ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1392 of 4885
« First < 39289212921342138213881389139013911392 139313941395139614021442149218922392 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:38 PM 01-20-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
And yet you'd trade Ford for Barrett straight up in an instant.
Yes I would take Shaq Barrett over Dee Ford, but this isn’t about Dee Ford.

You are wanting to keep Shane Ray and Shaq Barrett, who have less production statistically than Dee Ford, over Bradley Chubb.

Chubb is a significantly better prospect than Ray, Ford and Barrett. He’s going to be a monster.

But you want to have most of your cap going to Cousins/Von so you can draft a G :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:38 PM 01-20-2018
I shouldn't need stats to tell a Chiefs fan that Shaq Barrett is better than Dee Ford.
Of course not. Barrett wears orange and blue. Ford wears a Chiefs uniform. In your twisted mind, that's all it takes.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:39 PM 01-20-2018
I shouldn't need stats to tell a Chiefs fan that Shaq Barrett is better than Dee Ford.
Not as a pass rusher. Not by a long shot.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:46 PM 01-20-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Chubb is a significantly better prospect than Ray, Ford and Barrett. He’s going to be a monster.

But you want to have most of your cap going to Cousins/Von so you can draft a G :-)
Shaq and Ray are good players. Ray has the ability to be a double digit sack guy year in and year out. They've just been stuck behind two HOF'ers for most of their career so the production just isn't there, and then Shaq and Ray got hurt in the offseason this year.

We don't need Chubb. Vita Vea would be a better fit for Denver than Chubb would.
He's not your run-of-the-mill guard.

Here’s the best college OL, Quenton Nelson, chokeslamming and tea bagging a LSU DL... Savage...This dude is a sure fire NFL All Pro. @NDFootball pic.twitter.com/Mk0x9x02my

— Geoff Schwartz (@geoffschwartz) January 1, 2018

Cousins wouldn't be my first choice btw
[Reply]
New World Order 01:46 PM 01-20-2018
Barrett, another Denver starter that was on the field when Mahomes gave them the D.

With backups.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:51 PM 01-20-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Not as a pass rusher. Not by a long shot.
Ford's sacks come in bunches against terrible tackles and then he's invisible the rest of the year.

Shaq is a good all-around player. He can rush too, he got 1.5 sacks and a FF against Joe Thomas in what was essentially his rookie year.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:53 PM 01-20-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I think that KnowShit has placed me on ignore. I have addressed him directly several times but I never get a response. I guess that he has realized that my points on the Donks are irrefutable and has just tapped out. :-)
I don't have you on ignore.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:53 PM 01-20-2018
Barrett is so good he had 5.5 sacks in 2 seasons.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:54 PM 01-20-2018
Ford's sacks come in bunches against terrible tackles and then he's invisible the rest of the year.

Shaq is a good all-around player. He can rush too, he got 1.5 sacks and a FF against Joe Thomas in what was essentially his rookie year.
Rougly 150 more snaps. 6 more sacks. Shaq Barrett isn't a bad player at all, but you're going to have to try harder than that to convince me he's anything other than pedestrian as a pass rusher.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:58 PM 01-20-2018
Shane Ray is Dee Ford. Hurt a lot and can’t stop the run very well. Barrett is a complete player who is probably Denver’s best option.

But good luck to Denver for trying to go away from what worked. Ray and Barrett are not DeMarcus Ware and Bradley Chubb is one of the best pass rushing prospects of the last few years.

Denver still has to pay Roby, Ray and/or Barrett. And they will want a lot of $$. They won’t be able to keep all of them due to Cousins and Von taking up roughly $49 million a year..
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:59 PM 01-20-2018
I don't have you on ignore.
Got it. You've just decided to tap out and not respond to me. Works for me. Your takes are so far off base that having a reasonable football discussion with you is impossible anyway.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:00 PM 01-20-2018
Shane Ray is Dee Ford. Hurt a lot and can’t stop the run very well. Barrett is a complete player who is probably Denver’s best option.

But good luck to Denver for trying to go away from what worked. Ray and Barrett are not DeMarcus Ware and Bradley Chubb is one of the best pass rushing prospects of the last few years.

Denver still has to pay Roby, Ray and/or Barrett. And they will want a lot of $$. They won’t be able to keep all of them due to Cousins and Von taking up roughly $49 million a year..
Yep. You nailed it.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:04 PM 01-20-2018

That's why I don't want Cousins. It would be a lot cheaper to bring in a RG and RT in FA and draft one of the 4 stud QB's.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:05 PM 01-20-2018
Got it. You've just decided to tap out and not respond to me. Works for me. Your takes are so far off base that having a reasonable football discussion with you is impossible anyway.
This is the post I ignored...

Lol. I can always count on this thread to give me a laugh. Thanks KnowShit. You're ridiculous takes have me laughing again today.
How am I supposed to have a "reasonable football discussion' with that?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:33 PM 01-20-2018
There you go pulling the same crap that PFFT is famous for. You look at stats without watching the game. Anyone who has ever watched Smith play will tell you how frustrating it is to watch him take unnecessary sacks at the worst times. I don't give a crap what your stats say. The eye test says different. Have you ever heard the phrase lies, damned lies, and statistics? Your ignorant stats are exactly what that phrase is about.
Yeah, that one was not much for conversation. But there have been plenty. Like the one I am quoting. I gave a valid take on your post. But you knew that I was right and just ignored it.
[Reply]
Page 1392 of 4885
« First < 39289212921342138213881389139013911392 139313941395139614021442149218922392 > Last »
Up