ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1005 of 3903
« First < 550590595599510011002100310041005 100610071008100910151055110515052005 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:37 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Listen, you dumb fuck, I already said it was stupid. It’s not against the law is what I said. If you’re such a scared pussy, lock yourself in your house and we’ll see you in a few months.
Just curious here. Did you see the video of the dude walking through a Wal-Mart in North Carolina bragging that he had just tested positive for Covid. He went on talking about the places he had been and the places he was still planning on visiting. He stated at one point that if he had everyone else should and that the people that should stay home were the old and people with poor health.
Anyway if you remember seeing that I wonder if you seen where the law chased him down with intent to prosecute him for that behavior?
Turned out dude was lying and did not test positive but he still got arrested and charged for his behavior.
[Reply]
2112 07:40 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Just curious here. Did you see the video of the dude walking through a Wal-Mart in North Carolina bragging that he had just tested positive for Covid. He went on talking about the places he had been and the places he was still planning on visiting. He stated at one point that if he had everyone else should and that the people that should stay home were the old and people with poor health.
Anyway if you remember seeing that I wonder if you seen where the law chased him down with intent to prosecute him for that behavior?
Turned out dude was lying and did not test positive but he still got arrested and charged for his behavior.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/25/u...rorism-nj.html

Originally Posted by :
A New Jersey man was charged with making a terroristic threat after he intentionally coughed near a supermarket employee and told her he had the coronavirus, the authorities said on the same day that the Justice Department warned of similar threats to spread the virus.

The man, George Falcone, 50, of Freehold, N.J., was shopping for groceries at a Wegmans store in Manalapan, N.J., on Sunday evening when a worker asked him to move away from her and a food display because he was too close, the state attorney general, Gurbir S. Grewal, said on Tuesday.

The authorities said that Mr. Falcone leaned in close to the worker to cough and allegedly laughed, telling her that he was infected with the virus. Mr. Falcone later told two other store employees that they were lucky to have jobs, officials said.

Mr. Falcone was charged with making a terroristic threat in the third degree and fourth-degree of obstructing administration of law, Mr. Grewal said. Both charges are considered felonies in New Jersey.

The second charge stemmed from Mr. Falcone’s refusal to provide his name and driver’s license for 40 minutes to a police detective who had been part of a security detail at the supermarket, the authorities said. Mr. Falcone was also charged with harassment, they said. The authorities did not say whether Mr. Falcone actually has the virus.

“These are extremely difficult times in which all of us are called upon to be considerate of each other — not to engage in intimidation and spread fear, as alleged in this case,” Mr. Grewal said in a statement.

Mr. Falcone would face up to seven years in prison and a fine of up to $26,000 if convicted on all charges, the state attorney general said.

A lawyer for Mr. Falcone did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Wednesday. In a Facebook message to Reuters, Mr. Falcone denied making the threat.

[Reply]
eDave 07:43 PM 04-01-2020
Engineer deliberately ran train off tracks in attempt to smash the USNS Mercy

Federal prosecutors allege train engineer Eduardo Moreno, 44, of San Pedro intended to hit the ship, saying he thought it was "suspicious" and did not believe "the ship is what they say it's for.'"

Authorities say Moreno admitted to crashing the train intentionally, but said he did not plan in out in advance. It is believed that he acted alone.

He allegedly made statements to a CHP officer that included "You only get this chance once. The whole world is watching. I had to. People don't know what's going on here. Now they will."

Officials say video from inside the train's cab shows Moreno holding a lighted flare during the incident.

https://abc7.com/usns-mercy-coronavi...lment/6069395/
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:45 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:

Federal prosecutors allege train engineer Eduardo Moreno, 44, of San Pedro intended to hit the ship, saying he thought it was "suspicious" and did not believe "the ship is what they say it's for.'"

Authorities say Moreno admitted to crashing the train intentionally, but said he did not plan in out in advance. It is believed that he acted alone.

He allegedly made statements to a CHP officer that included "You only get this chance once. The whole world is watching. I had to. People don't know what's going on here. Now they will."

Officials say video from inside the train's cab shows Moreno holding a lighted flare during the incident.

WTF?
[Reply]
R Clark 07:46 PM 04-01-2020
What a dumb ass
[Reply]
O.city 07:51 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Damn. :-) Did you jump back about 6 feet. like you were about ready to step on a rattlesnake?
Luckily I had double masks and a safe shield on

So I just kinda walked out and took a bleach shower
[Reply]
stumppy 07:52 PM 04-01-2020

Someone might oughta do a roll call in CPDC.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:54 PM 04-01-2020
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...mTqB83GeypKFxY

Wow if true
[Reply]
TLO 07:55 PM 04-01-2020

I know this has taken a toll on all of us but damn, he really went off the rails
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:56 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Personally someone should have just dropped the bitch cold.

Yell or spit at anyone right now - much less in a grocery - and you get what you get...pic.twitter.com/zzJa5PpFir

— Rex Chapman🏇🏼 (@RexChapman) March 30, 2020

[Reply]
petegz28 08:00 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Aneurysms and heart attacks aren't contagious.
I think you completely missed the fucking point.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:01 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:

Wow if true
no idea if true in Italy but it’s defintely not true in the USA.

There are multiple young people and older with no pre-existing conditions dying from coronavirus. See the post about Dr. Fauci on the podcast. They go from presenting with flu symptoms at the ER, to dead in 48 hours. They are outliers but they are starting to concern doctors like OTWP58’s doc and Dr. Fauci.
[Reply]
TLO 08:02 PM 04-01-2020

Wow if true
Yeah. But how many Americans have 1 or more diseases? What even counts as a disease? Do mental disorders count? What about high cholesterol? Obesity? Etc etc etc..
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:02 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Fuck yeah that is what needs to be done to people more often. It might cut down on some of the stupid shit.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:03 PM 04-01-2020

Wow if true
I truly believe that. I remember reading a couple of weeks ago a doctor in Italy said that the majority of people who died in Italy were probably going to die in the next couple of months anyway from something and this jut happened to be it.
[Reply]
Page 1005 of 3903
« First < 550590595599510011002100310041005 100610071008100910151055110515052005 > Last »
Up