ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 259 of 300
« First < 159209249255256257258259 260261262263269 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:05 PM 04-08-2018
Stupid fucking episode. God damn writers are idiots.
[Reply]
dilligaf 11:03 PM 04-08-2018
Best part of the episode was Negan quoting The Nature Boy Rick Flair. " To be the man, you got to beat the man". Awesome.
[Reply]
bigjosh 11:38 PM 04-08-2018
Im watching the rest of this season, then im done. Maybe someday I will watch the rest on Netflix, but this show sucks ass now.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 12:14 AM 04-09-2018
They need to move on from this Negan stuff now it has ran its course. I’m ready for something new. They should’ve ended the war halfway through the season. Now it’s just annoying.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 12:41 AM 04-09-2018
I liked Negan at first, but now he's just annoying. I pretty much dislike all of the characters and find myself wondering why I'm watching. I guess I've invested so much already I feel like I deserve to see it through to the end.

But really have zero interest in whatever new group (smarty pants woman, helicopter people) that they run into next season.

They really need to start wrapping it up...
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:51 AM 04-09-2018
Not having cable has allowed me to finally give up on this garbage ass show. Haven't watched the second half of this season and had completely forgotten about it until I saw this thread. It's insane how far it has fallen compared to the first few seasons.
[Reply]
Kman34 06:01 AM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Stupid fucking episode. God damn writers are idiots.
Cant figure out what they are doing with Eugene... A half ass kidnapping attempt? What did that accomplish??? Shoot Dr Smarty pants in the head!!

Liked the rest of the episode but that was stupid...
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:11 AM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Cant figure out what they are doing with Eugene... A half ass kidnapping attempt? What did that accomplish??? Shoot Dr Smarty pants in the head!!

I really liked how gay guy in the woods kicked a walker in the head and killed it, but had to hit one with a huge log multiple times to kill it. Guy must have one hell of a leg.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:33 AM 04-09-2018

And somehow Daryl the uber-tracker misses that Eugene doubled back to the pit of burnt out skeletons?

That right there is the one of the biggest issues that I have with this season; characters "forgetting" skills they have had all through the show's run just to advance a plot point.
[Reply]
sedated 09:05 AM 04-09-2018

He knows how to make bullets, that's why they wanted to keep him around. They even said that.

That being said, until the last 15 minutes this episode added nothing.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:34 PM 04-09-2018
Already know the women and the gay guy are gonna be Rick's knights of the Vale and come save the day.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:39 PM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Already know the women and the gay guy are gonna be Rick's knights of the Vale and come save the day.
And hopefully Jesus does something. When they introduced him he was cool as shit. Now you hardly see him. These fucking writers man. You see more of Gabriel than you do of Jesus. Whens the last time he had any role whatsoever aside from the prisoners they caught?
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:40 PM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:
He knows how to make bullets, that's why they wanted to keep him around. They even said that.

That being said, until the last 15 minutes this episode added nothing.
Hell you'd think there was some literature out there on making bullets. I wanna see his blood sprayed on his mullet.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:51 PM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
And hopefully Jesus does something. When they introduced him he was cool as shit. Now you hardly see him. These fucking writers man. You see more of Gabriel than you do of Jesus. Whens the last time he had any role whatsoever aside from the prisoners they caught?
Yeah it's the same with Daryl. He's just kinda there now. They focus too much on characters like Tara, Rosita, Eugene, Gabriel, Aaron, Gregory. The finale could wipe 4 of them out and nobody would care.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:21 PM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Yeah it's the same with Daryl. He's just kinda there now. They focus too much on characters like Tara, Rosita, Eugene, Gabriel, Aaron, Gregory. The finale could wipe 4 of them out and nobody would care.
Hopefully everyone in the hilltop dies and the show is about Negan trying to take over new communities.
[Reply]
Page 259 of 300
« First < 159209249255256257258259 260261262263269 > Last »
Up