ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>My Dumb Mock
BryanBusby 07:51 PM 04-07-2020
1) Trevon Diggs - CB - Alabama

The Chiefs have been looking at a lot of earlier range corners and I think that's the direction they will go unless a huge talent inexplicably falls to 32.

2) Tyler Biadasz - OL - Wisconsin

Seems to be getting lost in all the clutter of IOL in this class, so I could see them going fatty early on if he slides all the way down to here. Would start Day 1 at Guard.

3) Albert Okwuegbunam - TE - Missouri

I've heard a lot of talk about Albert O dropping into Saturday because of a bad season in a terrible Offense. Late'ish 3rd? Yeah I'd take the gamble here.

4) Logan Wilson - LB - Wyoming

This is right around where I see them finally addressing the LB position.

5) Anthony McFarland - RB - Maryland

I think he's a good option as a change of pace back and this is around the sweet spot to add another cog into the RBBC wheel.

I think with how loaded this squad is overall, they can gamble with some not finished players like Diggs and Okwuegbunam. Biadasz is just invisible now and while he's not my favorite interior player, I'd probably go that route if he slides all the way to the end of the 2nd.

Day 3 is where I see them targeting LB and RB without some tremendous value taking place.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 03:49 PM 04-08-2020
I like it. It's be nice if we could take our cb first (I like diggs allot) then get Biadasz and a guy who I really want, Cam Akers.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:00 PM 04-08-2020
I think Akers would absolutely be the pick if he made it to us in the 3rd, but I'm feeling he's going to go somewhat high.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:42 PM 04-09-2020
I prefer Gladney, but wouldn’t mind Diggs. Even with Breeland back CB still needs addressed

My draft guide has Biadasz going in the third or fourth, so I’m a bit iffy spending a two.. NFL strong but middling athlete, seems like Reid prefers athletic, mobile centers

AO is another guy that can likely be had later, at least according to my guide... but he’s a big sucker at 6’5 250 and who knows if Seals-Jones is up the #2 role, so I don’t hate it

Really like Wilson with this pick, he showed up at Wyoming as a CB and it apparently translated perfectly to LB... dude can cover

If McFarland falls that far, go for it... but he’s apparently sketchy as a pass catcher
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:00 PM 04-09-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I prefer Gladney, but wouldn’t mind Diggs. Even with Breeland back CB still needs addressed

My draft guide has Biadasz going in the third or fourth, so I’m a bit iffy spending a two.. NFL strong but middling athlete, seems like Reid prefers athletic, mobile centers

AO is another guy that can likely be had later, at least according to my guide... but he’s a big sucker at 6’5 250 and who knows if Seals-Jones is up the #2 role, so I don’t hate it

Really like Wilson with this pick, he showed up at Wyoming as a CB and it apparently translated perfectly to LB... dude can cover

If McFarland falls that far, go for it... but he’s apparently sketchy as a pass catcher
I hate Biadasz as a Center in this Offense, but I think you can play him at Guard. I don't know if they're shopping for a Center right now.

I have Albert O in the 3 to 4 range, ao I think it's an ideal spot.

Think Gladney goes before 32.
[Reply]
Up