ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 758 of 1207
« First < 258658708748754755756757758 759760761762768808858 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:02 AM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
so goulash?
No, not goulash. Chop Suey American style—like I had growing up in my school cafeteria. I loved it growing up and still do.
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:34 AM 03-19-2018
PIZZA HUT BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

[Reply]
Easy 6 04:24 AM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by Buzz:
:-) You ****ers would nitpick a dog humping a ham bone.
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Hey man. I like jelly too. And you got a far more cosnsistent later than I ever can. I’d applaud you but I didnt want the shot they were slinging your direction to come my way.
Its all in good fun, fellas :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:49 AM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
HH was my 1990's drunk food, hit the Price Chopper, 2 item's.
I have not touched in since, never fed it to my girls, and don't plan on eating it again.

FMB,

Your pedestal just went to the shop for altercations...The're taking it down a notch. What's next, Powdered generic mac and cheese? :-):-):-):shake
It wasn't actually my choice. Doc orders are for me to sit as much as possible, so wife (who is not a cook at all) got the HH. But that said, it was fine.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:57 AM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
A sober St. Paddy’s day, you guys be safe out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's your cut going?
[Reply]
tooge 07:27 AM 03-19-2018
I took advantage of sales on corned beef to make my pastrami. Soaked the corned beef in water to take some of the salt out. Rubbed heavily in pepper, coriander, and garlic powder and into the fridge for a day. Smoked, then steamed per Katz deli recipe. Unbelievable pastrami. Then made a pastrami Reuben with swiss, kraut, pastrami, and thousand island dressing, all warmed up in a panini press. It was amazing.

I hate wasting a cood smoke, so I added 4 chickens on the lower rack of my WSM and got some good smoked chicken for the week (two are for a buddy).
Attached: pastrami1.jpg (84.1 KB) pastrami2.jpg (70.5 KB) pastrami3.jpg (50.4 KB) pastrami4.jpg (72.8 KB) 
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 08:55 AM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
No, not goulash. Chop Suey American style—like I had growing up in my school cafeteria. I loved it growing up and still do.
here that's called goulash. Never heard of American Chop Suey.
[Reply]
threebag 11:15 AM 03-19-2018
Call it what you want, it looks delish.

Got a run down of the recipe BEP?
[Reply]
srvy 11:19 AM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by tooge:
I took advantage of sales on corned beef to make my pastrami. Soaked the corned beef in water to take some of the salt out. Rubbed heavily in pepper, coriander, and garlic powder and into the fridge for a day. Smoked, then steamed per Katz deli recipe. Unbelievable pastrami. Then made a pastrami Reuben with swiss, kraut, pastrami, and thousand island dressing, all warmed up in a panini press. It was amazing.

I hate wasting a cood smoke, so I added 4 chickens on the lower rack of my WSM and got some good smoked chicken for the week (two are for a buddy).
Nicely done it looks incredible.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:32 AM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
here that's called goulash. Never heard of American Chop Suey.
I just googled "goulash" to see why you call it that. I see why you do now. It does look like that. I just think of goulash as the traditional Hungarian dish, which uses paprika, cubed beef and different noodles. That's a different recipe. I made that once and iirc have a picture of it posted in here somewhere.

According to this site, it is called both "goulash" or American Chop Suey. Or they call it American Goulash. This was was not the recipe I used. I have that in a file, which I will get for 3Bag.

Originally Posted by :
Call it Amercian Goulash, call it American Chop Suey… it doesn’t matter what you call it, you’ll just want to call it tonight’s dinner! This is a delicious and easy meal that the whole family loves!

https://www.spendwithpennies.com/grandmas-goulash/

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:46 AM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Call it what you want, it looks delish.

Got a run down of the recipe BEP?
I used this Food Network recipe with some changes. BTW I don't consider this a pasta sauce at all. It's just a tomato sauce and diced tomatoes.

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/...recipe-3414696

My Changes:

The idea of that much butter in a tomato sauce, turned me off. I used olive oil, or perhaps grapeseed oil, can't remember exactly but either/or is fine. I used just a tad of butter for the flavor they seemed after. It may have been about a 1 1/2 tsps.

And yuck, on using tomato juice. I just skipped that the first time I made it, but there wasn't enough liquid. So on my 2nd attempt, I used about another 4 ozs of tomato sauce. I used Hunts and organic diced tomatoes, because that's what I had from Kirkland which is Costco.

I used ground sirloin. I would say my onion was a bit larger than medium but not really large either. I didn't use a whole pound of pasta either, but about 3/4s of a 12 oz box. It had too much pasta and not enough sauce, the first time I used this recipe and I wanted more sauce.

I used my organic garlic granules for speed and did it to taste. Didn't feel like chopping garlic. I used Stevia instead of sugar.

I chose the recipe because it called for basil. I may have added a bit more. At this point in time, I don't remember. I just know how I like things to taste and I love the taste of sweet basil.

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:08 PM 03-19-2018
I think you meant "pasta gravy."
[Reply]
threebag 12:13 PM 03-19-2018
Thank You BEP
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:13 PM 03-19-2018
No I didn't. I never grew up using the word "gravy" for pasta sauce.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:14 PM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Thank You BEP
You're welcome threebag02.
[Reply]
Page 758 of 1207
« First < 258658708748754755756757758 759760761762768808858 > Last »
Up