ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 38
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chiefplanet member ever?
Sofa King 02:14 PM 04-11-2021
No poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.

I'll start. Carcosa. Dude is a massive douche. I cringe every time I see his stupid "I am cumming!!111!" posts. Posts like this and the "fuck you dumbass! Kill yourself!" are really detrimental to this place.

Mahomo 4 life is pretty close though.

Originally Posted by carcosa:
Almost as hard as my BONER!!!!!
I'm jacking off because of this!!!!
jizjizjzizjizjzijzizjizjzizjiz

[Reply]
Pablo 05:42 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
What ever happened to Hootie?
Him and billy fell in love and got hitched and adopted a kid from Kenya. Got a nice little place in Waldo. But bill swings the stick in that relationship and won’t let him post on cp or use a computer without his approval.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:43 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Oh those were fun days when the ku, kstate, Nebraska and MU fans would all talk shit on here. It made the games much more intense. That seems to have went away.
I do miss the KU-Mizzou rivalry for almost that singular reason. It is very rare to have two passionate fanbases represented so well on a single forum. We’d go from all commiserating in anguish and starting the blackout revolution together over a 6-28 Matt Cassel loss to multiple people getting banned and threads getting destroyed (and people vowing to leave forever) that next weekend during a KU-Mizzou game by the same people who picked each other up days before. Those game threads were something else, because you’d have people actively arguing calls in real time, talking ****, and people like you and Clay who didn’t really care one way or the other but would pick a side to troll and dump gasoline on for the luls.

The forum just doesn’t have much like that anymore. KU-KSU are rarely good at the same sport, Nebraska is in their own sorta reality in the Big 10, Cards-Royals don’t play often enough and the Royals aren’t consistently good. And the politics forum is a cesspit that rivals any toxic space you can find on the internet.
[Reply]
RustShack 05:45 PM 04-18-2021
Didn’t he like blow a fish or something?
[Reply]
In58men 05:52 PM 04-18-2021
I think he got some people here to throw in money for multiple Draftkings lineups, trying to make money and it went all bad. That’s all I remember and I don’t even know if that’s the reasoning for him being banned lol. He sucks though.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:17 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Jazzzzlvr was a DD for me and (if I'm remembering correctly) Raiderhater, and maybe KCMizzou... I know you were at Gators, but between the alcohol consumption and the fact that it's almost 20 years later, can't think of the entire group.

A few of us went to Johnny O'Quigley's down the street and I don't remember anything about that.... I had to be told later the reason I had a scrape on my forehead was because I faceplanted in the O'Quigley's parking lot, and that Jazzzlvr and Raiderhater had to help me into the house at the end of the night. :-)
You're definitely forgetting ENDelt and Rausch; they were key contributors to the alcohol consumption both Friday and Saturday night (Saturday also featured Bob Dole, who I had never met before). Brad tried to match Brian drink for drink and ended up projectile vomiting a pothole onto the shoulder of I-70 out the window of my car.

I think throughout it all Jazzz and I were the only people who stayed sober. She cracked me up. Both nights, she just quietly watched the rest of us act like idiots with this bemused Mona Lisa smile on her face. It was like she was conducting some sort of science experiment. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:33 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Got any jaeger bombs?
a good of a tradition as any other tailgating ritual.
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:34 PM 04-18-2021
If you hadn't spent the entire last 4 years in DC hating on Trump you would know.
[Reply]
Donger 06:38 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
If you hadn't spent the entire last 4 years in DC hating on Trump you would know.
Political post in The Lounge. Reported.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:39 PM 04-18-2021
Hard to tell whether Hootie's demise was about the gambling mishegas or him flooding the board with his defense thereafter.

That posting binge after it went down HAD TO HAVE had at least a LITTLE meth behind it.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 06:39 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Donger 06:41 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
I think he got some people here to throw in money for multiple Draftkings lineups, trying to make money and it went all bad. That’s all I remember and I don’t even know if that’s the reasoning for him being banned lol. He sucks though.
Ah yes. I remember that now. Thanks.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:43 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
You're definitely forgetting ENDelt and Rausch; they were key contributors to the alcohol consumption both Friday and Saturday night (Saturday also featured Bob Dole, who I had never met before). Brad tried to match Brian drink for drink and ended up projectile vomiting a pothole onto the shoulder of I-70 out the window of my car.

I think throughout it all Jazzz and I were the only people who stayed sober. She cracked me up. Both nights, she just quietly watched the rest of us act like idiots with this bemused Mona Lisa smile on her face. It was like she was conducting some sort of science experiment. :-)
Yeah, I really don't know how she did it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:49 PM 04-18-2021
On the surface and not knowing the details, this is such a Midwestern response, it's practically Canadian.
pants gives off a very feminine vibe
[Reply]
Frazod 06:52 PM 04-18-2021
Yeah, I really don't know how she did it.
Initially I thought she was Brian's girlfriend. When I asked her... well, let's just say the look on her face quickly told me that she wasn't. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:53 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
pants gives off a very feminine vibe
Is that an invitation? I always wondered if you had the hots for me with how often you slid up in my replies.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 38
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up