ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 260 of 300
« First < 160210250256257258259260 261262263264270 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:23 PM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Yeah it's the same with Daryl. He's just kinda there now. They focus too much on characters like Tara, Rosita, Eugene, Gabriel, Aaron, Gregory. The finale could wipe 4 of them out and nobody would care.
Honestly probably why they are focusing so much energy on the side characters. Some probably die. Hopefully all of them, besides Rosita. She's decent and sexy as hell.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:57 PM 04-09-2018
Love how this show just axes actually interesting characters and keeps around completely shit, boring characters...

Ugh.

Eugene has got to be one of the most goddamned annoying characters in TV history....should've been killed off a loooooong time ago.
[Reply]
sedated 10:48 AM 04-10-2018
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Eugene has got to be one of the most goddamned annoying characters in TV history....should've been killed off a loooooong time ago.
While he is annoying, he has turned into quite an asset.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:02 AM 04-10-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:
While he is annoying, he has turned into quite an asset.
Yeah...it's more just a personal thing lol. He's always annoyed the ever loving piss outta me.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:11 AM 04-10-2018
Love how this show just axes actually interesting characters and keeps around completely shit, boring characters...

Ugh.

You can see the writer's room coming up with stupid strings of words to put in his mouth. No one could ever talk like he talks. It is annoying. I wish they had used Carl to be the character that moves from good to evil - that would have been interesting for the character and the overall story.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:24 AM 04-10-2018
Yeah...it's more just a personal thing lol. He's always annoyed the ever loving piss outta me.
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
You can see the writer's room coming up with stupid strings of words to put in his mouth. No one could ever talk like he talks. It is annoying. I wish they had used Carl to be the character that moves from good to evil - that would have been interesting for the character and the overall story.
Have you read A Confederacy of Dunces?

Eugene's speech and demeanor has always reminded me of a modern Ignatius Reilly.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:57 PM 04-10-2018
No clue how this finale will go.

Hoping Dwight makes it...he definitely looks to be in trouble. Eugene gonna bite it right? Poor carrrll

Definitely miss the days prior to negan.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:10 AM 04-11-2018
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
No clue how this finale will go.

Hoping Dwight makes it...he definitely looks to be in trouble. Eugene gonna bite it right? Poor carrrll

Definitely miss the days prior to negan.
They showed Dwight in one of the dirty A shirts in the season finale preview.

Read a spoiler about the season finale, click at your own peril.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
eDave 10:39 AM 04-11-2018
I've always felt Eugene is a double agent. Rick and Co. just don't know it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:47 PM 04-11-2018
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Cant figure out what they are doing with Eugene... A half ass kidnapping attempt? What did that accomplish??? Shoot Dr Smarty pants in the head!!

Liked the rest of the episode but that was stupid...
It definitely seemed like a huge waste of screen time, the only thing it seemed to do plot-wise is show annoying ass Eugene just how hated he is by his old crew now... and it seemed to strengthen his resolve to fight for Negan

Already know the women and the gay guy are gonna be Rick's knights of the Vale and come save the day.
Though the EXACT same thing sunday night, Ricks gonna blunder into another trap... but the gay guy will prevail upon the beach women to help out, and maybe even the trash lady will play some role in helping (helicopter)

Yeah it's the same with Daryl. He's just kinda there now. They focus too much on characters like Tara, Rosita, Eugene, Gabriel, Aaron, Gregory. The finale could wipe 4 of them out and nobody would care.
Another take directly in line with my thinking... sooo sick of how many different characters this show has branched out to follow, lets get back to meat and potatoes
[Reply]
eDave 04:34 AM 04-12-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
It definitely seemed like a huge waste of screen time, the only thing it seemed to do plot-wise is show annoying ass Eugene just how hated he is by his old crew now... and it seemed to strengthen his resolve to fight for Negan

Though the EXACT same thing sunday night, Ricks gonna blunder into another trap... but the gay guy will prevail upon the beach women to help out, and maybe even the trash lady will play some role in helping (helicopter)

Another take directly in line with my thinking... sooo sick of how many different characters this show has branched out to follow, lets get back to meat and potatoes
That scene with with gay guy stood out to me. Just run dude.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:49 AM 04-12-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
That scene with with gay guy stood out to me. Just run dude.
Just another character I dont care about, dont even remember his name... he is just 'the gay dude'
[Reply]
sedated 12:12 PM 04-12-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Jadis seems like the biggest X factor right now. She hated the Saviors and wanted to team up with Rick, until she went through the whole thing with Negan and let him go. If she is leaning to align with anyone, it has to be Negan at this point.

EDIT: but I could also see her pulling a disappearing act for a season or so, then show up at another after the plot has shifted
[Reply]
OmahaChief 12:34 PM 04-12-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
I've always felt Eugene is a double agent. Rick and Co. just don't know it.
I am thinking if Eugene is still a good guy he has messed with the bullets that Negans team is going to us. Last ep he made a point to mention the primer being raised and how it would explode. My money is on him effing up a bunch of bullets that were to be used to kill Rick and Gang. The guns blow up on the Saviors and it saves Rick and gang.
[Reply]
SAGA45 03:19 PM 04-12-2018
I don't think Rick and Co. blunder into the trap at all. Not sure why but I think they figure out it's a trap....especially with it being delivered via Gregory...and come up with something of their own that the audience doesn't expect. ....Almost like the stuff Jax and Co. would always pull off on SOA....the unseen counter-plan in action.
[Reply]
Page 260 of 300
« First < 160210250256257258259260 261262263264270 > Last »
Up