it's becoming a chore to watch this team and I say this as a diehard fan. The problem is his in game decisions have sucked and his play calling is puzzling. As far as recruiting hes done a great job consistently getting top 25 classes and some real talent no doubt he will have players go to the league. 10 out of the 11 guys who should star next year on offense were 4* recruits and hes done an exceptional job getting talent on the offensive line the problem is they are just young.

The goal isnt to become the Osborne era that's impossible but Iowa, Wisconsin, maybe even Oregon? Certainly doable but it's going to take some time it was a bigger rebuild then I think anyone imagined and Frost is more green of a coach it just sucks seeing Campbell,Fleck, Kleinman and I'd even throw in MUs coach doing such a great job so much more quickly with less resources.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:16 PM 11-07-2020
Clemson doing this without Lawrence. Just give them the title.
[Reply]
Coach 10:18 PM 11-07-2020
Instant replay is starting to run it's course....
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:30 PM 11-07-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
Jury is still out on that.

They need to recruit. K-State can't afford to have players like Seth Porter returning kickoffs/playing WR and Ross Edler playing safety.

And not only recruit, but needing to get actual good players, not some walk-on players.

And I also would say that Courtney Messingham (K-State's O-Coordinator) needs to go. There's a reason why he got fired from Iowa State.
You could have Scott Frost (that should get a reaction)
[Reply]
Coach 10:43 PM 11-07-2020
And down goes Clemson.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:44 PM 11-07-2020
Clemson will crush Norte Lame with Lawrence back in the ACC Championship Game.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 10:44 PM 11-07-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
And down goes Clemson.
Great game. Although I think Clemson will still win it all.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:47 PM 11-07-2020
It took Clemson to be missing half it's defense and starting QB...and still 2 overtimes.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:48 PM 11-07-2020
Wonder what kind of fine/punishment Notre Dame is going to receive for their fans taking the field like that. Personally, I liked seeing it. A little moment of normalcy in sports!
[Reply]
Mecca 10:49 PM 11-07-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Wonder what kind of fine/punishment Notre Dame is going to receive for their fans taking the field like that. Personally, I liked seeing it. A little moment of normalcy in sports!
Should number 4 really storm the field though? Kinda makes it look like you think you aren't that good.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 90
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Up