ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Mock 4.0
staylor26 10:55 AM 04-07-2020
1. Jeremy Chinn, S/LB, Southern Illinois- There’s a ton of smoke about this guy going in the 1st right now and the Chiefs make a lot of sense to be that team. Is there any doubt we’d be all over Simmons if we had a top pick? Spags/Veach really value versatility, and while Chinn isn’t Simmons, he’s a similar athlete with playmaking ability and versatility. He’s a chess piece every Sunday to go with Tyrann (and Thornhill playing deep).

2. Cameron Dantzler, CB, Mississippi State- Dantzler’s poor 40 time was a blessing in disguise. He plays faster than that and has really good tape going against the best of the best in the SEC. He was the only guy that was able to slow Chase down. He’s a day 1 starter and a steal at 63.

3. Zack Moss, RB, Utah- There’s been smoke about the Chiefs going after a RB for over a year now and I think they pull the trigger on one somewhere in the first 3 rounds. Moss is often compared to Hunt and would make a lot of sense in terms of value. While the RB class is very good, Moss is one of the last guys that look like a workhorse type of back.

4. Nick Harris, C, Washington- Being an undersized C, there aren’t a lot of teams that Harris is a starter for, but we are one of them. He’d be a great fit in our pass heavy offense. He’s tough and has the mobility that Reid values at the position. I’ve seen him compared to Jason Kelce, and it just further makes me believe he’s a good fit and guy Reid will love.

5. Quez Watkins, WR, Southern Mississippi- With his 4.35 speed, Watkins has the extra gear on the field that Veach and Reid seem to covet. I expect them to take a WR on day 3, as there will still be a ton of talent available in an extremely deep class.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:58 AM 04-07-2020
For anybody wondering who the fuck Jeremy Chinn is:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=329966
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:10 PM 04-07-2020
Are there still people who dont know who chinn is?

Thanks for the mock. I know nothing about the last two picks but the first three would be really good value.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:27 PM 04-07-2020
Like the draft overall but with full disclosure I’m not a big Chinn guy for our what we need.

Love the player though. It would be hilarious to piss off Denver by drafting Atwater’s nephew
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:59 AM 04-09-2020
I would be satisfied with this draft.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:38 PM 04-09-2020

Mississippi’s 6-foot-2, 188-pound CB Cam Dantzler ran his 40 at Wednesday’s Baton Rouge Pro Day in 4.38 seconds. pic.twitter.com/O2VInZyTXX

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 9, 2020

[Reply]
Mecca 02:39 PM 04-09-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yea I talked about this in the other thread, that shit is weird. That combine 40 was just the shits, I'm inclined to more believe this one because his game film says he can run, the Alabama receivers were not burning him and he looked to keep up without killing himself.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:56 PM 04-09-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
There goes that dream.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:54 PM 04-09-2020
Looks good!
[Reply]
Up