ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 130
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017 STL Cardinals Thread
BigRedChief 08:06 PM 01-27-2017
My as well get it started. Here's my "Matheny" lineup.....

Fowler CF
Diaz SS
Carpenter 1B
Piscotty RF
Grichuk LF
Molina C
Peralta 3B
Wong 2B
Pitcher

My "Matheny" Starting rotation

Martinez
Reyes
Wainwright
Lynn
Leake
[Reply]
Miles 09:21 AM 06-01-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I said it earlier in this thread but their baseball coverage is nearly unwatchable. If I could get Cards games on FSMW I'd never watch an inning on ESPN.
It's pretty amusing that they shut the game audio completely off while they cut to some split screen interview or behind the scenes stuff.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:55 AM 06-01-2017
Originally Posted by Miles:
It's pretty amusing that they shut the game audio completely off while they cut to some split screen interview or behind the scenes stuff.
ESPN isn't catering to 30+ year old sports fans anymore. They've long since decided that we've tuned out and they give as many fucks about us as we do about them.

They're appealing to the short attention span crowd these days. Gotta get women in the booth and have 30 minute meandering conversations about ballpark concessions while the game is going on.

Vin Scully would bore the average 20 something to tears. Because the average 20 something is a fucking retard.
[Reply]
Swanman 10:24 AM 06-01-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
ESPN isn't catering to 30+ year old sports fans anymore. They've long since decided that we've tuned out and they give as many ****s about us as we do about them.

They're appealing to the short attention span crowd these days. Gotta get women in the booth and have 30 minute meandering conversations about ballpark concessions while the game is going on.

Vin Scully would bore the average 20 something to tears. Because the average 20 something is a ****ing retard.
I tried to watch Sportscenter last night and the first 10 minutes was dedicated to the Tiger Woods dashcam footage and the next several minutes was dedicated to Lebron James talking about racism. They didn't get into any real sports activity until around 20 minutes into the show. It was a good reminder of why I don't watch ESPN anymore unless a game I want to watch is on or one of their good documentaries is on.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:55 AM 06-01-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I said it earlier in this thread but their baseball coverage is nearly unwatchable. If I could get Cards games on FSMW I'd never watch an inning on ESPN.
Trust me when I say the FSMW games are even more unwatchable. We have the worst announcers in sports.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:11 AM 06-01-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Trust me when I say the FSMW games are even more unwatchable. We have the worst announcers in sports.
Hawk Harrelson says hi.
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:35 AM 06-01-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Hawk Harrelson says hi.
That's a win for the good guys!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:39 AM 06-01-2017
Hawk Harrelson says hi.
Yuge upgrade over Drunk Dan. Plus Stone is really good.
[Reply]
bdj23 01:37 PM 06-01-2017
First game I've watched all week. Really hope that 3rd inning doesn't come back to bite us.

That was pathetic.
[Reply]
bdj23 01:40 PM 06-01-2017
Cripes. This team is dumb.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:55 PM 06-01-2017
Well I guess Waino isn't finished. Provides the pitching and offense.

Jesus this offense is putrid.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:48 PM 06-01-2017
Up next - Cubs/Cards at Wrigley. Woohoo.

[Reply]
jd1020 12:15 AM 06-02-2017
Up next - Cubs/Cards at Wrigley. Woohoo.
Better buckle up and get ready for some high quality championship level baseball my friend.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:28 AM 06-02-2017
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Better buckle up and get ready for some high quality championship level baseball my friend.
Let's just hope the Padres don't show up and thrash us both in split-squad games. :-)
[Reply]
VAChief 08:18 AM 06-02-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
ESPN isn't catering to 30+ year old sports fans anymore. They've long since decided that we've tuned out and they give as many ****s about us as we do about them.

Vin Scully would bore the average 20 something to tears. Because the average 20 something is a ****ing retard.
If you haven't seen Brockmire yet, you should give it a look especially the first couple of episodes.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:54 AM 06-02-2017
Originally Posted by VAChief:
If you haven't seen Brockmire yet, you should give it a look especially the first couple of episodes.
Hell yes I have. Loved that show.

Buck's appearance midway through the season gave it some great juice. It was hilarious watching him just own the asshole role.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 130
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100 > Last »
Up