Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
royr17 12:19 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
We still can. He's coming to town on Sunday, no?
Yes, one could only hope so. Im so sick and tired of seeing casshole out there losing the game for us. I read somewhere that he is currently on pace for a whooping 40 turnovers.
[Reply]
GordonGekko 12:21 PM 10-05-2012
I can honestly see how someone could be against this because of their pride and fanaticism, but defending Cassel and Pioli is just outrageous in any capacity.
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:31 PM 10-05-2012
I decided to kick in $10. I can skip a hot dog and coke at the game Sunday.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12:31 PM 10-05-2012
So, I had an idea for a shirt...need some design work:

"Doing God's Work"

FIRE PIOLI, BENCH CASSEL
[Reply]
pr_capone 12:43 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
So, I had an idea for a shirt...need some design work:

"Doing God's Work"

FIRE PIOLI, BENCH CASSEL
Being in the Midwest (bible belt), I could see there being are a lot of people that could take offense to the "Doing God's Work". In fact, I even removed that off the OP because of some feedback I received.
[Reply]
beach tribe 12:45 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
It would be nice if CBS mentions this banner during pregame and shows a few shots of the plane flying.
They totally would unless the NFL blocks them from doing so. It's a big news story, and would be given a lot of attention unless, like I said before, they are instructed not to cover it. Or to limit how it is covered, which I think it might, because it could lead to more things like this happening around the league, which is why we may not see any changes this week because they don't want other people to think that shit like this will yield results, although it obviously would if not suppressed. I would not be surprised to see the NFL try to stop this from happening in one way or the other if they see that it will be a recurring thing. I would laugh my ass off if they tried to buy capone off. I know it's not going to happen, but it would be hilarious if it did, and capone exposes them. Hopefully capone wouldn't take the money. lmao.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12:45 PM 10-05-2012
well, then never mind. :-)
[Reply]
beach tribe 12:47 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Being in the Midwest (bible belt), I could see there being are a lot of people that could take offense to the "Doing God's Work". In fact, I even removed that off the OP because of some feedback I received.
I was wondering if you would get any flack for that. I'm a Christian and would never be offended by something like that, but there are always those who get offended by anything that even mentions something remotely related to race or religion.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:57 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I decided to kick in $10. I can skip a hot dog and coke at the game Sunday.
You can get a hot dog and a Coke for $10 at Arrowhead? Have they dropped their prices or something?
[Reply]
Frosty 12:58 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Chief Fans Put Anger To Action – Plan To Fly “Fire Pioli Bench Cassel” Banner Over Arrowhead Stadium Sunday

Anger over Matt Cassel has reached a new level, it also includes Scott Pioli.

http://chiefconcerns.com/?p=1434

This article misses the point. It isn't that fans are so disgusted with Cassel that Pioli is getting some of the fallout. It's that Pioli has shown for four years that he doesn't know shit about picking a QB and we don't want him choosing the next one. Pioli can hit the road and take his little buddy with him. :-)
[Reply]
DMAC 01:06 PM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
:-)
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:07 PM 10-05-2012
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

It's come to this >>> RT @NFL_ATL: Chiefs fan plans to fly banner asking to fire Pioli, bench Cassel http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gn=Twitter_atl

Fucking Nice Big time reporters getting in.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:08 PM 10-05-2012

[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:09 PM 10-05-2012
Pioli cant be happy this made NFL.COM
[Reply]
DMAC 01:12 PM 10-05-2012
oh boom
[Reply]
Page 139 of 603
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189239 > Last »
Up