Nzoner's Game Room>Thinking of getting re married
blackkatesmiranda 11:00 PM 01-11-2018
Thinking of getting re married .
Turned 50 11-22

Good , Bad or ???
Experiences ?
Kids ?

**Im out of the loop & friends I think are always afraid to say

Married to what I thought was love of my life 20 plus years but ended badly.
Will that screw up all other relationships ?
Brutal honesty always of course .....

Advice
[Reply]
Spott 09:55 AM 01-13-2018
Originally Posted by Eureka:
I’m going to ask my lady to marry me this year. I’m 37 and she’s 38. We’ve never been married. She’s better off than me financially. She’s a Dr, in shape and very sweet to me. I’m now a returning college student and plan on joining the police acedmy at the end of the year.

Does a woman being better off financially make a difference about the guy getting married?
Only if you’re really insecure about yourself.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:00 AM 01-13-2018
Originally Posted by blackkatesmiranda:
Thinking of getting re married .
Turned 50 11-22

Good , Bad or ???
Experiences ?
Kids ?
You tell me.

How many kids?
Experiences (you and the wife.)
How much baggage? (you and the wife.)

Married to what I thought was love of my life 20 plus years but ended badly.
If you let it, yes.

She isn't your ex and she isn't your savior.
She's your wife.
You know if you're ready or not...
[Reply]
oldman 10:09 AM 01-13-2018
I've been with the same woman for almost 49 years. If something were to happen, there'd be no way I'd ever get married again. I'd find a well off, attractive 40-50 year old that likes to do the horizontal bop and call it good. If we chose to live together, you can be certain I'd have some kind of legal document defining who gets what should we split the sheet.
[Reply]
blackkatesmiranda 06:59 PM 01-16-2018
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
I was married for 20, been with a live in SO for 10 years, Both have their points but a woman who's life will take a huge downturn is much easier to deal with than the one who will try to take 70% of your shit. One who has their own money is like a unicorn.

I feel better with a simple cohabitation agreement, Our names are both on the house along with a trust with a contract that says basically that if she leaves me she gets a flat $20 grand, If I throw her out she gets $40K. or enough for a DP on a place.

I'd be more than happy to discuss privately the financial arrangements I have made.
I think I need the advice before I make a rash decision.
Morally I have a small issue but realizing that the piece of paper doesn’t make it a marriage.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:02 PM 01-16-2018
Originally Posted by oldman:
I've been with the same woman for almost 49 years. If something were to happen, there'd be no way I'd ever get married again. I'd find a well off, attractive 40-50 year old that likes to do the horizontal bop and call it good. If we chose to live together, you can be certain I'd have some kind of legal document defining who gets what should we split the sheet.
If you are married 49, you are likely 70+. And you ain't getting a 40-50 ur old attractive gal who wants to screw your old balls. Major misconception
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:04 PM 01-16-2018
Originally Posted by oldman:
I've been with the same woman for almost 49 years. If something were to happen, there'd be no way I'd ever get married again.
Why? Regrets?
[Reply]
blackkatesmiranda 07:13 PM 01-16-2018
Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch:
I've done hundreds of divorces, including some repeat customers coming to me for their 2nd divorce.

As I said earlier, unless you have some moral issues with cohabiting, there is absolutely no reason to choose marriage over that.

I could tell you some horror stories about people getting reamed in divorces... and the really bad part is many times they know they are getting screwed over, but they just don't care because they want out so badly that they are happy to give away a lot more than they have to in order to walk away.
Thanks for the advice. If we live together will I have to seek a lawyer for the pre-nup?
We both don’t have much as far as $$ but I would say I have more ...
[Reply]
Monty 07:20 PM 01-16-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
He was asking about marriage
What? Seriously?

Thank you for clearing that up for me. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 07:33 PM 01-16-2018
A week and nobody's posted this? You guys are slipping.

Obviously NSFW. Duh.

[Reply]
vailpass 07:34 PM 01-16-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Just as long as you don’t mind hearing about it every single day until you’re in the morgue
:-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:32 PM 01-16-2018
Thanks for the advice. If we live together will I have to seek a lawyer for the pre-nup?
We both don’t have much as far as $$ but I would say I have more ...
Definitely get in writing that whatever you make ,buy or bring to the household is yours and yours only. Also make sure she has her OWN automobile that she pays for and buys her own gas. Make it clear that she's to buy her own food and if you go out to eat she pays at least her portion and leave a clause that she can pay for yours if she wishes. If you get a pet let her get the pet and clean up all the shit and replace the furniture it destroys. tell her you don't want a house with a yard so if she does then that's fine but she better bring a mower and know how to use it. Get it all in writing with a lawyer right up front.

An after thought also is I'd get it in the prenup that if she ends up pregnant with a kid a blood test will be mandatory to prove it's yours and if you seperate there will be no child support payments whatsoever. Make it clear you don't want to be a father right up front. Get it in writing with a lawyer right away.

That should just about do it.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:56 PM 01-16-2018
Ya like her atty is going for that, Really? You throw a bunch of garbage out for her to agree to and you will be sleeping with a fleshlight the rest of your days.

Just get a prenup off the web, amend it as you want and can agree on and return it. They will draft a legal document for your state and you can print it off and sign it, You may have to register it with the county but doubtful.

Also explains why you spent so many years jerking off pigs IJS :-):-)

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Definitely get in writing that whatever you make ,buy or bring to the household is yours and yours only. Also make sure she has her OWN automobile that she pays for and buys her own gas. Make it clear that she's to buy her own food and if you go out to eat she pays at least her portion and leave a clause that she can pay for yours if she wishes. If you get a pet let her get the pet and clean up all the shit and replace the furniture it destroys. tell her you don't want a house with a yard so if she does then that's fine but she better bring a mower and know how to use it. Get it all in writing with a lawyer right up front.

An after thought also is I'd get it in the prenup that if she ends up pregnant with a kid a blood test will be mandatory to prove it's yours and if you seperate there will be no child support payments whatsoever. Make it clear you don't want to be a father right up front. Get it in writing with a lawyer right away.

That should just about do it.

[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:58 PM 01-16-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
If you are married 49, you are likely 70+. And you ain't getting a 40-50 ur old attractive gal who wants to screw your old balls. Major misconception
At least his handle is true, WAIT I bet your's is too!!!!
[Reply]
Chiefs69 09:23 PM 01-16-2018
No, just no!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:31 PM 01-16-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefs69:
No, just no!
GREAT FIRST POST !
:-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >