ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 152
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
FAX 11:18 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
... but dane threw shit at everyone with no regards of how what he was saying might effect others. ...
This isn't completely factual, Mr. JASONSAUTO.

Mr. DaneMcCloud never insulted me. Ever.

In fact, he made an effort to be friendly off the board. Quite an effort, actually. I hold no ill will toward him, whatsoever. Rather, I hope he finds peace and happiness and joy and that Ronin comic book he lost sometime last fall.

Mr. DaneMcCloud was a complicated man.

FAX
[Reply]
patteeu 11:18 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
maybe there is a little more to the story...
So, on second thought, if his reason is unrelated to this incident (e.g. the wife is going to leave him if he doesn't stop spending so much time on CP), then it might be a valid reason. I just don't think there's any validity to the position that R8ers should have been banned.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:18 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
All BS aside, I hate to see anyone leave the planet.
Especially longtime members. Love him, or hate him, he's part of this place's identity, and there really aren't any positives in him leaving. My gut says he'll be back.
i dont know. he has a lot of pride and how could he let himself come back after all of this?
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 11:19 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
The guys you're calling trolls and weirdos are real guys with real lives too. One guy's troll is another guy's freedom fighter! :-)
Define real lives.

Living in your moms trailer home off welfare does not qualify.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:19 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by FAX:
This isn't completely factual, Mr. JASONSAUTO.

Mr. DaneMcCloud never insulted me. Ever.

In fact, he made an effort to be friendly off the board. Quite an effort, actually. I hold no ill will toward him, whatsoever. Rather, I hope he finds peace and happiness and joy and that Ronin comic book he lost sometime last fall.

Mr. DaneMcCloud was a complicated man.

FAX
ok faxy...

he threw shit at MOST people with NO regards to how it might effect them.

better?
[Reply]
vailpass 11:20 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
I sincerely hope this is an attempt at sarcasm that just missed its mark.
Could you be any more of a tool?
[Reply]
FAX 11:20 AM 03-21-2011
ok faxy...

he threw shit at MOST people with NO regards to how it might effect them.

better?
Prove it.

FAX
[Reply]
beach tribe 11:21 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
Dane is a real guy with a real life, like most of us on here. However there are trolls and fuckin wierdos that come on here that just like to fuck shit up. Sould we ban all these idiots? Probably not, thats what makes this place what it is.

However you don't want these dumbasses, who have no lives and offer nothing in the real world, to have an opportunity to mess with your life.
There is absolutely no way that someone a a BB can "mess with your life"
Anyone who has been around here long enough knows that you have to have thick skin. Dane really should be ashamed of himself for letting someone get so far under his with the amount of feces that the guy has poured on people here.

Come back Dane.

Seriously. This is silly.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:21 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by FAX:
Prove it.

FAX
lol.

ok faxy.

look back through his posts.

pretty common knowledge around here, and you know it
[Reply]
Bowser 11:21 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
So, on second thought, if his reason is unrelated to this incident (e.g. the wife is going to leave him if he doesn't stop spending so much time on CP), then it might be a valid reason. I just don't think there's any validity to the position that R8ers should have been banned.
You don't have to debate the fact that R8ers was in hardcore trolling mode, and ended up being that way on a few different subjects with a few different posters. DaFace even said he would have banned him had he been on here and watched the proceedings unfold. R8ers has an inferiority complex as big as his wife's ass, and he chooses to deal with it by tearing down others. That is by definition trolling.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:22 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
Define real lives.

Living in your moms trailer home off welfare does not qualify.
I'm sure there are people out there who would think that anyone with more than a handful of posts on a football message board doesn't have a real life.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:22 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Bowser:
You don't have to debate the fact that R8ers was in hardcore trolling mode, and ended up being that way on a few different subjects with a few different posters. DaFace even said he would have banned him had he been on here and watched the proceedings unfold. R8ers has an inferiority complex as big as his wife's ass, and he chooses to deal with it by tearing down others. That is by definition trolling.
did daface actually say he would have banned him?

all i saw was where he said he would have given him a warning.
[Reply]
blaise 11:22 AM 03-21-2011
i dont know. he has a lot of pride and how could he let himself come back after all of this?
I thought that at first, but then I thought if he came back and said, "I was just really pissed that day. I've cooled down and I'm back. So what?" people wouldn't really care.
In terms of him flaming out, all he really did was post that first post and leave. If he had spent the first 20 pages just going back and forth and flaming out, it would be worse. As it is it just looks to me like a guy that got really pissed one day.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:24 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by blaise:
I thought that at first, but then I thought if he came back and said, "I was just really pissed that day. I've cooled down and I'm back. So what?" people wouldn't really care.
In terms of him flaming out, all he really did was post that first post and leave. If he had spent the first 20 pages just going back and forth and flaming out, it would be worse. As it is it just looks to me like a guy that got really pissed one day.
honestly i hope you are right and i am wrong here.

count me as one that believes we would be missing a big part of the planet if he cant let himself come back.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:24 AM 03-21-2011
did daface actually say he would have banned him?

all i saw was where he said he would have given him a warning.
I thought so. Maybe he implied he would be tempted to ban him? Either way, it crossed his mind.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 152
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118 > Last »
Up