ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 101
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:47 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Wrong? It’s my interpretation of Sammy’s tweet and an opinion. Sorry that it differs from yours and you don’t agree with it.
Yeah, wrong.

Your interpretation is wrong.

Anybody with any awareness of history and context knows Sammy was making a comment about a game that wasn't over, since it was still in the 1st quarter, after all.

All of this talk about him dissing the Browns is made up BS. He wasn't talking about the Browns, he was talking about the game not being over.
[Reply]
493rd 12:50 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah, wrong.

Anybody with any awareness of history and context knows Sammy was making a comment about a game that wasn't over, since it was still in the 1st quarter, after all.

All of this talk about him dissing the Browns is made up BS. He wasn't talking about the Browns, he was talking about the game not being over.
Ohhhhh. And you know for sure how the Browns will interpret Sammy’s words too? Got it.
[Reply]
thabear04 12:56 PM 01-14-2021
Yeah, wrong.

I remember when he told Kelce the game was over when they played the Texans.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:58 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Ohhhhh. And you know for sure how the Browns will interpret Sammy’s words too? Got it.
It doesn't matter how the Browns interpret what Sammy said. You commented on your own interpretation of his intent, not their interpretation.

Furthermore, if you think stuff like this actually makes a big difference in an NFL playoff game, you're kidding yourself.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:59 PM 01-14-2021
Yeah, wrong.

The tweet was worded in a bad way then. He could have made it a lot clearer.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:00 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
The tweet was worded in a bad way then. He could have made it a lot clearer.
Yeah, it probably was.

Or he could have just not replied at all. That would have been better, IMO.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:01 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
Bitch, you read what I wrote. Every fan calls their team we. I didn’t stutter.
Don't be rude!
[Reply]
RunKC 01:05 PM 01-14-2021
:-)

Don’t be suprised this weekend when they win....just throwin it out there now

— Odell Beckham Jr (@obj) January 14, 2021

[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 01:06 PM 01-14-2021
I am ready for the Chiefs to cement their role as the absolute villians of the NFL and every fanbase to hate us to our core. GOOD FUCK ALL YOU BITCHES
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:08 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
I am ready for the Chiefs to cement their role as the absolute villians of the NFL and every fanbase to hate us to our core. GOOD FUCK ALL YOU BITCHES
Yes, yes let the Browns hate flow through you
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:09 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Yes, yes let the Browns hate flow through you
Man, I read that as "let the brown hate flow through you" and thought maybe you ate too many truck tacos or something...
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:19 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Funny how the Browns got better the very minute OBJ limped off the field with his inj.

Now he's damaged goods.
[Reply]
Hiko 01:28 PM 01-14-2021
My apologies then, man. It's all good.

Just for context, we spent all last week getting spammed by one of the worst Bills trolls ever.

Came here and right off the bat commented on how arrogant we are, how we've become like Patriots fans, all while talking about an AFCCG matchup that would require the Bills win two games to even get there.

Some of us are still a little testy. :-)
Yeah, I didn’t read all... 700 pages... of this thread before posting so I have no clue what was said before me. So I didn’t see what you’re referring to but I have no doubt that a fan base that has so little experience with winning would become toxically obnoxious once they finally did. Especially the kids in their 20’s that have only heard legends of the late 80’s teams.

So now that we’re past that, we on the Browns boards are very familiar with that PFF article about the Jets game. What it fails to account for is that the Jets were constantly run blitzing Corners because they had no fear of the WRs. Those don’t count as “in the box” for PFF but they certainly entered that box in a hurry. And when they didn’t, the Jets had the LBs crashing the gaps since they didn’t mind putting Safeties on the TEs and leaving their Corners on islands.

And Baker didn’t have a great game. Even with the new WRs if he’d been better then they should’ve been able to pass the Jets out of that defensive set.

Cuz that’s the real way to shut down the Browns O, stop the pass. In the games where the Browns have been unable to pass effectively (the Jets game and the 3 bad weather games, especially that Raiders game where even attempting a pass was crazy) even mediocre defenses have been able to shut down the run. The Browns aren’t the Ravens where they’re gonna be successful running the ball no matter what. The Browns often have to pass to set up the run because teams theorize that stopping the run is the key (which is why the Browns are so good with play action).

But if the Browns’ passing game is working then they are a potent potent offense, thus why I think them scoring over 30 is likely. The circumstances that plagued them in those bad games won’t apply (unless Baker just has a bad game).

Which won’t help them if the Chiefs score 45, which there’s no rational reason on my part to think won’t happen.

I could of course be massively wrong, it would hardly be the first time.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:31 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:

So are we even in terms of trash talk? Good now everybody can stfu about it.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:32 PM 01-14-2021
My apologies then, man. It's all good.

Just for context, we spent all last week getting spammed by one of the worst Bills trolls ever.

Came here and right off the bat commented on how arrogant we are, how we've become like Patriots fans, all while talking about an AFCCG matchup that would require the Bills win two games to even get there.

Some of us are still a little testy. :-)
Browns fans are alright. They're a fanbase that hasn't won anything in years and are actually humble about their chances, unlike a certain fanbase from upstate New York.

If we were to somehow be knocked out by them on Sunday, they're a team that I would have no problem rooting for.

I would rather eat my own shit than watch Buffalo win another game this season.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 101
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682 > Last »
Up