ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 29
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens.
staylor26 08:18 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by TimBone:
After watching our defense against the Raiders, I think the Chiefs drop this one.
Lol yea because our defense is the same on the road as it is at home

:-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:20 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Yeah, our defense has never collapsed at home in important games.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:25 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yeah, our defense has never collapsed at home in important games.
Lol yea because THAT’S what I was saying

Anybody that can’t see the difference in the 2018 defense at home vs. on the road is fucking clueless, sorry.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:33 AM 12-03-2018
Lol yea because THAT’S what I was saying

Anybody that can’t see the difference in the 2018 defense at home vs. on the road is fucking clueless, sorry.
:-) "But guys, they've been so good at home in 2018! They went let us down. :-)"

Newsflash: We haven't played an offense worth fucking shit at Arrowhead yet this season.

49ers
Jaguars
Broncos
Bengals
Cardinals

I'm supposed to be impressed that we've stopped such titans of offense at home? :-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
terp1976 08:27 AM 12-03-2018
Hello Chiefs fan. I am reading this thread and the only thing I would add is with Flacco we would lose by 20+ because we cant covert third downs with him. With Lamar its a different ballgame and the time of possession is a huge factor. Yesterday the ravens had the ball for 13 minutes in the third qtr and 10 minutes in the 4th. Only shot we have is to hope that we can keep the Chief's offense on the sideline. Hope its a competitive game!
[Reply]
TimBone 01:18 PM 12-03-2018

We'll just have to see, bud.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:19 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by TimBone:
After watching our defense against the Raiders, I think the Chiefs drop this one.
After watching this defense AND offense against the Raiders, it's obvious they just wanted to get the game over with.

They aren't losing at home to the Ravens.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:04 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
After watching this defense AND offense against the Raiders, it's obvious they just wanted to get the game over with.

They aren't losing at home to the Ravens.

Exactly. It was 33-16 when the third quarter ended. It is clear that at that point the team put it in cruise control. I can’t believe how many posts I’m seeing with people thinking the final score somehow means this game was ever in question or it now means we can lose to anyone anywhere.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:08 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Exactly. It was 33-16 when the third quarter ended. It is clear that at that point the team put it in cruise control. I can’t believe how many posts I’m seeing with people thinking the final score somehow means this game was ever in question or it now means we can lose to anyone anywhere.
It's Chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:21 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's Chiefsplanet.
N O it’s because chiefs.

Good thing we never lost in the playoffs lead big in the 4th qtr.
[Reply]
Best22 10:17 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
It was in question. And if our “cruise control” results in a 3 point game with 6 minutes left, then we should never have gotten into “cruise control” to begin with.

That game was VERY much in doubt. If Mahomes doesn’t convert that 3rd down we likely lose. If we only scored a FG on the last drive and went up 36-30, it’s a 50/50 chance we win at best.

Game was a nailbiter. Mahomes saved our bacon
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:32 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
It was in question. And if our “cruise control” results in a 3 point game with 6 minutes left, then we should never have gotten into “cruise control” to begin with.

That game was VERY much in doubt. If Mahomes doesn’t convert that 3rd down we likely lose. If we only scored a FG on the last drive and went up 36-30, it’s a 50/50 chance we win at best.

Game was a nailbiter. Mahomes saved our bacon

Yes, they shouldn’t have let up, especially the defense but it was never in question. Why? Because as soon as it was clear the Raiders weren’t mailing it in and made it a one score game the Chiefs said “well okay I guess we have to keep playing” and went and got a TD.

The Raiders never had the ball in the second half with a chance to tie or take the lead so no I cannot say that game was ever a toss up or in question.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:15 AM 12-03-2018
Is our D getting worse?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:18 AM 12-03-2018
No game is a lock for us. Defense is garbage. You think Rivers won't light up? Wilson will as well. Offense has to do it all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:20 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
No game is a lock for us. Defense is garbage. You think Rivers won't light up? Wilson will as well. Offense has to do it all.
I'll bet you were one of the ones predicting a Chargers blowout in LA, right?

[Reply]
Page 3 of 29
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up