ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 33
« First < 212728293031 3233 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Sammy Watkins sounds like he [might] play.
ShowtimeSBMVP 04:14 AM 01-24-2021

Chiefs likely will have running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire but be without Le'Veon Bell for today’s AFC Championship Game against the Buffalo Bills, per source.

Additionally, the Chiefs will test WR Sammy Watkins pregame, but don’t sound optimistic he will play today.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 24, 2021

[Reply]
Bowser 01:16 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by milkshock:
Id like Smith - Schuster as a big bodied complement to Hill
I want an Allen Robinson or a Kenny Galloday as a cheaper alternative. All three of those guys are going to get paid, but if we could find a way to squeeze one of them in (Schwartz retirement, not that I necessarily want to Schwartz to retire) would more than replace Watkins in this offense.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:17 PM 02-05-2021
And I'll call it - Byron Pringle is going to see more snaps on offense Sunday than Sammy Watkins will.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:21 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
And I'll call it - Byron Pringle is going to see more snaps on offense Sunday than Sammy Watkins will.
I agree. I think Sammy gets 15-20 snaps.
[Reply]
In58men 01:31 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Not with Robinson back.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:32 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Not with Robinson back.
Robinson will take Watkins' snaps, and Pringle will take Robinson's snaps.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:56 PM 02-05-2021

Chiefs WR Sammy Watkins had a good week, and the team plans to check out his calf in Super Bowl warmups with hopes he can go. Different than AFC title game week—He tweaked the calf the Friday before the Bills game, which contributed to him not playing.

No such issue this week.

— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) February 5, 2021

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:59 PM 02-05-2021
If he can only go for one game a year, this is the one... lets GO, Sammy!
[Reply]
treeguy27 04:28 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
That's not encouraging. He wasn't hurried back at all, given all the time he needed to heal up. Then it gets tweaked again in practice. He ain't playing. If he does he'll be back on the bench after he runs his second route. The guy is made of tissue paper.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 05:29 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by treeguy27:
That's not encouraging. He wasn't hurried back at all, given all the time he needed to heal up. Then it gets tweaked again in practice. He ain't playing. If he does he'll be back on the bench after he runs his second route. The guy is made of tissue paper.
It’s wild how injury prone he is. Some guys just aren’t made to play profession football. Either that, or Sammy’s body has hit a brick wall.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 05:30 PM 02-05-2021
He fucking “tweaks” it all the time. If he were a horse they’d euthanize him.
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:31 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by treeguy27:
well we are all made of tissue. lol
Anyways, its already Friday, there is no more practices. its game day warm ups and go.
[Reply]
threebag 06:11 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
He fucking “tweaks” it all the time. If he were a horse they’d euthanize him.
He doesn’t have Haglunds Hobo Spirt 29
[Reply]
-King- 06:17 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
If Sammy doesn't resign go ahead and draft Kadarius Toney in the 1st and let's freaking roll. With Hill and Kelce good luck covering that human joystick 1 on 1. Watch the quickness on his breaks 1:35 of this video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=waueO_vl51I&t=160s
Hes like a pinball how he bounces off people and just ragdolls all over the field. Don't know if that's going to last in the nfl.
[Reply]
O.city 06:34 PM 02-05-2021
He hurt it in a Friday practice. That’s like the walk thru of walk thrus
[Reply]
RunKC 03:34 PM 02-08-2021
Look at this pathetic effort from this POS. **** you Sammy you ****ing ****.

Get off my football team pussy

I see lots of chatter about the Chiefs screen game being shut down last night. Well... their first attempt throwing a screen to a back about summed up the game. Weird mistakes, bad timing = poor play. Too bad because they had a chance for a huge play. Please turn up �� pic.twitter.com/pje86pNtmm

— Geoff Schwartz (@geoffschwartz) February 8, 2021

[Reply]
Page 31 of 33
« First < 212728293031 3233 >
Up