ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 37
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums
Hoover 09:03 PM 10-07-2020
Pence won that debate!

Wait sorry I saw a political thread and thought I was in the DC forum... 😂
lewdog 09:07 PM 10-07-2020
srvy types with two fingers and a sub 70 IQ.
DaneMcCloud 09:11 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
srvy types with two fingers and a sub 70 IQ.
He's a mouthy old fucktard that's so old that if he got into a real fight, would pass out after throwing his first punch.

It's always a treat to see posts from "Real" tough guys, especially when they're old as fuck.
srvy 09:18 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
He's a mouthy old fucktard that's so old that if he got into a real fight, would pass out after throwing his first punch.

It's always a treat to see posts from "Real" tough guys, especially when they're old as fuck.
Well dipshit I am not looking for a fight but I don't run from one either. I still handle myself well and am in good shape. You sure think you know a lot about me for never meeting.
Perineum Ripper 09:17 PM 10-07-2020
How the hell is snitching on a message board a line that is too disturbing to cross?

You can’t bitch that the mods aren’t doing something if they don’t know that it’s happening. That’s like bitching at firefighters for not showing up to your dumpster fire when you don’t ever fucking call them.
DaneMcCloud 09:32 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by mac459:
How the hell is snitching on a message board a line that is too disturbing to cross?

You can’t bitch that the mods aren’t doing something if they don’t know that it’s happening. That’s like bitching at firefighters for not showing up to your dumpster fire when you don’t ever fucking call them.
There are two types of people that post on CP:

1. The kind of people that want a tightly moderated forum. They want to discuss the topic at hand without going off topic and interjecting politics. They keep football talk in the Lounge and Draft forums, keep the Entertainment talk in the Media Center and keep the political talk in the DC.

2. The kind of people that start threads of any topic, even borderline political, in the Lounge. They see everything through a political lens. They don’t care if they’re starting threads in the wrong forums, talk about politics when it’s unnecessary and unwarranted and really don’t give a shit what other people think of their behavior. The worst of the lot dare people to report them and dare the Mods to ban them.
DaFace 08:00 AM 10-08-2020

1. The kind of people that want a tightly moderated forum. They want to discuss the topic at hand without going off topic and interjecting politics. They keep football talk in the Lounge and Draft forums, keep the Entertainment talk in the Media Center and keep the political talk in the DC.

2. The kind of people that start threads of any topic, even borderline political, in the Lounge. They see everything through a political lens. They don’t care if they’re starting threads in the wrong forums, talk about politics when it’s unnecessary and unwarranted and really don’t give a shit what other people think of their behavior. The worst of the lot dare people to report them and dare the Mods to ban them.
Yep.
Frazod 09:46 AM 10-08-2020

More succinctly:

1. People who are here to be a part of the community.

2. People who are here to douche the place up.
Donger 09:52 AM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
1. People who are here to be a part of the community.
Communist.
Raiderhater 06:35 PM 10-08-2020

I don’t fit in either of those categories.
patteeu 09:33 PM 10-07-2020
We’d have better community/peer-control of behavior around here and probably a lighter workload for the mods if the reports were made public.
htismaqe 09:35 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
We’d have better community/peer-control of behavior around here and probably a lighter workload for the mods if the reports were made public.
Not really. It would just lead to more fights. People just can't control themselves anymore.
eDave 09:41 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Not really. It would just lead to more fights. People just can't control themselves anymore.
He's a fascist.
patteeu 09:57 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Anonymity (to the general population) is a big social shield for those whose complaints would be tiresome or unpopular otherwise.

And the solution to even handed moderation (not even handed moderators) being offered is just encouragement to make even more complaints.

But I’ve already been told there’s no appetite for this at the moment so I’ll drop it here.
htismaqe 09:59 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Anonymity (to the general population) is a big social shield for those whose complaints would be tiresome or unpopular otherwise.

And the solution to even handed moderation (not even handed moderators) being offered is just encouragement to make even more complaints.

But I’ve already been told there’s no appetite for this at the moment so I’ll drop it here.
The issue, as you may have seen earlier in the thread, is that despite the shield that anonymity provides, very few people still bother to report posts.

I understand that you view anonymity as having the potential to generate even more complaints and sometimes even useless ones.

The simple fact is that the opposite is true - very few people use the feature. And the mods simply can't moderate things they don't know about.
Page 20 of 37
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up