ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Let's discuss your favorite fast food french fries
Simply Red 06:41 PM 09-20-2017
Talk to us about your favorite fast food french fries. I'm okay with Applebee tier fries as well.

For me i'd say it's still McDonalds. Honestly not many just blow me away. I like a steak fry type, I'd say.

But flavor I still give to McDonalds.

couple of reviews:

[Reply]
Easy 6 07:25 PM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Of the major chains I prefer Wendy's overall, but their fries tend to be a touch under cooked.

I do really like Arby's curly fries.
Let us agree on the absolute worst fries in fast food... Long John Silvers

They seem to switch them up every year or so trying to fix it, but they never fail to fail... its always a soggy, under cooked mess
[Reply]
srvy 07:27 PM 09-20-2017
Any oldtimers remember Grifs? I always remember the fries shoestring cruchy salty golden and hot.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:28 PM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
For a chain, it's pretty damn good! If you like Ranch dressing, I consider theirs some of the best.
Runza in Omaha has the best Ranch dressing I've ever had.. And its not even close.. Best fast food chain in Nebraska to.. Again not even close.
[Reply]
srvy 07:29 PM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

They seem to switch them up every year or so trying to fix it, but they never fail to fail... its always a soggy, under cooked mess
So true and Captain D no better. I wish Arthur Treacher was still in KC they did fish and chip properly.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:31 PM 09-20-2017
Braums fries are the best
[Reply]
srvy 07:31 PM 09-20-2017
Pondegrossa fries were the only thing they got right on the menu. Plump salty hot and crunchy steak fries.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:34 PM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by srvy:
So true and Captain D no better. I wish Arthur Treacher was still in KC they did fish and chip properly.
OH yes - AT's on Noland Rd.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:37 PM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by srvy:
Pondegrossa fries were the only thing they got right on the menu. Plump salty hot and crunchy steak fries.

[Reply]
Simply Red 07:38 PM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Runza in Omaha has the best Ranch dressing I've ever had.. And its not even close.. Best fast food chain in Nebraska to.. Again not even close.
never heard of Runza - tell us more, any pics out there?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:40 PM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
never heard of Runza - tell us more, any pics out there?
https://www.runza.com
[Reply]
Frazod 07:41 PM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Yep. I do love their fish and chicken, slathered in malt vinegar. But I never eat the fries.

They seem to be dying in this area, though. There's only one left that's even remotely close to me. Which is probably a good thing, because holy shit that stuff is horribly unhealthy. Once or twice a year as a guilty pleasure meal is more than enough.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:44 PM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Yep. I do love their fish and chicken, slathered in malt vinegar. But I never eat the fries.

They seem to be dying in this area, though. There's only one left that's even remotely close to me. Which is probably a good thing, because holy shit that stuff is horribly unhealthy. Once or twice a year as a guilty pleasure meal is more than enough.

Their fries are shit - I think i use tartar to help with them - yes they're not good for you - does anyone remember that yellow pineapple sauce at Cptn D's? It had little bits of pineapple in it - the chick strips worked so well with it.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:45 PM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Their fries are shit - I think i use tartar to help with them - yes they're not good for you - does anyone remember that yellow pineapple sauce at Cptn D's? It had little bits of pineapple in it - the chick strips worked so well with it.
ONLY malt vinegar. :-)
[Reply]
mdstu 07:47 PM 09-20-2017
White Castle is the most disgusting fast food place ever.

However, I do like their fries and coffee.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:56 PM 09-20-2017
Originally Posted by mdstu:
White Castle is the most disgusting fast food place ever.

However, I do like their fries and coffee.
I've never had a genuine WC burger, but have to admit that I can flat out murder a whole box of their frozen variety
[Reply]
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up