ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 200
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
-King- 08:11 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
This game doesn’t have anywhere near the intensity of the Rockets series. GS just playing around
Of course. GS might just rest KD the whole series. Portland can't compete even with him out. And they'll need him 100% if they're playing the bucks in the finals.
[Reply]
Miles 08:21 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I think Portland takes a home game, but the Warriors sweep this series if they choose to. They outclass them so completely in every area.
Think you are right. Portland may get frisky with a good shooting night when GSW is on cruise control.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:31 PM 05-14-2019
Kanter is an incredibly bad defender and basically unplayable in this series. I have no idea what he's doing on some of these Curry PnRs. Why is he hanging around in the key?
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:32 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Of course. GS might just rest KD the whole series. Portland can't compete even with him out. And they'll need him 100% if they're playing the bucks in the finals.
They will need to get KD and Boogie some run before the Finals but I expect this to be a short series
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:33 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Honestly, they probably wouldn't. The team that beat the Rockets in game 6 with Draymond/Iguodala playing at that level is probably good enough anyway (although Durant will be back by then).
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:44 PM 05-14-2019
Is it their strategy to give Curry open threes off PnRs? :-)
[Reply]
Iconic 08:51 PM 05-14-2019
Playing like trash and only down by 6. Don't count Portland out tbfh
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:54 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Playing like trash and only down by 6. Don't count Portland out tbfh
They're kind of trash, though. Really only have 2 good players.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:58 PM 05-14-2019
Pelicans had a 6% chance of wining the draft lottery, which means it was literally impossible according to CP DC Poster.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:17 PM 05-14-2019
Just crazy that late in the 4th no other Warrior player is in double digits in scoring except klay and curry
[Reply]
bricks 09:22 PM 05-14-2019
Gasol is guarding Brook Lopez, not Giannis. Raptors will throw a combination of Siakam/Kawhi on him.
Giannis is just an unfair advantage regardless of who is guarding him.

He gave Siakam fits in the regular season and I think he’ll also do the same to Kawhi. Maybe Kawhi is the best option? I don’t know? Giannis is just bigger too athletic, lengthy and stronger than those two.

Gasol has the size and the IQ but doesn’t have the mobility, athleticism or speed that Giannis has.

I think they should double team him maybe w/ Leonard and Gasol. That may be a very good combo against Giannis?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:25 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by bricks:
Giannis is just an unfair advantage regardless of who is guarding him.

He gave Siakam fits in the regular season and I think he’ll also do the same to Kawhi. Maybe Kawhi is the best option? I don’t know? Giannis is just bigger too athletic, lengthy and stronger than those two.

Gasol has the size and the IQ but doesn’t have the mobility, athleticism or speed that Giannis has.

I think they should double team him maybe w/ Leonard and Gasol. That may be a very good combo against Giannis?
Kawhi is one of the best defenders in the league. Easily the best option. Can't have him do it every possession, though, as Kawhi is needed to carry a massive offensive load.
[Reply]
Iconic 09:26 PM 05-14-2019
Portland will be lucky if this series gets stretched to 4. GS is just too much and Lillard is erratic.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:28 PM 05-14-2019
So so easy
[Reply]
bricks 09:29 PM 05-14-2019
Kawhi is one of the best defenders in the league. Easily the best option. Can't have him do it every possession, though, as Kawhi is needed to carry a massive offensive load.
I think he is gonna play 40 + minutes for sure.

My point is, they need the size, IQ, athleticism, and mobility to keep up w/ Giannis. Ibaka could be a good option along w/ Gasol given that Kawhi doesn’t defend Giannis every possession.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 200
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Up