5 Erick Pena, OF
6 Nick Loftin, SS
7 Kyle Isbel, OF
8 Khali Lee, OF
9 Jonathan Bowlan, RHP
10 Carlos Hernedez, RHP
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:09 PM 04-18-2021
Hosmer knocks in the go ahead run in the bottom of the 8th.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 05:44 PM 04-18-2021
Mondesi needs to get back so he can work on getting injured again
[Reply]
petegz28 06:42 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
If the pitching can continue like it has been lately and the offense can actually get going finally, look out.

It’s a long season, obviously, but we could have something here . . . . . .
Thus far I am sold on sending Dozier down and keeping Alberto at 3rd. Lopez has been fine as well so he can ride some pine when Mondesi gets back but I wouldn't send him down unless they want him getting reps.

Soler is starting to pick it up a little bit. Our roster is loaded with "hitters". Not necessarily smashers but we got a lot of guys that can hit and most will go yard on a mistake. Probably the most complete roster we have had since 2015.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:46 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Thus far I am sold on sending Dozier down and keeping Alberto at 3rd. Lopez has been fine as well so he can ride some pine when Mondesi gets back but I wouldn't send him down unless they want him getting reps.

Soler is starting to pick it up a little bit. Our roster is loaded with "hitters". Not necessarily smashers but we got a lot of guys that can hit and most will go yard on a mistake. Probably the most complete roster we have had since 2015.
Sad thing is with Dozier we can’t send him down cuz we gave him a nice extension
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 07:45 PM 04-18-2021
Well if we don't send him we need to sit him if he doesn't start hitting. Maybe 2-3 weeks at the alternate site will give him a chance to figure it out. His defense is coming along after the thumb. Is Alberto as good a defender as him? I noticed a couple sucky throws and the error was Alberto.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:47 PM 04-18-2021
Dozier is still dealing with that hand injury. It still is 14 games into the season. Chill the fuck out.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 07:49 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Mondesi needs to get back so he can work on getting injured again
I'd hate to move on from Mondesi and he becomes the second coming with someone else but that's probably what's going to happen. Hopefully someone overpays in prospects that pan out for the most part. Wouldn't mind platooning him in the outfield. Maybe dude can play third if Dozier doesn't get it together and we call up Witt.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:09 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Dozier is still dealing with that hand injury. It still is 14 games into the season. Chill the **** out.
Yeah, this.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:19 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Well if we don't send him we need to sit him if he doesn't start hitting. Maybe 2-3 weeks at the alternate site will give him a chance to figure it out. His defense is coming along after the thumb. Is Alberto as good a defender as him? I noticed a couple sucky throws and the error was Alberto.
Alberto was charged with an error but what it comes down too is Santana is nothing close to Hosmer when it comes to playing 1st base
[Reply]
petegz28 08:20 PM 04-18-2021
Dozier is still dealing with that hand injury. It still is 14 games into the season. Chill the **** out.
:-)

No
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:20 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
I'd hate to move on from Mondesi and he becomes the second coming with someone else but that's probably what's going to happen. Hopefully someone overpays in prospects that pan out for the most part. Wouldn't mind platooning him in the outfield. Maybe dude can play third if Dozier doesn't get it together and we call up Witt.
If anyone was a candidate to be the second coming of Alex Gordon after a shift to the outfield, it’s Mondesi.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:07 PM 04-18-2021
Mondesi has future CF written all over him. Super athlete, less wear on the body etc.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:30 PM 04-18-2021
Dozier is still dealing with that hand injury. It still is 14 games into the season. Chill the fuck out.
I remember when Alex Rios had one of those. Sucked ass for half the year and even then didn't really get going until the playoffs.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 07:15 AM 04-19-2021
This. The non-baseball people are maddening to read. A little over two weeks and they're trading, demoting and releasing half the roster. DUMB.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:33 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Mondesi has future CF written all over him. Super athlete, less wear on the body etc.
Agree. Especially since they love Bobby Witt's defense at SS.
[Reply]
Page 85 of 440
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135185 > Last »
Up