ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2392 of 4898
« First < 1392189222922342238223882389239023912392 239323942395239624022442249228923392 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:47 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
What kind of return do you expect for Wolfe?

🤔😆
Dunno... just throwing it out there.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 06:59 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Dunno... just throwing it out there.
I'll fill you in, no one would give anything for Derek Wolfe; I know he's a fan favorite and he seems like the character guy that a mediocre team could convince themselves he'd be the glue piece they could use to elevate their squad past mediocrity, but...

Absolutely NO ONE will buy that farce of a description outside of Denver...

He is on a bloated contract as well...

The only trade asset you have is a nickel (albeit elite) on the wrong side of 30
[Reply]
TEX 08:12 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Quite a few people (including moi) made that suggestion about 3 seasons ago, Mr. Mile High Mania.

I got in an argument with that dinky-ass, hirsute, Good Sports dude about it, in fact.

There's a problem, though ... Elway cannot draft to save his ass. He can cheat real well. He can steal other teams' players just fine. He can drink like a desert whore and luck into an undrafted FA with elan. Unfortunately, he cannot draft.

Any rebuild for the donks has to begin with your GM.

FAX
Nailed it!
He also can't pick a HC. Elmer Fudd was a terrible choice to follow Radio.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:04 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
I'll fill you in, no one would give anything for Derek Wolfe; I know he's a fan favorite and he seems like the character guy that a mediocre team could convince themselves he'd be the glue piece they could use to elevate their squad past mediocrity, but...

Absolutely NO ONE will buy that farce of a description outside of Denver...

He is on a bloated contract as well...

The only trade asset you have is a nickel (albeit elite) on the wrong side of 30
Again, just threw the name out as I believe he is an UFA next year.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:29 PM 10-02-2019
Good article on the state of the Broncos. This should give Donkey fans hope.

https://www.espn.com/blog/denver-bro...e-easily-fixed

Hope for an Asteroid to pummel the Earth.:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:31 PM 10-02-2019
Trying to find things to give Mile High Mania a reason to watch this season...

Donks have NEVER started 0-5. Does Horseface make history? Is it possible that he just hired a worse HC than Radio...that's impressive.

Breaking these types of records warm my heart with football joy....
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:48 PM 10-02-2019
The greatest thing about this is that you KNEW it was coming. Much in the same way some very nasty and ill fate is soon to descend upon Kid Kisser, Coach Tape-A-Lot, and their white slaver owner.

Sometimes these things don't come as soon as we would like, but that's just God making sure all of the proper ingredients are on the cutting board before firing up the skillet.

Good times! Amen.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:01 PM 10-02-2019
Didn't realize five head stayed in Dungver. Maybe he'll be the next GM. How come horse head can only get a hand commercial?
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:02 AM 10-03-2019
Some interesting tidbits on the "miracle" Manning/HGH retirement 2015 season...(you only have to be the 33rd best QB)

I was on the the Patriots fan site...gleaning information about their kicker being put on IR. I remembered him missing an extra point in the AFCCG...which was his first miss in like 3 years...which I always found "odd"...even as it happened in real-time.

Turns out their fans were complaining about the worst coaching decisions of the Belichick era and they think he tanked the final two games of the 2015 season on purpose...they lost to both the Jets/Miami to finish the year. This ultimately gave HGH home field advantage. I had never connected the dots as I dont follow Patriot cheating scum...but Brady/Belichick losing back-to-back games to close the season is suspicious.

This was on top of the only time I have ever see the Patriots get screwed in the final quarter of a game...against Osweiler.

The AFCCG was the game where TB ignored a wide open Gronk to tie the game...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/h...two-point-try/

"It's possible that Brady saw something else during the play, of course, but man, it's tough to see not throwing Gronk's way with that much open space in front of him, especially after the back-to-back catches over the top of multiple defenders Gronk had just made."

Patriots Karma is coming...just like Horseface.

This was a manufactured win for Manning...and the Patriots played along.
[Reply]
TEX 07:19 AM 10-04-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Bueller?...Bueller?...Toumbstone?
Now tell us again about how you're posting the same amount as usual. :-)

STILL waiting...:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:42 AM 10-04-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Trying to find things to give Mile High Mania a reason to watch this season...

Donks have NEVER started 0-5. Does Horseface make history? Is it possible that he just hired a worse HC than Radio...that's impressive.

Breaking these types of records warm my heart with football joy....
I'm not on the edge... I've been a fan of this team since I was 12 years old, I'm in for the long run. At some point, they'll get out of this rut and when that happens, I'll still be here.

Thanks for thinking of me though. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 08:31 AM 10-04-2019
I'm not on the edge... I've been a fan of this team since I was 12 years old, I'm in for the long run. At some point, they'll get out of this rut and when that happens, I'll still be here.

Thanks for thinking of me though. :-)
"At some point?" AT least you're off your "quick fix" thought process. That decade of futility / irrelevance that many here predicted after FrankenManning retired isn't so far fetched after all - is it?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:12 AM 10-04-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
"At some point?" AT least you're off your "quick fix" thought process. That decade of futility / irrelevance that many here predicted after FrankenManning retired isn't so far fetched after all - is it?
Nah, won’t be a decade.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:10 PM 10-04-2019
Nah, won’t be a decade.
What makes you think that? You’re in year 3 currently. Elway hasn’t shown a whole hell of a lot as far as making solid draft decisions. You think ownership will find a way to fire him in how many more years? Let’s say end of the 20/21 season. Now you’re at 5 years. Then you have to hope the next GM brought in isn’t the second coming of Pioli (and let’s not rule him out for the job yet). Could bring another 3 years with more bad drafting/coaching hires/qb play. It’s nice to think it won’t be a decade, I’m sure that’s what the Faders were thinking 2 decades ago too. We’ll see...
[Reply]
TEX 12:10 PM 10-04-2019
Nah, won’t be a decade.
:-)

Just when I was about to give you some credit for not being as arrogant and entitled as you used to be...In case you've missed the last 4 seasons, you're going backwards.
[Reply]
Page 2392 of 4898
« First < 1392189222922342238223882389239023912392 239323942395239624022442249228923392 > Last »
Up