ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 189
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
hometeam 05:56 AM 09-01-2017
Since this popped back up.. im headed to colorado for 10 days today, any new strains I should check out? Last time I really ended up liking Bruce Banner~
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 06:07 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
I used to use Metal Halide for veg and High Pressure Sodium for flower. It's more expensive and will spike your utility bill. Not a big deal if it's a small grow. Bur a larger grow with these lights show up better to the helicopters.

You can do florescent but won't be nearly the same. MOAR LIGHT.

Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
2,000w LED lights
Coco/Perlite
EarthJuice Nutrients
5x5x8 Tent

HPS while still is the commercial go to for lighting of flowering cycles. LED's are gaining tech that are out producing HPS in every way.

For a more high end check out
https://chilledgrowlights.com/. Vitaly is really knocking it out of the park with his Gen2 boards.

For the more budget consumer and DIY'er, Pacific Coast Light Concepts and Timber Grow lights are great as well. Or follow someone like Growmau5 who builds his own boards and lights.

Those are really the best of the best in LED's though.

Edit* I'm taking it that is not an actually 2000 watts of LED. Just what the manufacturer says it is equivalent to HPS light output. Which I would not trust those claims. Only trust LED companies that are giving you the true energy usage of their fixtures. Not some made up marketing BS.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 06:13 AM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Since this popped back up.. im headed to colorado for 10 days today, any new strains I should check out? Last time I really ended up liking Bruce Banner~
Just make sure it smells good. The nose, knows. If it smells like hay, stay away.

Colorado being a dry climate has issues with drying flower. Sometimes it just happens faster than it should for a variety of reasons and the flower ends up smelling like hay.

Take the suggestion of the budtender. Smell what they suggest. If you don't like that, smell every other jar. If you don't find anything you like, move on to a different dispensary. There are plenty of them out there.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:44 PM 09-01-2017
Green Man Cannabis Ghost Train Haze (3 time Cannabis Cup Winner)

Starkiller (either from Rare Dankness or Green Man Cannabis) 2016 Cannabis Cup Winner
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:45 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:

Edit* I'm taking it that is not an actually 2000 watts of LED. Just what the manufacturer says it is equivalent to HPS light output. Which I would not trust those claims. Only trust LED companies that are giving you the true energy usage of their fixtures. Not some made up marketing BS.
You would be correct. 2kw equivalent.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:53 PM 09-01-2017
Dispensaries in Cali need to hurry the fuck up and open.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:51 PM 09-01-2017
Weed is a gateway drug.

/the 80's
[Reply]
hometeam 11:33 PM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Green Man Cannabis Ghost Train Haze (3 time Cannabis Cup Winner)

Starkiller (either from Rare Dankness or Green Man Cannabis) 2016 Cannabis Cup Winner
Where can I find it ? Been looking at menus all over and haven't seen it. Did pick up some Bruce banner again, some Jilly bean and for a nightcap so good ol og kush.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 02:58 AM 09-03-2017
Where can I find it ? Been looking at menus all over and haven't seen it. Did pick up some Bruce banner again, some Jilly bean and for a nightcap so good ol og kush.

Colorado is a big state with a lot of dispensaries. What city are you looking in?

Look for those 2 strains posted by the other poster at Green Man Cannabis. They have 2 shops in Denver.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:48 AM 09-03-2017
Picked up some Key Lime Pie moonrocks

Some pineapple OG oil

And some purple erkle buds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:53 AM 09-03-2017
I hate drugs and nobody should do them.
[Reply]
eDave 05:00 AM 09-03-2017
I can dig that man. But you don't have to come in here and tell us that. Buzzkill dude.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:10 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Picked up some Key Lime Pie moonrocks

Some pineapple OG oil

And some purple erkle buds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice. 12oz. of moonrocks. You'll hack for weeks in it's aftermath.

Are those your pictures? I was wondering because the lighting on the hands is different on the oil and flower. Was the flower pic manipulated to have more purple?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:26 AM 09-03-2017
Some jackass at work flooded out a brand new $450k house and caused over $100k in damages. We've been expecting piss tests for 7 weeks now so, no burning for me until this shit gets resolved :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:40 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Nice. 12oz. of moonrocks. You'll hack for weeks in it's aftermath.

Are those your pictures? I was wondering because the lighting on the hands is different on the oil and flower. Was the flower pic manipulated to have more purple?
The purple bud is real and my hand. The hand in the other pic is from an unknown source as it's the pic my buddy sent me. Same with the moonrocks. That's the pic he sent me so it may look dif as well. Either way they're all really good! The oil has the best taste of them all.
[Reply]
Page 89 of 189
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Up